Forza Horizon 3 Master Car List

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 909 comments
With the E36 having a widebody kit and whatnot, do we have any information on the FD3S? 'Cause to me, it's the car that wears its Rocket Bunny kit the best.
But well, I hope the regular versions of these cars are available to buy also?
Doubt it. Otherwise, they'd appear in the car show and whatnot.

This is awesome. So many cool things in this game. :) But well, I hope the regular versions of these cars are available to buy also?

I think not, but if you wanted a second exemplar of those cars (and also for the Skill prizes cars) somethimes they pop-up as a prize at wheelspins (personal theory, not confirmed ;) )

I think not, but if you wanted a second exemplar of those cars (and also for the Skill prizes cars) somethimes they pop-up as a prize at wheelspins (personal theory, not confirmed ;) )
Probably shouldn't post things you just made up on the spot, gonna lead to false hopes lol.

Probably shouldn't post things you just made up on the spot, gonna lead to false hopes lol.
The Murcielago appeared in a wheelspin during this week's stream [pic], not sure if the skill prizes can drop as well, but at least the midnight cars might.
But regardless you can always try and hunt em on the auction house if you want a duplicate. Or make a new account to win them again if you're desperate, just post it up in the auction house, have a friend to grab it for you, and then make him post it when you're back in your main.

The Murcielago appeared in a wheelspin during this week's stream [pic], not sure if the skill prizes can drop as well, but at least the midnight cars might.
Good to know! That's news to me, so when I read his post it sounded like something he just put together. Thanks for clarifying.

Well, that would ruin the surprise of finding something great. I for one got really excited when I found the EB110 for the first time.
If the cars weren't announced in the official car list then yeah. But they are.

I don't really understand why the
R32 GT-R
is a barn find... doesn't really fit with the vibe of the other cars on there.
Doesn't make a lot of sense, I agree... Still, it's probably one of the first, if not the first, barn find I'm going to get :lol:

When I get my barn find announcements from Aussie Mcgee, I'm switching my radio off.

I remember back in H2 the radio guy went "I've heard rumours that there is an Alfa Romeo" and "rumours of a Ferrari"

I was like..dammit you idiot!, I didn't want to know till I got there.. I'm not risking that again.

With the E36 having a widebody kit and whatnot, do we have any information on the FD3S? 'Cause to me, it's the car that wears its Rocket Bunny kit the best.

Doubt it. Otherwise, they'd appear in the car show and whatnot.

Looks like there's a stock version of the E36. :) Was worried about that. I would love to have the 323ti also but looks like it'll be traffic car only for now. :(

mCcLsOy.png

Looks like there's a stock version of the E36. :) Was worried about that. I would love to have the 323ti also but looks like it'll be traffic car only for now. :(

mCcLsOy.png
I think you misunderstood his question.

@Luminis if I'm reading your question right there have been several YouTube videos claiming to have all the body kit hero cars, and unfortunately the rx7 isn't in them. But seeing as I haven't actually seen anyone with an rx7 yet maybe there is a chance.

I would love to have the 323ti also but looks like it'll be traffic car only for now. :(

Does anyone know the reason why there are traffic cars not obtainable for the player? Are they cheaper to licence? That Subaru Legacy driving around will also remain such a tease until they give us a powerful B4.

@Luminis if I'm reading your question right there have been several YouTube videos claiming to have all the body kit hero cars, and unfortunately the rx7 isn't in them. But seeing as I haven't actually seen anyone with an rx7 yet maybe there is a chance.
Yeah, but because the E36 and the RX7 aren't purchasable, they shouldn't be showing in the Hero's tab, you would assume. Hopefully the Rx7 has something, it is in dire need of new kits because the current few are horrendous.

BADNED had said before the Hero Cars tab doesn't showcase all the cars with bodykits. I think that tab only showcases 19-20 or so, and there's somewhere around 25 altogether.

Found this on reddit:
MLpDUf9.png

Obviously ignoring the awful livery and wheels, the 22B finally has rally parts now.

Also, fuel can run out when driving in simulation mode, with functional fuel gauges on the dashboard. No idea how you get back without fast travelling or if you even can at all.

Any word of the 2010 Ford RWD?
I looked at the dealership and at the car list via photo mode, I haven't seen any of the "Unknown" cars listed. Sorry.

I'm guessing Turn 10 patched them out in preparation for something else. Either a dlc pack or maybe they're special unicorn cars you can win like the "Horizon Edition" cars shown.

Question about the pre-order cars. Audi R8 and Ferrari 488... can you buy them ingame, even if you didn't preordered? Or are these cars only available for the people who pre-ordered from amazon etc.?!

Question about the pre-order cars. Audi R8 and Ferrari 488... can you buy them ingame, even if you didn't preordered? Or are these cars only available for the people who pre-ordered from amazon etc.?!
You can buy them. The preorder bonuses are actually different cars.

Back