Forza Horizon 3 Master Car List

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 909 comments
Just wondering what are they? because I am gonna be a latecomer to the game.

The pre-order cars are simply pre-tuned versions of existing models.

I've got access to the C63 Coupe, for example. It's just tuned to the top of A class — which isn't of much use, since the AI scales to your current tune, rendering the traditional classes unnecessary — but the regular car is in-game for all. The pre-order cars also don't come with a custom livery from what I can tell.

The pre-order cars are simply pre-tuned versions of existing models.

I've got access to the C63 Coupe, for example. It's just tuned to the top of A class — which isn't of much use, since the AI scales to your current tune, rendering the traditional classes unnecessary — but the regular car is in-game for all. The pre-order cars also don't come with a custom livery from what I can tell.
Phew. So I haven't missed much really.

If I bought the Ultimate Edition, will I be entitled to every DLC released in the future for free?

If I bought the Ultimate Edition, will I be entitled to every DLC released in the future for free?

I believe only the first 6 packs are covered in the car pass, the rest you'll have to pay for. There is also a separate Expansion pass that covers two expansion packs and UE owners receive a discount.

From Reddit:
v0oprcvi4onx.jpg

Why do I now get the feeling that the 2010 Ford could actually be a Crown Vic after seeing this?
We're in Australia, T10 are .missing so much potential...
images

images

images

images

Shoot. I should have posted this as a Fantasy NSW Highway Patrol Pack. :D

Those are cool! You should make those skins and would become a very popular player!

I'm really happy with the car selection. Honestly the only cars I don't really care about in FH are the race cars.

Intriguing, so that means the stats for the "placeholder" cars were partially correct, partially not. Of course, I'm sad that it will be the CJ-5 and not the CJ-7, which I find better looking.

Intriguing, so that means the stats for the "placeholder" cars were partially correct, partially not. Of course, I'm sad that it will be the CJ-5 and not the CJ-7, which I find better looking.
I think the CJ-5 is the more iconic model, though.

I'm wondering how well that 340R will go with rally suspension and tyres :)

So many cool cars! Not gonna lie, the Crown Vic was the last vehicle I expected to be in Forza! I hope we can put the lights and everything on it so we have a newer police vehicle!

A Cops and Bandits mode could be good for Online Multiplayer, they have put the Crown Vic.

DLC Support for FH3 start with a Bomb, that's sure, 5/7 for me; i will obivously try 1st the Lotus... man some nostalgia from PGR2!

They say that the Crown Vic is often a symbol of deception (mostly because some people take refurbished versions of the police model and make it street legal and even tune it to such a level) and also a symbol of poor sportsmanship (if you beat it in a race, there may be likely chances you'd hear and see police sirens in the process).

Nevertheless, if someone could make a taxi variant of the car in the game, I'd use that then.

What's a Spano?

*googles it*

Oh, another vaporware supercar that actually looks like it came out of GTA. Yawn.

That dang Fast and Furious connection has written it into the conscious of your basic car lover.

3. Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor '10

My dad just got an '08 P71 last month, and this makes me so happy.

I've been wanting a Crown Vic in Forza for so long.

:D:D

What's a Spano?

*googles it*

Oh, another vaporware supercar that actually looks like it came out of GTA. Yawn.

Fitting, given GTA is in the name.:lol:

Speaking of Spania, what kind of Engine uses? The same GM V8 used by tons and tons of vaporvare Exotics or another kind of engine?

According to wikipedia it has an 800hp Viper V10.

Aside from... that thing and the way too fast Vulcan, I think it's a very good first pack.

Good first pack although kind of hoping to see the Renault Alpine GTA in the first pack. Nevertheless, like clockwork T10 bring out their first DLC. What with that and hopefully the Japanese pack for Assetto Corsa, it's looking to be a fun day :D

Good first pack although kind of hoping to see the Renault Alpine GTA in the first pack. Nevertheless, like clockwork T10 bring out their first DLC. What with that and hopefully the Japanese pack for Assetto Corsa, it's looking to be a fun day :D

Me too, instead we got the Spania GTA. :yuck: Which was not the GTA I was hoping for.

I can't wait to get that Crown Vic. Started to watch The Walking Dead with the wife yesterday, so that didn't help matters haha.

Oh god. The Crown Vic is actually modeled under the hood, and the spotlights actually have the handles on the interior. I'm extremely happy with this pack so far and I haven't even touched the other cars.

I'm gonna have to take comparison shots and post them up tomorrow because this is the first time I've had a chance to really get this close to something in real life that was modeled this well in a game.

EDIT: Though I do wish you could disable the spotlights at night, or at least in Photomode. It looks kinda weird with both of them on and facing forward when trying to take night photos.

Last edited:
A point of order: The Toyota Land Cruiser is listed as FJ40. It was never sold as the FJ40, and in fact Toyota does not even own the trademark to that name. A company called Icon owns it and uses if for their line of rebuilt high performance Land Cruisers (sort of an off-road equivalent to Singer Porsches.) It should be listed as Land Cruiser, the name it was trademarked and sold under. Maybe put the FJ40 after it like 1977 Land Cruiser (FJ40).

That's odd. I've known FJ40 for years in no relation to Icon (gaudy vehicles they are).

Edit: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Land_Cruiser_(J40)
FJ40 is a chassis code, not a product name. The Land Cruiser has never been marketed as the FJ40. It's just the name everyone uses for it now, like we say S14 instead of Silvia or 240SX, or AE86 instead of Corolla. Toyota doesn't even own FJ40 as a product name, Icon does.

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/06/21/icon-mattel-speak-on-fj40-trademark-claims/
"Even worse, Hot Wheels designated the toy a "Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40." While Mattel licensed the use of the Land Cruiser name and design from Toyota, neither company holds the trademark to "FJ40." The name originates from part of the 17-digit VIN code found on vintage Land Cruisers, and while enthusiasts the world over recognize FJ40 as a Land Cruiser designation, Toyota never marketed the model as such. Ward applied to trademark the FJ40 name for his use in 2005, and received the official registration in 2009, giving Icon alone the power to license the name."

A point of order: The Toyota Land Cruiser is listed as FJ40. It was never sold as the FJ40, and in fact Toyota does not even own the trademark to that name. A company called Icon owns it and uses if for their line of rebuilt high performance Land Cruisers (sort of an off-road equivalent to Singer Porsches.) It should be listed as Land Cruiser, the name it was trademarked and sold under. Maybe put the FJ40 after it like 1977 Land Cruiser (FJ40).

The list is representative of the in-game listings, not the real world (although I do need to update it post-release). If it's FJ40 in-game — which is admittedly odd given the trademark issue — it's FJ40 here.

Does the Abarth Punto will be included anytime soon? I thought it was in the game

And the BMW 8 series. They're all cars from FH2 right?

Back