Forza Horizon 3 Master Car List

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 909 comments
You may have some work ahead of you @SlipZtrEm. :P

Oh, you have no idea. Keep an eye on the front page throughout today...

1. Aston Martin Vulcan, it can't be the AM RB001 since it's not in production yet, Turn 10 wouldn't be able to model it.

That hasn't stopped them in the past (Saleen S5S, Infiniti Q60, Ford GT)... :)

That said, I agree that it's the Vulcan. The RB001, if the talk is to believed, would easily be an X-class car.

There's more cars in that video that have pictures + names, like the Mercedes SLR and the Bentley GT3, maybe there is more as well...

Great catches, guys!

The 1976 Jeep is either a DJ, J-series truck, or Cherokee. My guess is the truck, because Gladiator is a badass name.

Gladiator name was gone by '76, and the pickups were always rare on the ground compared to Cherokees or CJ's.

Just a note, this is definitely something it does. I believe the M4 and C63S Coupe are both sedans which is a weird decision. Kind of like how GTA 5 calls the BMW 7 series parody a "coupe".
I was referring more of having a M4 Coupe & a M3 Sedan of the current gen, or say the M6 Coupe and then a M6 GC. I think there's a couple exceptions, but that's more of a GT trait to include such similar cars. I'd gladly be wrong though; I do fancy the current M3.

A Modern Muscle car at level C? I'm thinking Ford Falcon F6. More torque than the XR8.
images

Also, did anybody catch the 05' SLR sneaking back into the car list?

IIRC it wasn't on the final 356 but it's there in the vid.

Also, did anybody catch the 05' SLR sneaking back into the car list?

IIRC it wasn't on the final 356 but it's there in the vid.
Like the Audis. Probably a day 1 pack.

Any way to switch between the cars or have you got to quit like the fh2 demo?

It's not, because there was no Boss 302 Mustang in 2010. The Boss 302 that was in FM4 & FH1 was a 2013 model.

I stand corrected. Don't know why I thought that, the 5.0 didn't even return until 2012. Just seems odd to have two GT500's, so I'm hoping it's something different.

I stand corrected. Don't know why I thought that, the 5.0 didn't even return until 2012. Just seems odd to have two GT500's, so I'm hoping it's something different.
Uh, it doesn't have to be the GT500. It could be a Mustang GT, the V6, or not a Mustang and rather another Aussie falcon. Though on why Turn 10 would pick the 2010 Mustang over the 5.0 that came in 2011 and onwards would be questionable aswell.

The Maloo is an A760 level car. A 2010 Ford "Modern Muscle" C class car just might be a
Mustang GT
It only has a little over 300hp. The base Falcon XR6T has around 360hp and the F6 around 410hp. The Focus RS is already confirmed and I can't see a Territory F6X in that category.

There's a GT500 running around in the demo. Has it been confirmed?

Edit. Never mind, I see it has haha.

It only has a little over 300hp. The base Falcon XR6T has around 360hp and the F6 around 410hp. The Focus RS is already confirmed and I can't see a Territory F6X in that category
Only? I'm pretty sure that's enough for C Class. Remember that this is the same class that has a Hummer H1 in it and that has close to the same amount of hp as the Fords I'm thinking of and way more weight.

EDIT: Anyway, I am probably wrong about the Mustang or even the lower tier Falcon, but I can't think of any other Ford from 2010 that fits into the "modern muscle" category that's under class C.

Last edited:
The Syclone is C588. A 2010 GT could fit in that class. The FPV Pursuit is B class. So, an XR6T might not work.

For the '76 Jeep leak, I looked at what was offered that year.
-2-door Cherokee
-4-door Wagoneer
-1/2 & 3/4 ton pickup
-CJ-5
-CJ-7

I would guess the pickup is out for not being popular enough, Wagoneer is probably out since they have the '91 Grand Waggy. So it's down to the Cherokee, CJ-5, or CJ-7. The CJ-7 would most likely be the top choice, with the CJ-5 second. The Cherokee is unlikely, but I think the Cherokee Chief would be awesome to see.

Xbox posted Gymkhana Nine on XBL with this caption...

Ken Block is back with Gymkhana Nine. Take notes because soon you'll be able to hit the streets in Forza Horizon 3 in the all-new 2016 Ford Focus RS RX. Enjoy!

Can't find it online. Can you screenshot from the home menu?

EDIT:

Ah! From the Hoonigan blog

This is the first time it is off the racetrack and on public tarmac! Take notes cause you'll be able to drive it on the streets soon too… in the new Forza Horizon 3! Enjoy!

@05XR8 Wait a minute, my mistake; I thought you were disagreeing with me on the Mustang GT not being qualified for C class. Sorry, I wrote that after waking up a bit early; I only had 5 hours of sleep last night.

Right then, the XR6T might be too fast. Though, I was thinking of the 2010 Falcon XR6.
http://www.carsguide.com.au/car-reviews/ford-falcon-xr6-xr6t-used-review-2008-2010-13648
All good. 👍
I've driven an XR6 from Newcastle to Melbourne and back. Trust, it's got plenty of grunt. It's possible but, T10 usually give us the higher output models. We'll see.

All good. 👍
I've driven an XR6 from Newcastle to Melbourne and back. Trust, it's got plenty of grunt. It's possible but, T10 usually give us the higher output models. We'll see.

It'll be sweet if they Buck the trend for once. Top models are great, but the more ordinary stuff is often more interesting.

I dunno why but knowing that we can convert cars, like turning the Alfa 155 into the DTM model (apparently) excites me for the future. It's very unlikely that the widebodies and conversions will be removed for Forza 7 since it's such an oft-requested feature, but if they expand on it we might almost have a GT-like race mod system on our hands.

Back