Forza Horizon 4 - Colour Creation Database (CONSTANT WORK IN PROGRESS) *READ FIRST POST*

• Thread starter Mitcho2001
  • 4,341 comments

McLaren Cerberus Pearl: Which Version Should be Added to the Spreadsheet?

• JaCor653: Base - 0.72 L, 0.71 L, 0.97 R/Highlight - 0.11 L, 1.00 R, 0.96 R (Two-Tone Polished)

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Mitcho2001: Base - 0.63 R, 0.65 L, 0.98 R/Highlight - 0.08 R, 1.00 R, 0.99 L (Two-Tone Polished)

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here are some more colors everyone :) Enjoy :)

Macadamia Metallic (Porsche)

Paint Type:
Metal Flake
- Base: 0.10L, 0.20R, 0.16L
- Flake: 0.07L, 0.37R, 0.36L

View attachment 868406

View attachment 868407

View attachment 868408

View attachment 868409

Modern Steel (Honda)

Paint Type:
Metal Flake
- Base: 0.16L, 0.04R, 0.22L
- Flake: 0.60L, 0.19R, 0.49L

View attachment 868410

View attachment 868411

View attachment 868412

View attachment 868413

MSO Green (McLaren)

Paint Type:
Two-Tone Polished
- Base: 0.40L, 0.88R, 0.41L
- Highlight: 0.39L, 0.84R, 0.85L

View attachment 868414

View attachment 868415

View attachment 868416

View attachment 868417

Rally Yellow (Chevrolet)

Paint Type:
Normal (Gloss)
- Paint Color: 0.15L, 0.86R, 0.95L

View attachment 868419

View attachment 868420

View attachment 868422

View attachment 868423

Carbon Flash (Chevrolet)

Paint Type:
Metal Flake
- Base: 0.62L, 0.31R, 0.15L
- Flake: 0.61L, 0.11R, 0.44L

View attachment 868424

View attachment 868425

View attachment 868426

View attachment 868427

Black Raven (Cadillac)

Paint Type:
Metal Flake
- Base: 0.66L, 0.15R, 0.05L
- Flake: 0.66L, 0.15R, 0.05L

View attachment 868428

View attachment 868429

View attachment 868430

View attachment 868431

Rainstorm Grey (Teckwrap USA)

Paint Type:
Normal (Gloss)
- Paint Color: 0.57L, 0.19R, 0.42L

View attachment 868401

View attachment 868402

View attachment 868403

View attachment 868405

Blu Mediterraneo (Maserati)

Paint Type:
Metal Flake
- Base: 0.61L, 0.77R, 0.65L
- Flake: 0.58L, 0.77R, 0.86L

View attachment 868394

View attachment 868395

View attachment 868396

View attachment 868397
Thanks for the macadamia metallic keep it up the great work!

@Clytius @Papachango You guys are both very welcome :) I’m glad you enjoy them :) @JaCor653 I’m glad that we’re getting these colors done and adding more to the list :D

I agree. I'm looking forward to seeing @HyperSpeeder's spreadsheet, with just the colors from this thread. The current one, with its over 1,500 colors (over 1,200 of which come from just 15 or so manufacturers), causes the colors we do to become lost in a sea of others, unless you're specifically looking for them.

I think it would be better to keep the current spreadsheet, and still add to it, but also to have one just for this thread. Theoretically, @HyperSpeeder, you, @Mitcho2001, and me could all have access to it, and we could all add our own colors.

I agree. I'm looking forward to seeing @HyperSpeeder's spreadsheet, with just the colors from this thread. The current one, with its over 1,500 colors (over 1,200 of which come from just 15 or so manufacturers), causes the colors we do to become lost in a sea of others, unless you're specifically looking for them.

I think it would be better to keep the current spreadsheet, and still add to it, but also to have one just for this thread. Theoretically, @HyperSpeeder, you, @Mitcho2001, and me could all have access to it, and we could all add our own colors.

I might try learning how to create something next month. I don't think it's necessary to have yet another spreadsheet, just some kind of marker for the colors in the thread.

It's not my intention to detract from what @Mitcho2001 did either. There's lots of colors with placeholder secondary values in there, but the sheer number of them was necessary to give the project the starting boost it needed.

I have some Spectraflame colors coming up. If they look off, can you guys let me know and I can try to fix them?

Spectra-Purple.jpg

Spectraflame Purple (Metal Flake)

Base/Flake - 0.70R, 0.82L, 0.71L

Spectra-Lavender.jpg

Spectraflame Lavender (Metal Flake)

Base/Flake - 0.90L, 0.80L, 0.94L

Spectra-Red.jpg

Spectraflame Red (Metal Flake)

Base/Flake - 0.00L, 0.81L, 0.82L

Spectra-Gold.jpg

Spectraflame Gold (Metal Flake)

Base/Flake - 0.13R, 0.84L, 0.98L

Spectra-Brown.jpg

Spectraflame Brown (Metal Flake)

Base/Flake - 0.01L, 0.51L, 0.25L

Spectra-Blue.jpg

Spectraflame Blue (Metal Flake)

Base/Flake - 0.63L, 1.00R, 0.48L

PLEASE no negative feedback. I'm really trying this time...

Last edited:
If the colors by @GTvsForza make it to the spreadsheet then we'll have over 300 colors just from this thread.

There's a post with some Gran Turismo colors but I'm not sure if they're real so I skipped them. I'm tired so I might add them tomorrow or whenever I have time.

Attachments

• forza-color-sheet-fh4-thread.xlsx
    27.2 KB · Views: 32
If the colors by @GTvsForza make it to the spreadsheet then we'll have over 300 colors just from this thread.

There's a post with some Gran Turismo colors but I'm not sure if they're real so I skipped them. I'm tired so I might add them tomorrow or whenever I have time.
I noticed you have Blu Mediterraneo listed under Fiat when that color is Mallard Blue, but you have the actual Blu Mediterraneo under Maserati where it belongs too lol

This is some good work you've done, but, and maybe I'm just being too nitpicky, here are some things I've noticed could use some alteration:
  • Your heading, and the sheet itself, looks very plain. I was hoping for something like @Mitcho2001's version, with bright colors.
  • The tone of the comments almost gives the spreedsheet a less serious vibe. I know these are simulated colors in a video game, but, I don't know, I just prefer something a bit more professional, again, like @Mitcho2001's version.
  • Gran Turismo as a manufacturer of colors is a thing. Sure the colors are not in real life, but GT6 has at least 100 custom paint colors that are branded as "Gran Turismo.
Of course, it's your spreadsheet. Feel free to ignore what I've said here. These were just some things that I noticed. Again, nice work!

This is some good work you've done, but, and maybe I'm just being too nitpicky, here are some things I've noticed could use some alteration:
  • Your heading, and the sheet itself, looks very plain. I was hoping for something like @Mitcho2001's version, with bright colors.
  • The tone of the comments almost gives the spreedsheet a less serious vibe. I know these are simulated colors in a video game, but, I don't know, I just prefer something a bit more professional, again, like @Mitcho2001's version.
  • Gran Turismo as a manufacturer of colors is a thing. Sure the colors are not in real life, but GT6 has at least 100 custom paint colors that are branded as "Gran Turismo.
Of course, it's your spreadsheet. Feel free to ignore what I've said here. These were just some things that I noticed. Again, nice work!
Honestly? I really like the comments because it makes it more fun and he adds little facts or humorous things. We’re supposed to be having fun with this, and it’s also nice to know which color goes with what car sometimes, because people might like that info as well. Just my two cents.

Here are the rest of the Spectraflames.

Spectra-Orange.jpg

Spectraflame Orange (Metal Flake)
Base/Flake - 0.02R, 0.78L, 0.93L

Spectra-Olive.jpg

Spectraflame Olive (Metal Flake)

Base/Flake 0.16R, 0.52L, 0.26L

Spectra-Lime.jpg

Spectraflame Lime (Metal Flake)

Base/Flake - 0.25L, 0.85L, 0.84L

Spectra-Green.jpg

Spectraflame Green (Metal Flake)
Base/Flake - 0.33L, 1.00R, 0.50L

Spectra-LightBlue.jpg

Spectraflame Light Blue (Metal Flake)

Base/Flake - 0.51L, 0.46L, 0.78L

I'm going to redo Aqua, it's too green compared to the references I found. Unless someone else wants to fix it.

Last edited:
I only looked up the originals. I could do the newer ones later.

I did more looking around and there are two different types of Aqua. The green one is original and there's a more blue one for newer Redlines. I'll put it back when I get home.

Honestly? I really like the comments because it makes it more fun and he adds little facts or humorous things. We’re supposed to be having fun with this, and it’s also nice to know which color goes with what car sometimes, because people might like that info as well. Just my two cents.

I know. I guess I prefer the way @Mitcho2001 and @Terronium-12 before him do things.

I know. I guess I prefer the way @Mitcho2001 and @Terronium-12 before him do things.
Okay Boomer :lol: lol j/k For the record, I’m 31 years old. I mean, I think it’s good to have diversity. I don’t want to see the same kind of list over and over. I’ve been playing Need For Speed: Heat but I’m going to hop onto Forza in a bit and make more colors :) I have quite a few that I found last night that I’m going to do.

Okay Boomer :lol: lol j/k For the record, I’m 31 years old. I mean, I think it’s good to have diversity. I don’t want to see the same kind of list over and over. I’ve been playing Need For Speed: Heat but I’m going to hop onto Forza in a bit and make more colors :) I have quite a few that I found last night that I’m going to do.

Hey, I'm only 19. @Mitcho2001 is 18.

I've got another request, and I'm not entirely sure if it's possible. Would anybody be able to remake this color? It's known as Maziora Trapezium, and it's available on the Toyota FT-86 G Sport Concept in Gran Turismo 5. Thank you!
toyota_ft_86_g_sports_concept__10_by_gt6_garage_d726arw-fullview.jpg

I noticed you have Blu Mediterraneo listed under Fiat when that color is Mallard Blue, but you have the actual Blu Mediterraneo under Maserati where it belongs too lol

I thought it'd have an Italian equivalent, so I searched for it. However, it seems Blu Mediterraneo from Fiat is a little different from Mallard Blue. There's lots of inconsistencies I found with this color and others, such as Maserati's Blu Mediterraneo (darker or lighter depending on the year, yours is from 2014 onwards), Jaguar's British Racing Green, VW's Monaco Blue (Brazilian version seems a little darker), or even Ferrari's Rosso Fiorano which was the sourse of much debate here.

In any case, it's fixed in the new version! :)

Yeah that's what I said it was for personal use, but in a public spreadsheet I think only comments regarding color hue/source would be desirable. Will do!

When it comes to the colors, I've colored the tabs in a newer version. However, I believe more could be done with it, maybe if the text was in the same color as the tabs, with white background, although we'd need dark text colors for it to be readable. The colors I used are the colors for the buttons on the Xbox One controller (base is X and flake/highlight is Y).

The Gran Turismo colors will be added. I was spent yesterday and wanted to finish all pages... There's also stuff like BMW's Tanzanite Blue Metallic which @Mitcho2001 didn't seem to have made his mind upon, so I left it out. I could have done with it the same I did with Verde Ithaca and Verde Mantis.

I added "Fire Knight" made by @GTvsForza as @Mitcho2001 seemed ok with it and the color looked accurate.

Last edited:
Back