Forza Horizon 2 General Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 2' started by Frizbe, Jun 2, 2014.

1. breyzipp

breyzipp

Ouch that sounds nasty, for sure get the X One version then. :)

I think For Honor & Dead Space 3 are nice as well to give a try with the August games for gold. I got Dead Space 1 & 2 already on my X1X as well as backward compatibility and I don’t think I payed for them, must have been from Xbox Gold as well.

2. Mazyata

Mazyata

Great game so far. Played the demo once on the 360 when I haven't bought the One yet. Never bothered because it would be better on the One I would think. Also the gifted money at almost 4 million sure helps starting out.

As for the map and the short time I had makes me wonder what the heck happened to FH3. Seems like a much better map. Didn't realize how FH3 is so flat and bland. I do like how they try to stick with the drugged out characters party theme and some doosh bag that talks to you. Makes you feel more involved. In FH3 there is no human interaction besides that annoying Anna.

The negatives is no RB kits and the rally suspension trick didn't drop the car more. Hate the high ride height.

There is more to discover. I strongly suggest to DL it since it is free for those that have not played it yet.

KiroKai and torque99 like this.
  3. torque99

torque99

I have been back to FH2 again this past week or so. I love all the Horizon games and I would have said FH3 was my favourite by far!... but I have had so much fun with the driving and the maps as you say @Mazyata I am not sure now as this equals the fun, i forgot how good it was.
    [​IMG]
    I managed to see Storm Island in the Sunshine at last! :D ...For a few minutes... before the rain came back, and then i drove around the map and the off roads, hills, it was great. I spent ages just driving around. Then i headed back to the main land and the big hilltop old towns, and the views are still great driving around the coasts and then inland.
    [​IMG]

I also really like the narrator and all the cool road trips in FH2, where you follow all the other cars at your own pace to see the views for 12KM etc before you thrash it out with them in the Championship. It's a shame these were missing from FH3 (unless I missed them?!)

I have a feeling FH4 will be awesome.;)

Mazyata, FT-1, MrCrynox and 2 others like this.
  4. Mazyata

Mazyata

I agree. If they want to do the whole festival scene you want to feel involved of course. FH3 is not like this. If so where would you road trip to anyways? There isn't much in FH3. Don't get me wrong I love the game. You do a lot of races and pretty up the carnival. That is it. FH2 is a beautiful game.

No doubt FH4 will be great. There is no way they can make it like FH3. The only way is up.

5. Flashfire926

Flashfire926

Have been playing it for the past few days. A great game, but feels weaker than both Horizon 1 and 3. The map can feel too samey at times, and the cookie-cutter progession doesn't help much, either.

And also don't force me to do off-road races in supercars. I get that off-roading was the big addition to horizon with this game, but to force an offroad event onto every single championship is stupid.

UnshavenYapper likes this.
  6. Northstar

Northstar Premium

7. Sportsdude360

Sportsdude360

Sad! Glad I have mine.

Populuxe Cowboy likes this.
  8. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy Premium

Same. I've been playing it quite a bit these last couple days.

raven214 likes this.