Forza Horizon 3-Post all your latest Photos :)

• Thread starter torque99
  • 2,066 comments
Great Photos all, I am on pretty fast broadband now but for me the pages/photos on this thread seem to be taking so long to load or even get stuck/refresh lately on my PC- How are you all linking these full size images? On flickr you can link the size you want, Are the full size ones from different hosting sites? Interesting to find out how the full size ones are making it on when GTP when usually it Auto resizes to the standard 800x450px:tup:

Now back to more photos :cheers:

Audi TTS Coupe, because I was doing a challenge.
30964700105_7c9ebf5b9b_c.jpg

I was trying to recreate the orange used on the M3 GTS, but I kinda failed at it.
30964699665_3d0b6d1821_c.jpg

30964698765_6587249276_c.jpg

Nissan GT-R Black Edition 2012, I finally found the N24 livery. Seriously, I can't believe how very few GT3 liveries there are of the GTR, but a bunch of other nonsense.
25328853149_1499d13acb_c.jpg

30663080160_2d310231ed_c.jpg

25328846769_9b9699d834_c.jpg

Ford Shelby GT350R, made to resemble a the new Ford Mustang GT4.
30848322392_3b58afde07_c.jpg

@torque99 I really love your Evo. :embarrassed: It looks fast. Does it produce a lot of horsepower and torque? I must build something similar to it. :D

Awesome pics btw. :cheers:

Great pics everyone! 👍
Thanks Toko, At the moment just a suspension and slight tweak, I kept the Power and Group the same as I like the cars mostly at stock Speed so I know where I am with so many cars. I did go for the whole works and add every body kit available on though! I'm getting it ready for the Long Goliath Race I must try (But keep avoiding)!👍
P.S Thanks for those Bucket List Challenges, some of your cars&liveries are so different to what I would Choose (Makes this game great):cheers:

@Ayepocalypse 👍 I had also found a very slightly different way about the same time as you by fast forwarding to the end and then use camera but your way is easier, awesome shots it has given me more opportunities now!:cheers:

~M4 GTS~

~Ferrari F12 TDF~

@torque99 Your're welcome bud. :cheers:

And good luck conquering the great Goliath! :D If I remember currectly, it consisted many straights in each region and couple hard corners in certain areas.

You can turn your car however way you want; though for gears, if you plan on giving your car lots of horsepower I suggest tweaking its gear ratio to match its power to gain great speed for the straights. When approaching corners, upgraded brakes is a must since you will be traveling at high speed. Oh and make sure your car has good enough grip as well.

A tip from your ol' pal Toko. ;)

Also, your welcome with the bucket lists. 👍 I love using my imagination to create enjoyable events for you and others (both easy and challenging), as well as tune my cars at the best of my ability to make them a fun drive (not like thay Abarth one it was too crazy). I'm glad you liked them, it encourages me to make more haha. :D:D

I plan to make a BRZ rally event with its wide bodykit the next time I get on. It's already done, just needs that kit. :D

I am really loving everyone's cars, both stock and modified, and designs. They're amazing! :embarrassed:

I took my new Raptor out to try the 15th Anniversary Xbox bucket list, and when I finished, this is what the game did to my truck. It parked it in the back of the bucket list truck. It backed right out of it, but when I tried to drive it back in, it was as solid as ever.

2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Xbox 15th Anniversary Edition

Back