Forza Horizon 3-Post all your latest Photos :)

• Thread starter torque99
  • 2,066 comments
On FH3 (Xbox one) there is edit: (take screenshot (double tap>press Y) etc but not on FM6 as far as I know 👍

Last edited:
On FH3 (Xbox one) there is but not on FM6 as far as I know 👍
Never seen that option on XB1. Where can I find it?

Anyway, one Hot Wheels shot from me.
FH3_021.png

I'm surprised they picked you up without a watermark. I believe they don't feature shots without the watermark on Instagram.

Never seen that option on XB1. Where can I find it?
Sorry I wasn't too clear: On FH3 (Xbox one) after taking your shot (to get a nice smoothness and aperture)>> hit back button (take screenshot (double tap>press Y) etc this will not save the shot but upload to your photos (Xbox not Forza) but not on FM6 as far as I know 👍

@VXR I didn't know that, I really don't mind the watermarks but I tend to upload to xbox for better quality png. to edit if need be etc rather than Forza site.:cheers:

#Mustang HotWheels (Detail)

#Zenvo

This was initially just taken for Horizon Promo, but I liked it enough to share it.

full

Speaking of Horizon Promo, am I the only who likes taking individual photos of each car and then saving them?

"back in my day, before the family had this beauty, our first horseless carriage, we used to walk 9 miles to school in the snow with no shoes on, in subfreezing temperatures. Our Clothes weren't very warm either, we had to knit them ourselves using whatever yarn we had left over from the Sheep we sheared over the Summer. You young little whipper-snappers have it easy these days."

Back