Forza Demo

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 1' started by McLaren, Nov 21, 2004.

1. kinigitt

kinigitt

The bull**** will continue. You can't stop it. Nice try though.

2. CAMAROBOY69

CAMAROBOY69 Premium

I gave the Forza demo another chance and played it for about 2 hours. I turned the traction off, abs, and the stability. This made the game soo much more fun and personally the car was a lot easier to handle now. Especially for drifting. I had some really good drifts with some of the cars. :tup: I can't wait for the full version! :)

3. code_kev

code_kev

meh some piccies, mehbeh you've seen em, mehbeh you aint. Either way, they are quite pretty.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Revheadnz

Revheadnz

Wow that 350Z looks cool! But now Forza is using the same cars as GT4. I know that they can't make a game without using the same cars e.g you won't find a car racing game these days without a Nissan Skyline R34 GTR in it, but the need not take the exact same Mclaren F1, same paint job and everything. Why not the Gulf F1s?

Also, this may well have been asked before but does Forza show skidmarks on the racing line and do they stay there throughout a race or throughout your time playing Forza?

5. code_kev

code_kev

Skidmarks stay and build up effecting handling.

And you answered your own question regarding cars, there will obviously be overlaps.

6. Dave A

Dave A Premium

As for the F1, thaats the only one not covered by EA's McLaren license.

7. McLaren

McLaren Premium

Actually, the Davidoff (Gulf) McLaren is shown in the demo disk files.
    There is a possibility that its in.

8. Revheadnz

Revheadnz

Ok sweet thanks McLaren F1GTR.

9. Dave A

Dave A Premium

Thats interesting to know.

10. Div is back

Div is back

....You said the Ai was intelligent..I just watch one of the videos that you linked to IGN, a video which features Le Mans cars on Laguna, the guy breaks and BOUM the Ai collide into him.

11. CAMAROBOY69

CAMAROBOY69 Premium

All you are going to do is argue with everyone in here until we say that one game is better than the other. Just quit arguing everyone! I have already posted videos showing the intelligence of Forza and Toca 2. We ALL already know that GT4 doenst have any intelligence at all. And I am a PS2 fanboy saying this.

12. Div is back

Div is back

I know all that, if I had a Xbox this would be the game I would kill for, but just like GT, it looks like the producer say more than they can do.

13. code_kev

code_kev

The Ai was quite fun to race, but did get easily confused. It should be sorted I guess for the final release.

14. kinigitt

kinigitt

The A.I. is wierd. Sometimes it's awesome, keeping you on your toes and being aggressive, other times they act like retarded monkeys going off track and slamming into you.

Generally, they slow down and go around you when you brake, unless you brake like a crackhead in the middle of a straight.

ToCa 2 has better A.I. than the demo.

15. kenton

kenton

a skyline in the demo? last time i checked there was no skyline in the demo...........

16. theRukus

theRukus

first i wanna say u're comparing a game so new that it hasnt even been released yet to a game which is about 3-4 years old?
    second, im glad the AI is smart as GT3's AND GT4's AI is of quite the dumb kind.

i didnt know the GT3's graphics were better? i thought it was comparable to GT4 :O
    im thinking about buying an xbox just for this game. but i think i'll have to test it on my cousin's xbox to see if it's worth the investment :O

also ive noticed that if a game allows a car to have visual damage, the overall graphics sufffer as u need to allow the model to change shape. maybe that's y the graphics arent as good..