Forza Horizon 3 Master Car List

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 909 comments
TBH, it appears to me quite likely at this point that EA still has some sort of exclusive license for Porsches, but is willing to license Stuttgart's finest for use in other developers products after their launch. That was the case of Forza Motorsport 4, Forza Horizon 2, Forza Motorsport 6, will be the case for Assetto Corsa and possibly pCars (or at least its sequel). And it makes sense from a commercial standpoint, both for Porsche and EA.

But this is all mass speculation at this point. We don't even know if what we've seen is a Porsche, a Jaguar or a beluga whale on wheels.

VXR
It's clearly a 997, but it's also highly likely to have been an internal build only affair.
This is the Occam's Razor answer. Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected. We can see it's a Porsche. So why is it in that video? Because it's going to be in a DLC just like it's been released in every other Forza title that has featured Porsche.

1. Could be a placeholder. I remember E3 footage of the first Horizon had numerous Renaults and a Mosler running around, yet none of them showed up.

2. Possible embargo on listing them being in the game?

3. Sign of early DLC.

The whole Porsche thing is getting out of hand. I mean, I really hope they make it in the game when it ships (doubt it), because I am sick and tired of paying for Porsche packs in Forza games every time. Add up the prices of Porsche DLC from FM4, FH2, and FM6 and it's about the cost of a full retail game.

Sure, I don't have to buy any DLC, of course, but come on now it's Porsche, course I am going to. But I'll be angry doing it. :lol:

The whole Porsche thing is getting out of hand. I mean, I really hope they make it in the game when it ships (doubt it), because I am sick and tired of paying for Porsche packs in Forza games every time. Add up the prices of Porsche DLC from FM4, FH2, and FM6 and it's about the cost of a full retail game.

Sure, I don't have to buy any DLC, of course, but come on now it's Porsche, course I am going to. But I'll be angry doing it. :lol:
If it's the usual same old rehash DLC pack (with a few new cars) I'd likely skip it entirely. I'm just being a pessimist, although I wouldn't mind being wrong :lol:

I don't mind paying for cars from Forza past that didn't make the cut into Horizon 3 (weather it be from current or last gen Forza titles), but I would be a tad annoyed if every pack was 2 new cars and 4 old ones. Preferably it'd be 4 new cars and 2 old ones, but we can't always get what we want.

In any case, based on the standard car list, I'm sure the DLC will be just as great.

If it's the usual same old rehash DLC pack (with a few new cars) I'd likely skip it entirely. I'm just being a pessimist, although I wouldn't mind being wrong :lol:
The cars may have been old but at least they didn't rehash the Virginia International Raceway part in the FM6 Porsche expansion. (Although arguably they hashed it up on the first try by making it a separate track from the main career.)

Hopefully any Horizon addons will have some suitably irresistible new content to sweeten the deal.

They didn't rehash Virginia International Raceway in the FM6 Porsche expansion. (Although arguably they hashed it up on the first try by making it a separate track from the main career.)

Hopefully any Horizon addons wilo have some suitably irresistible new content to sweeten the deal.
They definitely didn't, but outside of that there wasn't much new content regarding the cars, and that's likely why that got thrown into it as well. I didn't mind the purchase, but if it's the same usual cars taking up most of the expansion/car pack, then I'd likely opt out still.

I'd like to think it will have some new cars. Horizon 2 got away with re-selling us the cars from FM4 b/c they did add in some newbies like the 918, 991 Turbo S, & Macan Turbo, as did FM6 by throwing in the extra race cars as well.

But this time around, there will have to be something like the 991 GT3 (at the least) in it. I fully expect the 918, 959, & Carrera GT to resurface.

I'd like to think it will have some new cars. Horizon 2 got away with re-selling us the cars from FM4 b/c they did add in some newbies like the 918, 991 Turbo S, & Macan Turbo, as did FM6 by throwing in the extra race cars as well.
I didn't get the FH2 pack, but I did get the FM6 pack. That's where it fell short for me as I'm more into road cars rather than race cars, to be honest.

I didn't get the FH2 pack, but I did get the FM6 pack. That's where it fell short for me as I'm more into road cars rather than race cars, to be honest.
Same here, which is why I have some hope for a FH3 Porsche-expansion; the team can't rely on race cars to fill out the pack.

Porsches? We no need no steenkeeng Porsches! :D
jt0nN4P.jpg

We don't know when the inclusion of Porsches was axed. They could have had them lined up and ready to go when the trailer was shown, but then they were told not to include them for whatever reason. It doesn't really matter what it is, because their rights to include Porsche may have changed since we first saw what might or might not be a Porsche in that trailer.

From what I remember they already had some VWs being modeled before they were axed, as well, so it's not impossible.

We don't know when the inclusion of Porsches was axed. They could have had them lined up and ready to go when the trailer was shown, but then they were told not to include them for whatever reason. It doesn't really matter what it is, because their rights to include Porsche may have changed since we first saw what might or might not be a Porsche in that trailer.

From what I remember they already had some VWs being modeled before they were axed, as well, so it's not impossible.
We don't know that porsche was ever planned to be in the base game.

I spy a DLC placeholder:
3JryDxF.png

From here: at 13:17

EDIT: Holy crap there's quite a few leaks. Honda S800, Holden "Unknown_data" but with a year of 1985...

EDIT 2: Every blank tile he goes over is an "unconfirmed" or DLC car. I'm going to compile a list.

- 2016 Aston Martin "unknown"
- 2009 Audi RS6
- 2003 Audi RS6
- 2001 Audi RS4 Avant
- 2016 BMW "unknown"
- 2016 Cadillac ATS-V
- 1970 Dodge Charger Fast and Furious
- 2010 Ford "unknown"
- 2016 GTA Spano
- 1985 Holden "unknown"
- 1970 Honda S800
- 2016 Jaguar XE-S
- 1976 Jeep "unknown"
- 1971 Jensen Interceptor (MOTHER OF GOD)
- 2015 Radical "unknown" (alphabetically listed under L because it begins with "list_carmake"
- 2000 Lotus 340R
- 2010 Mazda MX5 Super20
- 1990 Mazda MX5 Miata
- 2014 Nissan Nismo Juke RS
- 1998 Nissan "unknown"
- 2016 Pagani "unknown"
- 1971 Plymouth GTX426 Hemi
- 1990 Renault Alpine GTA Le Mans (MOTHER OF GOD #2)
- 2014 Terradyne Ghurka Fast and Furious
- 2015 Volvo "unknown"
- 2014 (?) Zenvo ST1

I'm gonna take a few guesses at the unknown cars, these are just speculation and not proven.
- 2016 Aston Martin, I'm thinking either Lagonda or DB11.
- 2016 BMW unknown, I think maybe the F30 M3 or the new M2.
- 2010 Ford unknown, maybe a Ranger or something?
- 1985 Holden unknown, the most popular result for 1985 Holden is VK Calais, so I'll go with that
- 1976 Jeep, possibly the CJ5 to match the Toyota FJ40?
- 2015 Radical, RXC500?
- 1998 Nissan, maybe the confirmed S14?
- 2016 Pagani, Huayra BC maybe?
- 2015 Volvo, an XC70 is unlikely but would make sense IMO, so I'll say that.

Last edited:
Here's the list again just so it stands out from that video and image:

- 2016 Aston Martin "unknown"
- 2009 Audi RS6
- 2003 Audi RS6
- 2001 Audi RS4 Avant
- 2016 BMW "unknown"
- 2016 Cadillac ATS-V
- 1970 Dodge Charger Fast and Furious
- 2010 Ford "unknown"
- 2016 GTA Spano
- 1985 Holden "unknown"
- 1970 Honda S800
- 2016 Jaguar XE-S
- 1976 Jeep "unknown"
- 1971 Jensen Interceptor (MOTHER OF GOD)
- 2015 Radical "unknown" (alphabetically listed under L because it begins with "list_carmake")
- 2000 Lotus 340R
- 2010 Mazda MX5 Super20
- 1990 Mazda MX5 Miata
- 2014 Nissan Nismo Juke RS
- 1998 Nissan "unknown"
- 2016 Pagani "unknown"
- 1971 Plymouth GTX426 Hemi
- 1990 Renault Alpine GTA Le Mans (MOTHER OF GOD #2)
- 2014 Terradyne Ghurka Fast and Furious
- 2015 Volvo "unknown"
- 2014 (?) Zenvo ST1

Hmm...perhaps some of these cars are gonna be a part of a Day 1 Pack like FH2 had? Namely the "unknown" ones.

I saw a car in Aston Martin with no model present that's a 2016 model, but is set in the hypercar category. Vulcan perhaps?

That's a good point, I forgot about those icons. Vulcan is the only 2016 Aston that matches that criteria isn't it?

EDIT: Don't get too hyped but there is (I would assume) there's a possibility that the 2016 BMW is the i8. Why? Well if it was an M3 it'd be "Super Saloons", if it was an M2 it would also somehow be a Super Saloon (look at the M235i's category), however this one says European Sports Cars.

Back