Forza Horizon 3 Auction House Thread!

• Thread starter willbsn13
  • 728 comments
Wich cars are exclusively available from auctions? I bought an E36 and a Mini.. anything else?

Only the "previous" horizon edition cars are exclusively available from the auction house, such as the GTR HE, Huracan HE and so on. You can check FH3's last update which says which HE cars are the new ones so you can rule out which are the old ones that you CAN'T get on wheelspins anymore.

The Mini you can get with skill points, and the E36 you get from midnight races and then battles, something like the Black List from NFS most wanted.

Hope that helps :D

I'm suprised that my spare Ford GT H3 edition sold for over 700k considering it was a Forzathon prize just recently.:)

It seems like prizes are going back up. I put a 2000 Mustang SVT up for auction with a buyout of 30,000 credits, and it went for 50,000 credits.

The wheel felt like throwing H3 cars at me today,I sold 3 or 4 of them for reasonable to good money.:)

Some new pickups!

5dArLjP.png

uMShRI0.png

i0BaBcJ.png

Only the "previous" horizon edition cars are exclusively available from the auction house, such as the GTR HE, Huracan HE and so on. You can check FH3's last update which says which HE cars are the new ones so you can rule out which are the old ones that you CAN'T get on wheelspins anymore.

The Mini you can get with skill points, and the E36 you get from midnight races and then battles, something like the Black List from NFS most wanted.

Hope that helps :D

All clear, thank you!:)

For those interested I just put up a few bargains on the auction house for 24H.

Bentley Continental GT3 (S2) - 70K/400K
BMW M4 Liberty Walk (S1) - 10K/60K
BMW M3 E46 Rocket Bunny (S1) - 5K/20K
Honda NSX-R Rocket Bunny (S1) - 10K/50K

What's the deal with all the Countach LP5000 HEs with galaxy style paintjobs on the auction house? That's all that appears in my 'Featured Auctions' feed and I see a silly amount of them about.

I have a Ferrari 166MM Barchetta Here for sale trying to get rid of it cos i don't have a need for classic cars
Price 650K/6M

Attachments

• Forza for sale pic.jpg
    Forza for sale pic.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 22
I've got a horizon edition viper credits boosted but I need the lykon hypersport
Help
I wouldn't worry about the Lykan Hypersport. It's going to be a free prize car in the Forzathon event during the last weekend of this month, January 27th to 30th. Just complete the challenges and you'll get it for free.

The ram runner was only obtainable in the forzathon event last year

Edit: ram runners the gift from blizzard dlc once you complete it

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back