Forza Horizon 3 Auction House Thread!

• Thread starter willbsn13
  • 728 comments
I got HE 69 camaro for 300k I want to post a picture but I don't know how I'm on Mobile
Just take a snap with your phone, and when you're posting in here, there's an 'upload file' button. 👍

IMG_0843.JPG
U

^That's a really good picture for a phone. Seems perfectly aligned. Great bargain on the Camaro HE too.

Why do i lose my money when i didnt win the car? I thought i was only bidding on a car, not buying :confused:

Why do i lose my money when i didnt win the car? I thought i was only bidding on a car, not buying :confused:

What i wondered too! Lost 500k one day on bidding... and realized... didn't get my money back after losing all the vehicles i bid on.

Was able to snag most of the barn finds like the r32 gtr, reliant, and the other none expensive ones for less than what the Forza suggested price was for them. All I'm missing now is the big barn finds like the ferraris and Maseratis etc.
Have you seen many holden HQ barnfind cars, I'm trying get 2 more for different tunes?

A couple more winners for me. Is the 1997 M3 a preorder car or something, since it's not a barn find and it's not in the autoshow.

One thing I've noticed is a tendency among some players to swoop in and buyout a car at the very last minute when there's only one bidder. I was about to pick up an SVX for 3000cr when someone at the last second bought out the auction. There were several other SVXs available at the same buyout price, none with a bid on them. But someone purposefully bought out my bid just to stop me from getting it. It just seems like such a huge dick move. And it happened more than once.

A couple more winners for me. Is the 1997 M3 a preorder car or something, since it's not a barn find and it's not in the autoshow.

One thing I've noticed is a tendency among some players to swoop in and buyout a car at the very last minute when there's only one bidder. I was about to pick up an SVX for 3000cr when someone at the last second bought out the auction. There were several other SVXs available at the same buyout price, none with a bid on them. But someone purposefully bought out my bid just to stop me from getting it. It just seems like such a huge dick move. And it happened more than once.
The M3 is one of the cars you win by doing street races/midnight races.

Yeah Horizon Edition cars are now going for a quite a bit of money.

One of the key attributing factors to that - there minimum bid price you can list them for is 200k. Factor that in with the amazing boosts they give, and yeah a lot of them are now going for $1-2m easily. I've tried to snipe a few for 600-800k but even that's getting harder. Their prices are only going to rise as more and more people continue to accumulate credits.
I got 69 camaro 69 mustang and a BRZ for 300K each

I was expecting to not like or use the auction house to be honest... But that ship sailed and sunk.

cheap.png

A Megane RS for 4K? Heck yeah! I think I confused everyone because I put a bid on two Meganes, and they all just went nuts on one and left this one alone. I paid 4,000 while some other guy ended up paying 26,000 (which is nearly the price of one normally).

I also bought a 1998 V8 Vantage for 80,000. There were cheaper ones on there, but by getting a more expensive one I was left alone and didn't have to fight for it. It's still a huge saving. I paid another 80K or so on a Lancia 037 with the same logic.

Not sure if it's always on purpose, keep in mind that most people will stick to the top of the list and won't even bother to check if there's a bid or not, they just go for the top one. And eventually, the one with your bid on it will always end up on top as time progresses. I've been swiped like that a few times myself, but not too bothered by it, plenty of other fish in the sea.

And is it me or is 'ending soon' or '1 min left' not always the same amount of 'soon' and not '1 min left'?

Latest Posts

Back