Forza Horizon 3-Post all your latest Photos :)

• Thread starter torque99
  • 2,066 comments

30119281835_730803b658_c.jpg

29824211440_e3b007fe99_c.jpg

29490832923_0b9dfb1d5d_c.jpg

HSV 'Day out in the Out Back'

For this set, I tried to capture the great natural lighting in FH3 for the 'realistic look, softening the aperture in the background but increasing contrast greatly more than normal to experiment. I think the car looks great -makes a change for all the Bright Blue skies!

These 2 photos I tried to capture the size of this beast 'Still' getting the large shadows in but still trying to retain the beautiful cloud formation and grey sea view in the background.

They also can be done on XBOX when using the screencapture methode (doubletab Xbox button). You can set up your picture, hide the interface and snap it. It will even register in higher quality (PNG) if I am not mistaken.
O_O

Thank you for explaining this! :D I was rather getting somewhat tired of the watermarks. Is there a way to download them into your USB when doing so?

They also can be done on XBOX when using the screencapture methode (doubletab Xbox button). You can set up your picture, hide the interface and snap it. It will even register in higher quality (PNG) if I am not mistaken.

Agreed, the difference is marginal though, I would say that the screen shot method is if anything slightly cleaner(and brighter) than uploading to forzamotorsport.net.

forzamotorsport.net method
21655417035_12e5b797b0_c.jpg

Game DVR method (Downloaded from the Xbox app)
21465166818_00f2953827_c.jpg

The ForzaMotorsport picture looks a bit more saturated / less washed out (look at the green in the background) as well or are my eyes fooling me?

I would agree, but the difference is very slight, I think it appears that way because the FM.net image is a touch darker than the Game DVR version despite both having identical settings. The example doesn't really work as well as intended here because the difference is so small but on flickr you can switch between the two images instantaneously and get a better view of the difference however slight they may be.

Back