Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
Ok, starting to get a little better. The Hoonigan RS200 and Crown Vic are good cars. I tuned mine to top of A Class with the V8 and AWD swap.

If we are getting a French month I wonder if we could get the GT by Citroen since it's in The Crew 2 now.

What an update if it ended up being the Alpine, Citroen DS23, GT by Citroen, and Venturi Atlantique. Add the Supra and I would be hype as heck

Oh sweet, after the F-Type - which I didn't even bother to load the game up for - this is a much better freebie.

Guys, forgive my ignorance in advance but why is the new C7 Corvette ZR1 more than double the price of the Z06? I know it's more aerodynamic having a massive spoiler etc but 110 vs 255k for almost the same car plus a few minor performance upgrades?? Is the ZR1 handbuilt or something?

The only dupes I have are the ones I want to keep or are rare like the Crown Vic, Audi TT RS, etc. Even among those I only keep and modify what I need and sell the ones I don't. Though I do have like three 911s in base, "Blackbird", and rally trim, so there's that.
Wouldn't you have the same problem at some point even if there was a 1000 slot garage? I get it, some don't like to delete rare cars. I was in the same position. What I don't get it when people complain about garage limit when there's clearly more than enough space. I mean you have at least 80 duplicates. How much dupes does somebody need to be content?

Wouldn't you have the same problem at some point even if there was a 1000 slot garage? I get it, some don't like to delete rare cars. I was in the same position. What I don't get it when people complain about garage limit when there's clearly more than enough space. I mean you have at least 80 duplicates. How much dupes does somebody need to be content?

I understand you completely. It's just that I don't want to be in a situation where I want/need another "x" car and not have it. Plus some of the rare cars that are only obtainable from wheelspins have eluded me ever since I got them a second time.

Such is the life of a car enthusiast. :sly:

Guys, forgive my ignorance in advance but why is the new C7 Corvette ZR1 more than double the price of the Z06? I know it's more aerodynamic having a massive spoiler etc but 110 vs 255k for almost the same car plus a few minor performance upgrades?? Is the ZR1 handbuilt or something?
It's just Forza economy. Look at the Ferrari 599. The Gto is priced at 680k, the XX at 1 mil but the XX Evo is just 250k. Don't bother about pricing too much.

And the normal F50 is way more expensive that the GT. I 'member a time when car pricing made more sense in Forza...

Isnt the zr1 twice as much as a z06 in real life anyway..?

Any USB controller should work, I think.

Providing the game can detect the drivers, it should. Though I can't really see why you'd want to use the inferior DS4 instead of the Xbone controller.

Clicked over to 48% this evening, and then stuck for what to do (I'd already attempted a Trial and it was hopeless) so did the monthly Rivals event in Edinburgh with the Ferrari.

Just as well that pushed me to 54%, because the Camaro drag wins were just not registering. At least I have the ATS now, and the 720S spider along the way.

Providing the game can detect the drivers, it should. Though I can't really see why you'd want to use the inferior DS4 instead of the Xbone controller.
It's the only console I have. I might get an X or Scarlett when I move out.

It's the only console I have. I might get an X or Scarlett when I move out.

Just get an Xbox controller instead, it's like 50$ and it'll work with every PC game. A much more sound investment than a 500$ console. ;)

Just get an Xbox controller instead, it's like 50$ and it'll work with every PC game. A much more sound investment than a 500$ console. ;)

DS4 works with every PC game and is just as good as an Xbox One controller.

Even the button configuration is similar. I had to figure out what button starts the race (it's Share)

Different strokes for different folks. I always found the basic architecture of the Playstation controllers to be a bit on the small side for my big hands. It also lacks the rumble/vibration through the triggers, something that's very helpful with modulating throttle and braking inputs in racing games.

Much prefer the PSX controllers especially when it comes to the thumb buttons, the joysticks are in a better place too.

The rumble triggers alone make it all the more better by a good bit, in my opinion. That and the spacing/size of the pad never leaves me feeling cramped. They definitely function similarly enough but the Xbox pad is going to take the cake. Especially if we’re going to talk about it in the context of a racing game.

Latest Posts

Back