Forza Horizon 4 - Colour Creation Database (CONSTANT WORK IN PROGRESS) *READ FIRST POST*

• Thread starter Mitcho2001
  • 4,341 comments

McLaren Cerberus Pearl: Which Version Should be Added to the Spreadsheet?

• JaCor653: Base - 0.72 L, 0.71 L, 0.97 R/Highlight - 0.11 L, 1.00 R, 0.96 R (Two-Tone Polished)

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Mitcho2001: Base - 0.63 R, 0.65 L, 0.98 R/Highlight - 0.08 R, 1.00 R, 0.99 L (Two-Tone Polished)

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's supposedly based on an old Maserati color called "Verde Tevere" that was also used by Ferrari in the '60s. Certainly not a common color, and it's got a nice shade to it indeed.
So Ferrari borrowed a lot of Maserati colors before? Was there a reason behind it? I don't know the history behind it but I'm intrigued.

So Ferrari borrowed a lot of Maserati colors before? Was there a reason behind it? I don't know the history behind it but I'm intrigued.

Not really sure, back then sponsors were not really a thing and a lot of teams used either their own colors (see Ecurie Ecosse, NART and etc) or their nation's color. This shade of green was used in the late 50s. I'd guess that some colors were appropriated by certain manufacturers at some point despite not being their own property.

Nowadays with programs like PTS, MSO and whatnot, the lines are even more blurred; you can get Lamborghini and Aston Martin colors on Porsches and BMWs, just to name those few!

Not really sure, back then sponsors were not really a thing and a lot of teams used either their own colors (see Ecurie Ecosse, NART and etc) or their nation's color. This shade of green was used in the late 50s. I'd guess that some colors were appropriated by certain manufacturers at some point despite not being their own property.

Nowadays with programs like PTS, MSO and whatnot, the lines are even more blurred; you can get Lamborghini and Aston Martin colors on Porsches and BMWs, just to name those few!
Really awesome and cool and I learned something new :) Thanks for sharing!

Really awesome and cool and I learned something new :) Thanks for sharing!

You remember back in August when I shared Lamborghini's Arancio Borealis on the Ford GT? There was some guy who got his GT painted that color. I'm pretty sure there's another GT that's painted Mantis Green, a McLaren color. Stuff like this happens all the time.

@JaCor653 or @Mitcho2001 I'm having trouble recreating this color. It's Iceland Green (BMW). I'm not sure if it's two-tone polished or metal flake, but from these pics it looks like two-tone polished. The color is from 1990 and there aren't a lot of reference pictures, either :(

BMW Iceland Green 2.jpg

BMW Iceland Green 4.jpg

BMW Iceland Green.jpg

BMW Iceland Green 3.jpg

Oh, and I did Verde Francesca (Ferrari) yesterday and posted it but it wasn't added to the list yet.

Last edited:
@JaCor653 or @Mitcho2001 I'm having trouble recreating this color. It's Iceland Green (BMW). I'm not sure if it's two-tone polished or metal flake, but from these pics it looks like two-tone polished. The color is from 1990 and there aren't a lot of reference pictures, either :(

View attachment 867903

View attachment 867906

View attachment 867904

View attachment 867905

Oh, and I did Verde Francesca (Ferrari) yesterday and posted it but it wasn't added to the list yet.

I just added it. I'd've done it sooner, but I had to work yesterday evening and school this morning.

Also, about the BMW color, try these values:

Iceland Green (BMW)

Paint Type:
Metal Flake
- Base Color: 0.52L, 0.77L, 0.23R
- Flake Color: 0.49R, 0.61R, 0.40L

fddefe60-75f3-408a-b97d-f36c3d2430b2.jpg

I just added it. I'd've done it sooner, but I had to work yesterday evening and school this morning.

Also, about the BMW color, try these values:

Iceland Green (BMW)

Paint Type:
Metal Flake
- Base Color: 0.52L, 0.77L, 0.23R
- Flake Color: 0.49R, 0.61R, 0.40L

View attachment 867923
Thank you :) That color was giving me all kinds of trouble. Sometimes it's really hard for me to differentiate between a metal flake or two-tone polished paint job, especially if it's not an up close photo. What method do you use to determine that?

Monarch Orange (Nissan)

Paint Type:
Metal Flake
- Base: 0.03L, 0.94R, 0.61L
- Flake: 0.10L, 0.79R, 0.99L

Nissan Monarch Orange Forza.PNG

Nissan Monarch Orange Forza 2.PNG

Nissan Monarch Orange Forza 3.PNG

Nissan Monarch Orange Forza 4.PNG

Gobi (Jeep)

Paint Type:
Normal (Gloss)
- Paint Color: 0.12L, 0.22R, 0.76L

Jeep Gobi Forza.PNG

Jeep Gobi Forza 2.PNG
Jeep Gobi Forza 3.PNG

Thank you :) That color was giving me all kinds of trouble. Sometimes it's really hard for me to differentiate between a metal flake or two-tone polished paint job, especially if it's not an up close photo. What method do you use to determine that?

Well, if a color looks dark and dull, or if it a color-shifting paint, then I use two-tone polished. If a color is brighter and has a greater contrast between darker and brighter color layers, then I use metal flake.

Well, if a color looks dark and dull, or if it a color-shifting paint, then I use two-tone polished. If a color is brighter and has a greater contrast between darker and brighter color layers, then I use metal flake.
That's going to help me a lot :) Thank you very much :) Sometimes it's hard to tell, especially if there aren't good reference pictures. But what method do you use for Classic American Muscle cars? Those paint jobs usually look metallic, but two-tone semigloss. As far as I can tell. Or they're a gloss paint. I don't know how many of them were metal flake type paint jobs.

Hello there can anyone help to create this color for the M5 2018 Macadamia metallic, I think is two tone polished. Thanks

Attachments

• images (68).jpeg
    images (68).jpeg
    32.1 KB · Views: 16
  • BMW-M5-Competition-F90-Macadamia-Metallic-Individual-09.jpg
    BMW-M5-Competition-F90-Macadamia-Metallic-Individual-09.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 17
  • BMW-M5-Competition-F90-Macadamia-Metallic-Individual-12.jpg
    BMW-M5-Competition-F90-Macadamia-Metallic-Individual-12.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 17
  • BMW-M5-Competition-F90-Macadamia-Metallic-Individual-11.jpg
    BMW-M5-Competition-F90-Macadamia-Metallic-Individual-11.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 17
  • BMW-M5-Competition-F90-Macadamia-Metallic-Individual-08.jpg
    BMW-M5-Competition-F90-Macadamia-Metallic-Individual-08.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 16
That's going to help me a lot :) Thank you very much :) Sometimes it's hard to tell, especially if there aren't good reference pictures. But what method do you use for Classic American Muscle cars? Those paint jobs usually look metallic, but two-tone semigloss. As far as I can tell. Or they're a gloss paint. I don't know how many of them were metal flake type paint jobs.

In most cases, I would go for metal flake, unless that that paint type just cannot produce the desired effect. The best option for muscle cars would be an iridescent/candy paint type, but in Forza, the closest we have is metal flake. In general, I tend to not use two-tone polished, because I find it produces colors that are very dark and inaccurate, and just plain ugly. There are times where the paint type is necessary, and it can be made to look good, but metal flake is usually preferable. Going back to the silvers I redid the other day, they were all in the spreadsheet as two-tone semigloss. This may not sound bad, but I don't prefer the way decals look on semigloss and matte paints. So, I decided to update them to metal flake. For some, I had to get all new values, and for others, I could keep the values and just apply them to metal flake.

Also, more colors:

Platinum Gold Metallic (Kia)

Paint Type:
Metal Flake
- Base Color: 0.09R, 0.26L, 0.76R
- Flake Color: 0.09R, 0.29L, 0.98R

a66d9a99-bed1-4176-a739-f69578dc580c.jpg

Diamond Blue (AMC)

Paint Type:
Metal Flake
- Base Color: 0.59R, 0.36R, 0.53L
- Flake Color: 0.58L, 0.43L, 0.94R

b464f564-e3a4-4c56-9289-1c193375a66b.jpg

Kewanee Green (Ford)

Paint Type:
Normal (Gloss)
- Paint Color: 0.34R, 0.22L, 0.20R

Apple Green (Ford)

Paint Type: Normal (Gloss)
- Paint Color: 0.20R, 0.66R, 0.90L

3f6e4608-d7b3-41c5-b361-dd75f842be31.jpg

Primer Grey (Dodge)

Paint Type:
Matte
- Paint Color: 0.58R, 0.12L, 0.84L

Matte Black (Dodge)

Paint Type:
Matte
- Paint Color: 0.00L, 0.00L, 0.10R

be616613-41e4-45d1-b73b-ed06036395cc.jpg

Last edited:
@MadaraxUchiha

Speed Yellow is actually a Porsche color. I thank you for making it but it's not originally from BMW, lol. The BMW Individual program will let clients paint their cars in any color they desire provided BMW approves it. There's Bimmers painted in Rosso Corsa and various colors from different manufacturers.

I think Saffron Yellow and XP Green are worth a second look. XP Green has a cyan glow under light that's really hard to replicate, at least, that's how I've seen in the McLaren F1 GT and possibly other cars. Saffron Yellow probably needs to be less "golden" in hue but, again, it's a very difficult color, because photos are unreliable. Similar to Catalunya Red, in which the flake is difficult to spot in photos.

When it comes to who makes which color, I think it's possible to reach an agreement. Since @JaCor653 posted the list, I figured he wanted to make all those colors himself. Never hurts to ask beforehand!

I'm still following the thread. I have some old requests but they went ignored, possibly due to lack of reference photos.

@MadaraxUchiha

Speed Yellow is actually a Porsche color. I thank you for making it but it's not originally from BMW, lol. The BMW Individual program will let clients paint their cars in any color they desire provided BMW approves it. There's Bimmers painted in Rosso Corsa and various colors from different manufacturers.

I think Saffron Yellow and XP Green are worth a second look. XP Green has a cyan glow under light that's really hard to replicate, at least, that's how I've seen in the McLaren F1 GT and possibly other cars. Saffron Yellow probably needs to be less "golden" in hue but, again, it's a very difficult color, because photos are unreliable. Similar to Catalunya Red, in which the flake is difficult to spot in photos.

When it comes to who makes which color, I think it's possible to reach an agreement. Since @JaCor653 posted the list, I figured he wanted to make all those colors himself. Never hurts to ask beforehand!

I'm still following the thread. I have some old requests but they went ignored, possibly due to lack of reference photos.

I agree with you on the color list topic. I realize that @MadaraxUchiha has a list that is close to 1,000 colors long, and that mine is only around 120. The thing is that the six colors from my list that he has made all came about so suddenly after I revealed the list that it seemed like more that coincidence that he just picked some colors to post. I suppose I shouldn't be upset, after all, the goal is to make accurate colors. Does it really matter who does them? With that in mind, I also wanted to make them. Whatever. It's in the past. Nothing to be mad about now.

Could you quote or link the post wherein you requested those colors? I might be able to do them in the next few days.

I think I might step away from this or stop contributing to the list. It’s starting to become a headache and a hassle over ‘who gets to do what colors’ when every single color in existence is in a public database for the whole world to see. I’m ‘stealing’ colors that are available for public use 24/7. I love how you guys are teaming up against me like the Borgias on a bad day. Even on the game itself, type in the color names yourself and very popular ones, like Miami Blue, already have hundreds of versions people have done already ready to download. And if your color isn’t the most downloaded one, it probably won’t be downloaded or will be hard to find or at the end of the uploaded colors. We’re not the only ones making colors out there, hundreds, thousands of others are doing the same thing as well. I put a lot of time and effort into creating these colors, and I really think that whoever creates the color most accurately is what matters, not who gets to do it first. With that being said, I think I should just focus on doing the colors for myself or for my own benefit because what was supposed to be a fun side hobby is now becoming tedious and stressful. Also, keep in mind that a game won’t be a 1:1 replication of the real life thing because there are so many other factors at play. Like I said a long time ago, the settings on someone’s tv can also drastically alter how a car appears or how the colors look. I have a 4K UHD tv so how things look on my tv will look different than what someone has on a tv with lower resolution.

@HyperSpeeder for the record, Paintref had ‘Speed Yellow’ listed under BMW, so that’s why I put mine as BMW and not Porsche. I didn’t know.

You know, instead of complaining and nitpicking or whatever, you can do the ******* goddamn color yourself to your specifications and demanding standards. Do all the research, find all of the reference pics, put in the time and effort and do it yourself. I’ve been helping, I’ve been making a lot of colors and devoting my time to this, but if this is how it’s going to be then you guys are on your own. This is fast becoming idiotic over some virtual car colors that have no bearing on my life whatsoever.

Last edited:
I think I might step away from this or stop contributing to the list. It’s starting to become a headache and a hassle over ‘who gets to do what colors’ when every single color in existence is in a public database for the whole world to see. I’m ‘stealing’ colors that are available for public use 24/7. I love how you guys are teaming up against me like the Borgias on a bad day. Even on the game itself, type in the color names yourself and very popular ones, like Miami Blue, already have hundreds of versions people have done already ready to download. And if your color isn’t the most downloaded one, it probably won’t be downloaded or will be hard to find or at the end of the uploaded colors. We’re not the only ones making colors out there, hundreds, thousands of others are doing the same thing as well. I put a lot of time and effort into creating these colors, and I really think that whoever creates the color most accurately is what matters, not who gets to do it first. With that being said, I think I should just focus on doing the colors for myself or for my own benefit because what was supposed to be a fun side hobby is now becoming tedious and stressful. Also, keep in mind that a game won’t be a 1:1 replication of the real life thing because there are so many other factors at play. Like I said a long time ago, the settings on someone’s tv can also drastically alter how a car appears or how the colors look. I have a 4K UHD tv so how things look on my tv will look different than what someone has on a tv with lower resolution.

@HyperSpeeder for the record, Paintref had ‘Speed Yellow’ listed under BMW, so that’s why I put mine as BMW and not Porsche. I didn’t know.

Look, I can't make you do anything, and I'm not trying to. I admit I've come down hard on you for doing colors that were on my list. I agree with you. The colors are all listed on databases like PaintRef and others, for anyone with an Internet connection to see. Maybe @HyperSpeeder shouldn't have kept going a discussion that seemed to be over. With a list of 1,000 colors, it makes sense that you would have a lot of colors that I have on my smaller list. You are not "stealing" colors. I threw that word around earlier in the week, and it was wrong of me. Of course, everyone's TV will show colors differently, and thus, it is impossible to get a universally perfect replica of a color. However, we can't let that stop us. I've never had a problem recreating any color on my TV, at least, any problem caused by the TV itself. About sharing colors, just because something is popular doesn't mean it is perfect. I don't share any of my colors as liveries, so I don't worry about them not being downloaded. I figure, if I share them on here, then the people who watch this thread will see them and do what they want with them. I have enjoyed the three months you have worked with @Mitcho2001 and me on this, and I would be disappointed if you chose to leave this thread behind. It's your life, but I feel we can make up from this and get back to sharing colors and color-making advice like we have been. I am sorry that I blew the whole list thing out of proportion, and I won't let something like this happen again.

Last edited:
Look, I can't make you do anything, and I'm trying to. I admit I've come down hard on you for doing colors that were on my list. I agree with you. The colors are all listed on databases like PaintRef and others, for anyone with an Internet connection to see. Maybe @HyperSpeeder shouldn't have kept going a discussion that seemed to be over. With a list of 1,000 colors, it makes sense that you would have a lot of colors that I have on my smaller list. You are not "stealing" colors. I threw that word around earlier in the week, and it was wrong of me. Of course, everyone's TV will show colors differently, and thus, it is impossible to get a universally perfect replica of a color. However, we can't let that stop us. I've never had a problem recreating any color on my TV, at least, any problem caused by the TV itself. About sharing colors, just because something is popular doesn't mean it is perfect. I don't share any of my colors as liveries, so I don't worry about them not being downloaded. I figure, if I share them on here, then the people who watch this thread will see them and do what they want with them. I have enjoyed the three months you have worked with @Mitcho2001 and me on this, and I would be disappointed if you chose to leave this thread behind. It's your life, but I feel we can make up from this and get back to sharing colors and color-making advice like we have been. I am sorry that I blew the whole list thing out of proportion, and I won't let something like this happen again.
I just want to feel like my talents and efforts aren't going to waste. I help because, as I've said before, I love cars and I love learning about new colors and challenging myself to recreate these colors as accurately as possible. All I've wanted to do is help out and keep this list going for as long as we possibly can, and use it for more Forza games to come. I may not be the best at replicating colors, but I do my best and put forth my best effort and try my hardest to make them as accurate as possible. About Saffron Yellow and XP Green and Catalunya Red, those were the best that I could do and I'm sorry that they're not 100% accurate. I gave it my best shot. Do you know that sometimes I spend over an hour just trying to replicate one color? I do it over and over to get the best version possible, and sometimes that's not even right. I have to find a lot of reference images then use the best one that has the best kind of lighting and stuff, and sometimes there aren't enough reference images or the lighting is terrible but that's all I have to work with.

As for the names of colors or what manufacturer does them or where they originated from, I get all of that information from PaintRef so if they have something written down wrong, like having Speed Yellow being placed as a BMW color, then I wouldn't know about it because I don't know the history or original maker of the color. All I do is just try to replicate the colors as best as possible.

Last edited:
I just want to feel like my talents and efforts aren't going to waste. I help because, as I've said before, I love cars and I love learning about new colors and challenging myself to recreate these colors as accurately as possible. All I've wanted to do is help out and keep this list going for as long as we possibly can, and use it for more Forza games to come. I may not be the best at replicating colors, but I do my best and put forth my best effort and try my hardest to make them as accurate as possible. About Saffron Yellow and XP Green and Catalunya Red, those were the best that I could do and I'm sorry that they're not 100% accurate. I gave it my best shot. Do you know that sometimes I spend over an hour just trying to replicate one color? I do it over and over to get the best version possible, and sometimes that's not even right. I have to find a lot of reference images then use the best one that has the best kind of lighting and stuff, and sometimes there aren't enough reference images or the lighting is terrible but that's all I have to work with.

As for the names of colors or what manufacturer does them or where they originated from, I get all of that information from PaintRef so if they have something written down wrong, like having Speed Yellow being placed as a BMW color, then I wouldn't know about it because I don't know the history or original maker of the color. All I do is just try to replicate the colors as best as possible.

PLEASE DON'T LEAVE! @JaCor653 is right, all I did was reignite a fire that's best put down.

Good lord, I tend to post crap from time to time. This went too far.

When it comes to the colors, I was being constructive... I know it's hard. I mean, I wouldn't have said it's difficult if I hadn't tried it myself (and failed). I tend to be that person who doesn't post anything when satisfied but come here when I see something that could be improved. It does rub people the wrong way when all they see is complaint and no praise. I've been using many of your colors, but there's always ways to improve them when/if necessary, which is rarely the case (Catalunya Red is also a difficult color and I'd say you did great).

Speed Yellow is a famous Porsche color but, depending on what you follow, you may be unaware of its history. I apologize for sounding patronizing.

All I say is, don't feel attacked here. This is a community project. There's way too many people making and sharing colors through the game's Storefront feature just for the downloads. What you guys are doing here is rare in Forza these days and very appreciated. Please continue to be a part of this greatness! :)

PLEASE DON'T LEAVE! @JaCor653 is right, all I did was reignite a fire that's best put down.

Good lord, I tend to post crap from time to time. This went too far.

When it comes to the colors, I was being constructive... I know it's hard. I mean, I wouldn't have said it's difficult if I hadn't tried it myself (and failed). I tend to be that person who doesn't post anything when satisfied but come here when I see something that could be improved. It does rub people the wrong way when all they see is complaint and no praise. I've been using many of your colors, but there's always ways to improve them when/if necessary, which is rarely the case (Catalunya Red is also a difficult color and I'd say you did great).

Speed Yellow is a famous Porsche color but, depending on what you follow, you may be unaware of its history. I apologize for sounding patronizing.

All I say is, don't feel attacked here. This is a community project. There's way too many people making and sharing colors through the game's Storefront feature just for the downloads. What you guys are doing here is rare in Forza these days and very appreciated. Please continue to be a part of this greatness! :)
I'm not going anywhere, so don't worry about that. I was just stressed because I do put a lot of time and effort into each color that I do, especially the metal flake/two-tone polish ones because those ones tend to be harder to pin down to a 'T'. Normal (Gloss) paint jobs are easier because there's just one main color to do and finding it isn't hard. There are quite a few colors that I've tried to do recently and have had to step back because they're really trying my patience lol Macadamia Metallic that @Papachango requested is the one that comes to mind right now. It's definitely a metal flake paint job, and two shades of brown but it's really hard to find exactly which two shades. The version I did ended up being this gross gray color so that didn't work and I have to retry again :( I also struggled with Iceland Green (BMW) because I thought it was a two-tone polish paint job due to the reference pictures, but @JaCor653 did it and figured it out where I couldn't.

I'm making a spreadsheet for personal use with only colors from this thread to keep track of them, I wonder if there's any interest in it?

I'm actually doing the same thing, but with only the colors that I've done. It also lists colors that I want to do in the future, in rough draft form. Mine most likely isn't for public use, but yours moat definitely is.

I've just seen this one in the Cars in Odd Colours thread, could anyone figure it out, please?

Peridot Green

dsc_0450.0x1000.jpg

Attachments

• dsc_0444.0x1000.jpg
    dsc_0444.0x1000.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 11
Could you quote or link the post wherein you requested those colors? I might be able to do them in the next few days.

Snapper Rocks Blue Metallic (BMW)
Aventurine Red II Metallic (BMW)
Canna di Fucile Metallico (Ferrari)
Blu Tour de France (Ferrari)
British Racing Green Metallic (Jaguar)
Blu Aegir (Lamborghini)
Blu Mediterraneo (Maserati)
MSO Green (McLaren)
Deep Blue Pearl (VW)
Monaco Blue (VW)

The first one (Snapper Rocks Blue) is in the spreadsheet already, but it's the old version with same values for base and flake, maybe worth a look?

I'm not sure if Jaguar's British Racing Green has stayed the same over the years. The version I'm requesting is the one found in the Jaguar XK8 and XK, which is more "green", yet metallic, unlike the classic, which is gloss. The F-Type's version, which is in the game, seems to be closer to teal, though it could just be the lighting in the photos. Biggest reason is to have a fun color to paint old Morris and Triumph cars in. :D

Deep Blue Pearl was made by @MadaraxUchiha but he said he wasn't finding the values he used, so it'd be best to let him handle it instead, as he was the one who originally took the request.

This list had Viola Parsifae but you made that one already.

If I'm not mistaken, somewhere in this thread there's a request for Viola Hong Kong (Ferrari), which no one took. It's another interesting color to recreate.

P.S.: If you couldn't tell it, I love blue. :D

Last edited:
Blu Aegir (Lamborghini)
MSO Green (McLaren)
Deep Blue Pearl (VW)
Monaco Blue (VW)

The first one (Snapper Rocks Blue) is in the spreadsheet already, but it's the old version with same values for base and flake, maybe worth a look?

I'm not sure if Jaguar's British Racing Green has stayed the same over the years. The version I'm requesting is the one found in the Jaguar XK8 and XK, which is more "green", yet metallic, unlike the classic, which is gloss. The F-Type's version, which is in the game, seems to be closer to teal, though it could just be the lighting in the photos. Biggest reason is to have a fun color to paint old Morris and Triumph cars in. :D

Deep Blue Pearl was made by @MadaraxUchiha but he said he wasn't finding the values he used, so it'd be best to let him handle it instead, as he was the one who originally took the request.

This list had Viola Parsifae but you made that one already.

If I'm not mistaken, somewhere in this thread there's a request for Viola Hong Kong (Ferrari), which no one took. It's another interesting color to recreate.

P.S.: If you couldn't tell it, I love blue. :D

Ah yes, good ol' blue. Blue is my favorite color as well.

Anyone know anything about Rainstorm Grey? Doing a search it looks like it’s a wrap, as I couldn’t find any manufacturer info.

Attachments

• 271B371B-D819-4815-82AC-9C32A4E7EDCA.jpeg
    271B371B-D819-4815-82AC-9C32A4E7EDCA.jpeg
    115.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 9129E25E-D11E-4F01-921A-CAB26C5AB9CE.jpeg
    9129E25E-D11E-4F01-921A-CAB26C5AB9CE.jpeg
    94.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 7BDF2629-B1C9-440E-BD54-50AF7647F365.jpeg
    7BDF2629-B1C9-440E-BD54-50AF7647F365.jpeg
    122.4 KB · Views: 13
Here are some more colors everyone :) Enjoy :)

Macadamia Metallic (Porsche)

Paint Type:
Metal Flake
- Base: 0.10L, 0.20R, 0.16L
- Flake: 0.07L, 0.37R, 0.36L

Porsche Macadamia.png

Porsche Macadamia 2.png

Porsche Macadamia 3.png

Porsche Macadamia 4.png

Modern Steel (Honda)

Paint Type:
Metal Flake
- Base: 0.16L, 0.04R, 0.22L
- Flake: 0.60L, 0.19R, 0.49L

Honda Modern Steel.png

Honda Modern Steel 2.png

Honda Modern Steel 3.png

Honda Modern Steel 4.png

MSO Green (McLaren)

Paint Type:
Two-Tone Polished
- Base: 0.40L, 0.88R, 0.41L
- Highlight: 0.39L, 0.84R, 0.85L

McLaren MSO Green.png

McLaren MSO Green 2.png

McLaren MSO Green 3.png

McLaren MSO Green 4.png

Rally Yellow (Chevrolet)

Paint Type:
Normal (Gloss)
- Paint Color: 0.15L, 0.86R, 0.95L

Chevrolet Rally Yellow.png

Chevrolet Rally Yellow 2.png

Chevrolet Rally Yellow 3.png

Chevrolet Rally Yellow 4.png

Carbon Flash (Chevrolet)

Paint Type:
Metal Flake
- Base: 0.62L, 0.31R, 0.15L
- Flake: 0.61L, 0.11R, 0.44L

Chevrolet Carbon Flash.png

Chevrolet Carbon Flash 2.png

Chevrolet Carbon Flash 3.png

Chevrolet Carbon Flash 4.png

Black Raven (Cadillac)

Paint Type:
Metal Flake
- Base: 0.66L, 0.15R, 0.05L
- Flake: 0.66L, 0.15R, 0.05L

Cadillac Black Raven.png

Cadillac Black Raven 2.png

Cadillac Black Raven 3.png

Cadillac Black Raven 4.png

Rainstorm Grey (Teckwrap USA)

Paint Type:
Normal (Gloss)
- Paint Color: 0.57L, 0.19R, 0.42L

Mercedes Rainstorm Grey.png

Mercedes Rainstorm Grey 2.png

Mercedes Rainstorm Grey 3.png

Mercedes Rainstorm Grey 4.png

Paint Type:
Metal Flake
- Base: 0.61L, 0.77R, 0.65L
- Flake: 0.58L, 0.77R, 0.86L

Maserati Blu Mediterraneo Forza.png

Maserati Blu Mediterraneo Forza 2.png

Maserati Blu Mediterraneo Forza 3.png

Maserati Blu Mediterraneo Forza 4.png

Last edited:

Paint Type:
Metal Flake
- Base Color: 0.53L, 1.00R, 0.37L
- Flake Color: 0.52R, 0.88L, 0.96L

0e63f449-c8b3-4853-98e4-f4835b110e62.jpeg

Paint Type:
Metal Flake
- Base Color: 0.00L, 0.96R, 0.34L
- Flake Color: 0.03L, 1.00R, 1.00R

95f130ba-34c4-4c05-8c24-b240816d9818.jpeg

Paint Type:
Metal Flake
- Base Color: 0.11R, 0.04R 0.29L
- Flake Color: 0.17L, 0.01L, 0.50R

cdad410e-1f69-497b-86d1-7f4a1e59a39c.jpeg

Paint Type:
Metal Flake
- Base Color: 0.62L, 0.81R, 0.37R
- Flake Color: 0.62L, 0.70L, 0.67L

526a6176-f739-4bb1-995a-41c3d1cbf8ea.jpeg

Paint Type:
Metal Flake
- Base Color: 0.49L, 1.00R, 0.19L
- Flake Color: 0.45L, 1.00R, 0.28L

02614694-005c-4d06-8888-5e71a553385b.jpeg

Blu Aegir (Lamborghini)

Paint Type:
Metal Flake
- Base Color: 0.56L, 0.99R, 0.53L
- Flake Color: 0.53R, 0.85L, 0.93L

1b78a688-fe20-439b-9e82-9c6d5f4eeb96.jpeg

Also, the "manufacturer" for the Rainstorm Grey wrap is Teckwrap USA.

Last edited:

Paint Type:
Metal Flake
- Base Color:0.53L, 1.00R, 0.37L
- Flake Color: 0.52R, 0.88L, 0.96L

View attachment 868392

Paint Type:
Metal Flake
- Base Color: 0.00L, 0.96R, 0.34L
- Flake Color: 0.03L, 1.00R, 1.00R

View attachment 868391

Paint Type:
Metal Flake
- Base Color: 0.11R, 0.04R 0.29L
- Flake Color: 0.17L, 0.01L, 0.50R

View attachment 868389

Paint Type:
Metal Flake
- Base Color: 0.62L, 0.81R, 0.37R
- Flake Color: 0.62L, 0.70L, 0.67L

View attachment 868390

Paint Type:
Metal Flake
- Base Color: 0.49L, 1.00R, 0.19L
- Flake Color: 0.45L, 1.00R, 0.28L

View attachment 868388

Blu Aegir (Lamborghini)

Paint Type:
Metal Flake
0.56L, 0.99R, 0.53L
0.53R, 0.85L, 0.93L

View attachment 868387

Also, the "manufacturer" for the Rainstorm Grey wrap is Teckwrap USA.
Those are all amazing, as usual :) I also just finished doing Blu Mediterraneo (Maserati) and I'm just waiting for the pics to upload :)

Some more colors I just did :)

Nantucket Blue (Chevrolet)

Paint Type:
Metal Flake
- Base: 0.57L, 0.69R, 0.50L
- Flake: 0.56L, 0.56R, 0.77L

Chevrolet Nantucket Blue.png

Chevrolet Nantucket Blue 2.png

Chevrolet Nantucket Blue 3.png

Chevrolet Nantucket Blue 4.png

Andes Copper (Volvo)

Paint Type: