Forza Horizon 4 Brings All Four Seasons to the United Kingdom

I've read the full article on the website. "Race seamlessly with other players in the open world." Say hello to getting griefed by morons. Oh and "there's 500 cosmetic items." say hello to microtransaction-only items.

whats wrong with buyable cosmetics?

say hello to microtransaction-only items.

Considering how much backlash they received for the FM7 microtransactions before they even appeared in game, I doubt they will be in FH4.

They've already confirmed that non-friend drivers are ghosted.

Or you could just turn off the other players altogether, which is what I plan on doing.

I wonder how much of the UK they will be able to do, it's actually not that big a place (874 Miles North to South) and they could condense it down pretty well giving a decent representation of each region and it's characteristics.

I'm gonna try the demo first when it comes out.

NorthStar replied: "Considering how much backlash they received for the FM7 microtransactions before they even appeared in game, I doubt they will be in FH4."

They've been in since Forza Motorsport 4.

@GTnForza4ever You know, you could just do like me and not buy anything. Just because they're in the game doesn't mean you have to spend real money in them.

I'm happy it's not Japan, because with how much of a dummy Toyota is being with FM7 not having road cars, having it set there without Toyota would be blasphemy. So i'm perfectly fine with the UK. Plus, it'll have more variations in scenery than FH3 did. as much as Australia was great, I got tired very quickly of the desert. But i loved the forest.

The seasons is a feature I dig a lot, houses and such why not, as long as they don't restrict you in any way, but add a nice flair. My guess is that they might be equivalent to the Festivals in terms of that they will be your go-to home menu. So that would mean basically that you can choose your main menu scenery, which I like.

There's a freaking TVR Speed 12 in there. That's a major incentive. Being able but not required to play online in some kind of co-op is great and i'm glad they kept that from FH3. Now hopefully you can have friends-only servers. I don't mind driving with strangers... but more often than not you'll be bound to find griefers or hackers, and I don't want that filth in my games.

So yeah. I'm looking forward to more info on this. Until then, I might use The Crew 2 as a placeholder.

After there was some talk of the Cerbera Speed 12 popping up in one of the FH4 videos, I thought there would be no harm in looking through a few screen shots. Well after looking at one image for a minute or two a familiar set of headlights has been spotted between the XJ200 and Esprit.

I feel like they've deposited faeces all over Ubisoft and TC2 in those 20-ish minutes. Could be just me though.

I mean, different strokes for different folks. But still, I think there is a place for both TC2 and FH4. And that both games can learn from one another, as well as former contemporaries.

Hyperbole? Really? HAHAHA... Get lost. I'm expecting it to be good but not spectacular.

You said, and I quote: 'Horizon series is light years superior... At least up to now.' Again, you've only seen 20 minutes of it. Do you really think you're in a good enough position to make that sort of judgement when you haven't even had a chance to *play* it yet? if you were saying this after a trial or demo, sure, I wouldn't be giving you **** for it. But saying something like that at this stage, when information is still flying out at us, absolutely is hyperbole.

Wait a minute, they got sheep in this game?

21niqdz.jpg

SOLD!!

Wait a minute, they got sheep in this game?

21niqdz.jpg

SOLD!!
A man walks into a bar, and sits down. He starts a conversation with an old guy next to him. The old guy has obviously had a few. He says to the man:

"You see that dock out there? Built it myself, hand crafted each piece, and it's the best dock in town! But do they call me "McGregor the dock builder"? No! And you see that bridge over there? I built that, took me two months, through rain, sleet and scorching weather, but do they call me "McGregor the bridge builder"? No! And you see that pier over there, I built that, best pier in the county! But do they call me "McGregor the pier builder"? No!"

The old guy looks around, and makes sure that nobody is listening, and leans to the man, and he says:

"but you **** one sheep..."

Last edited:
This is the best news with dynamic weather, but 450+ cars? I thought FH3 had more than that? 500 or so?

Back