Forza Horizon 3 Auction House Thread!

• Thread starter willbsn13
  • 728 comments
Bought out an M4 and probably will do the same with the Camaro. Will try one more bidding war before I do that. Still need the GT-R, BRZ and John Cooper.

Continuing from something I posted over at the Relaxed FH3 thread, I am putting the 918 that's a prize for this week's Forzathon for sale. If you're looking for one that doesn't cost 10 million credits, feel free to have a look at this chance. Search for NikuTheDriver on the Auction House.

Picked up an RX7 for 73k credits. So that's two for less than 100k now. Went to put my GT race mod livery on it from Horizon 2 and the roof sections don't meet up. I suppose layers inadvertently moved with the wide-body mesh.

Someone bought my second 918 at full price.

full

Ended up getting another Warthog for watching the XBOX E3 Conference and managed to get just under a quarter million for it. Surprised people still buy them.

Auction house activity from a few days ago (all purchases)...
  • Koenigsegg Agera 1.3 million credits, I didn't want to spend this much but this is what it took to win the bidding war.
  • Baldwin Motors Trophy Truck 297K cr
  • Fiat Dino I don't remember the exact amount but I was able to purchase this beauty for less than120K cr
  • Ford King Cobra 14K cr buyout, I can't believe these things still go for this much credits in the AH.
  • Jaguar F-Type Project 7 last piece to my Jaguar collection, I don't remember what I spent on this car but I was able to purchase it for less120K credits as well.
  • 56' Lotus Eleven I don't remember the cost but it was for sure less than 97K credits
  • Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR 1.3 million cr
  • Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG 110K credits, I've wanted this car for a long time and couldn't wait any longer for a Forzathon sale
  • McLaren F1 GT 1.3 million credits, pretty excited about this one

My latest auction house come ups
  • Maserati MC12 900K CR buyout, this was the lowest buyout I've seen for this car in awhile. The initial bid was 800K but I got nervous and choose the buyout option instead of waiting for the auction to end.
  • Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale 122K CR
  • Ferrari FXX K 2,236,000 CR
  • Lamborghini Reventon 1,277,000 CR
  • Lamborghini Veneno 3,301,000 CR
  • McLaren F1 GT (Longtail) 4,842,000 CR
  • Bugatti EB110 Super Sport 1,211,000 CR submitted a bid and anxiously waiting to be outbid. 15 mins later, without any contest I won the auction.
  • '93 Audi Sport Quattro 100K CR buyout, when I first saw the buyout for this car I quickly backed out to the Autoshow to double check the price of this car then quickly went back to the Auction House and chose the buyout option. I've lost several bidding wars for this car in the past so this was a pretty sweet deal.
  • Mini X-Raid 771K CR
I guess it's back to doing 5 lap races at Goliath

I cry a little inside each time I look up Lola on the auction house. Never any less then a 5Million Starting bid, and it is the only Forzathon car I don't have.

Amazing the 10mil buyouts on the Cayenne I got one for 61k last night, which is a good thing as I was having a real problem winning it. :dopey:

Managing to shift some of my (deliberate) duplicate cars. The 918's didn't seem particularly popular so I did a full upgrade and a paint job and put it up at the minimum and had a Buyout within a few minutes. Currently seeing if an upgraded and painted HDT Commodore will shift. At least I am down to 533 cars now, so 17 free slots.

Those Ebisu Style things were a total pain. I watched videos and tried to copy them. Took 20 minutes to get the Cayenne.

Anyone would like to place bid on my centenario starting bid at 2,000,000 or buyout at 2,608,000? Pretty well upgraded my username is Crim50ntyphoon. It would really help!

I managed to get that 1994 Nissan Silvia K's from the two Forzathons it appeared in. I decided to put one onto the Auction House, Being a special the minimum Buyout was 1,000,000 credits. Went for the minimum, boosting the Opening Bid. It was bought out within a few minutes.

Here are my recent auction house acquisitions. Won and lost a few bidding wars, but still managed to come across some good deals with only submitting one bid or selecting the buyout option.

Maserati MC12 900K buyout
Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale 122K
Ferrari FXX K 2,236,000 cr
Lamborghini Reventon 1,277,000 cr
Lamborghini Veneno 3,301,000 cr
McLaren F1 GT 4,842,000 cr
Bugatti EB110 Super Sport 1,211,000 cr
'83 Audi Sport Quattro 100K buyout
Mini X-Raid 771,000 cr
'53 Ferrari Mondial 550K buyout

Probably would have gotten more if I sold it after the Forzathon was over, but at 25 million credits, it's not like I really need money.

full

I got the Porsche 944. There was a bidding battle going on for 16 hours. Just came in and bought it full price, reset the tune and paint job to stock XD 5 million. I don't feel bad. It's a fantasy world with fantasy money. And I have little patience or time to play.

Back