Forza Horizon 3 Auction House Thread!

• Thread starter willbsn13
  • 728 comments
I just bought the game last week. I’m at the auction house but every time I try to put in a bid, it diverts me to spend real money to buy the car. I have plenty of CR. What am I doing wrong?

The only car I don't have that I can't get from the Auto Show is the 928 GTS, I nearly had one to, the only one on the AH I've seen was Start Bid 3,000 and Buy Out 20 mil but I couldn't afford to buy it out so I placed a bid. I bided for it with 24 hours and in the last 10-20 minutes someone bought it out. :(

I found one for 85k but the internet was slow and by the time it had loaded someone else got it, so I don't want to pay >5mil after that but I'll happily pay 1mil without negotiating around it. I currently have 6mil.

Lately I've been trying to get rid of duplicates I currently have in my garage. Tonight I accidentally sold my #7 M-Sport Bentley Continental GT3 FOR 358,000 credits :banghead:. But on a positive note, with a final bid of 7,613,000 cr I won 1968 Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale. This was the last car I needed to complete my collection but I now have to hunt for the Bentley I sold.

Have you got a Silvia K's? I had a few but was trying to give them to a friend who was too slow and lost 2. I will give you a Lola for a Silvia K's.
Sorry for the late reply Ben_Dover420, whats your gamertag for xbox and ill add you for the car swap.

Sorry for the late reply Ben_Dover420, whats your gamertag for xbox and ill add you for the car swap.

Nah no probs, I won't be able to go onto my Xbox till the weekend but it's SilverPlains with some number, can't remember sorry, how much do Lola'sgo up for on the AH if at all btw?

Nah no probs, I won't be able to go onto my Xbox till the weekend but it's SilverPlains with some number, can't remember sorry, how much do Lola'sgo up for on the AH if at all btw?
I've only seen one and it was my friends car. he put it up for 2mil and it sold in 2 or three hours after he auctioned it. Was the car you were looking for a nissan club Ks or the Ks aero?

Nah just Silvia K's. They're quite rare now if you don't have one good luck getting one. I was flipping Lolas at one point and I would be selling them for like 1mil barely. They must be a lot rarer now.

Nah just Silvia K's. They're quite rare now if you don't have one good luck getting one. I was flipping Lolas at one point and I would be selling them for like 1mil barely. They must be a lot rarer now.
Ok, yeah I don't have that one just the club K's and the K's aero.

Hello to everyone :) I have some rare cars to sell!
Message me in Xbox and make offers!
Big discounts for multiple purchase!
My gamertag is LordMauryZ :)

- Lola #6 Penske Sunoco T70 MKIIIB (1969)
- Porsche 914/6 (1970)
- Porsche #45 Flying Lizard 911 GT3 RSR (2011)
- Porsche Carrera GT (2003)
- Porsche 918 Spyder (2014)
- Porsche 911 Turbo S (2014)
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 (2012)
- Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3 (1982)
- Porsche 356A Speedster (1957)
- Porsche 959 (1987)
- Porsche 944 Turbo (1989)
- Porsche Cayenne Turbo (2012)
- Porsche Macan Turbo (2015)
- AMC Pacer X (1977)

Maybe soon I will sell my Cayman GTS ^_^

Last edited:
Got a whole bunch of cars I don’t want anymore if anyone wants them

Audi RS2 Avant
Audi Sport Quattro S1
Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 Horizon Edition
Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Horizon Edition
Fiat X1/9
Ford Focus RS ‘09
Ford Focus RS Horizon Edition
FPV Pursuit Ute Horizon Edition
Jaguar XJ220 Horizon Edition (x2)
Lancia 037 Stradale
Lamborghini Countach Horizon Edition
Mini Cooper S Horizon Edition (x2)
Nissan Skyline GT-R ‘93
Polaris RZR Horizon Edition (x3)
Subaru Brat GL Horizon Edition (x4)
Subaru #199 WRX STI Rally Car

Willing to sell any of these for lowest buyout if someone wants one.

Id also be interested in buying any of these if anyone has one.
Porsche 911 GT3-RSR
Porsche 914/6
Porsche 928 GTS
Quartz Regalia
Subaru #75 WRX STI Rally Car
Tamo Racemo

Got a whole bunch of cars I don’t want anymore if anyone wants them

Audi RS2 Avant
Audi Sport Quattro S1
Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 Horizon Edition
Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Horizon Edition
Fiat X1/9
Ford Focus RS ‘09
Ford Focus RS Horizon Edition
FPV Pursuit Ute Horizon Edition
Jaguar XJ220 Horizon Edition (x2)
Lancia 037 Stradale
Lamborghini Countach Horizon Edition
Mini Cooper S Horizon Edition (x2)
Nissan Skyline GT-R ‘93
Polaris RZR Horizon Edition (x3)
Subaru Brat GL Horizon Edition (x4)
Subaru #199 WRX STI Rally Car

Willing to sell any of these for lowest buyout if someone wants one.

Id also be interested in buying any of these if anyone has one.
Porsche 911 GT3-RSR
Porsche 914/6
Porsche 928 GTS
Quartz Regalia
Subaru #75 WRX STI Rally Car
Tamo Racemo

I have the Porsches, but they are a bit expensive.

I have the Porsches, but they are a bit expensive.
Well I’ve got around 2.5 Million right now. I don’t really mind about the 928 but I’d love to get my hands on the 914 and RSR.

Well I’ve got around 2.5 Million right now. I don’t really mind about the 928 but I’d love to get my hands on the 914 and RSR.
914/6 is the 2nd rare care in game. I've seen it sold for about 30-40 Milions!
911 RSR is usually sold for about 20 Mil in Auction House, but if u really want it, I will give u it for the 2.5mil.
Anyway, use HE cars like BRZ HE and play Goliath Race with all ability activated, x3 XP and x2 credits.

Snagged a McLaren F1GT for nearly ~2 million credits below the average selling price at the time! (And 300k+ below the forzathon discounted price)

E2060763-BA3D-4E6B-8BEE-F3398D42C1AB.jpeg
E9821529-6166-4110-80AB-F0952F9F46A8.jpeg

I was wondering if someone could tell me if i buy a barn find in the auction house will it count as if i found it. Trying to get 100% so just wondering.

Gday, I am looking for the Porsche 928 GTS & the 914/6 in Forza Horizon 3. If anyone has any for sale let me know. I being checking the auction house for over 2 days now & nothing.

Back