Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
So, I checked in after bit of an absence, and surprise! People actually play my blueprint races!

Forza Horizon 4 Screenshot 2020.01.08 - 00.17.18.44.png

Although, the puzzling thing is, the blueprint that got all those plays and likes was literally just a standard Horizon Festival Circuit set in winter nighttime, with no other modification. I guess people really liked racing around that circuit in a nighttime during winter.

I finally got all the achievements in the game, including those from the Eliminator. I had a hard time with "Pacifist". It required getting to the final round in a level 1 car, and I had done that several times, including a win in the Mini. It didn't give me the achievement until after I got the "Top of the Food Chain" achievement which is get a level 10 car in Eliminator. I wonder if there's some weird code that only gives out Pacifist after you get a level ten car?

I finally got all the achievements in the game, including those from the Eliminator. I had a hard time with "Pacifist". It required getting to the final round in a level 1 car, and I had done that several times, including a win in the Mini. It didn't give me the achievement until after I got the "Top of the Food Chain" achievement which is get a level 10 car in Eliminator. I wonder if there's some weird code that only gives out Pacifist after you get a level ten car?
It kinda makes sense. You get an achievement for getting a Level 10 car, so the next step is to make it to the Showdown with a Level 1 car.

It kinda makes sense. You get an achievement for getting a Level 10 car, so the next step is to make it to the Showdown with a Level 1 car.
It could just as easily go the other way. You made it to the final round in a level 1 car, now go get a level 10 car.

It's so fun doing the Trial when all your teammates are using bone stock cars. :rolleyes:

I had one of my best Trial experience this time. For the first time I had a full grid of pros. Nobody rushed, the first guy always blocked the AI, we all had maxed Minis and everything went smoothly as one could wish. On the last race the guy in first even wait for us. A perfect race with a perfect crew. And I love racing B class too.

Its been almost a month since I've played the game. Apart from driving around doing nothing, I don't actually miss it. I hated having to do events to unlock cars, the first year of it being out were nice honeymoon phase, but it started to feel like a chore.

Hmm, maybe I'll come back, but not to grind out Renaults. Might give FH2 another spin.

I made a tune for the '03 Golf and it was a dominator! The first race had some unfortunate bandwidth hiccups which caused me to drop to 9th. The next 3 races were podiums with the last two as first place.

B Class Trials are so easy to do, since it's a lower power requirement.

Good to finally see the Lamborghini Huracan Performante make its way to Forza. Another great addition to test on the track when FM8 launches. Now we have all four of the highly requested cars, including the 600LT, Divo, 488 Pista, and now Huracan Performante! 👍

The great start of 2020 friends! Thank you PG! :D

Oh no, don't give any ideas! :scared: lol

Than again, the hints of the "Ds" could very well give it away, unless I'm wrong. :S

I'm not one to poo poo on supercars, far from it, but what is the big deal about the Performante? It's just another one to me. :confused:

Me, I'll be able to finally breathe easier once we get the Pantera back. Any marque still not in the game yet (and not in Forza since the 360 gen) gets me nervous over what licensing issues might be getting in the way.

On another note, here's a fun/weird/mysterious turn of events I had today: last night I flipped a handful of cars that I originally won in the auction house, almost entirely because I had 50 million credits and figured I could hit the Autoshow and outright buy the expensive cars I'd previously picked up in AH. (The only reason for this is I get all itchy in the accomplishments-driven part of my brain when I look at the "original owner" field in the car's history and see something like xX=Wikkid__Marmot69420=Xx in the field instead of my own gamertag. It's sad, I know.) Unfortunately, one of the cars I put up for auction was the Nissan NISMO GT-R LM, which I'd forgotten was a wheelspin-only car. Of course it sold (for a little over 200K credits, which, eesh), so here I am kicking myself for having an incomplete garage again. I figure it's worth a shot spending the handful of Forzathon Points I have to buy four Super Wheelspins to try and get it back, but I come up empty in all four spins (well, OK, empty except for cash prizes). I'm still fuming as I decide to try and work off some annoyance by trying to nail a few of the remaining dirt drift zones I haven't three-starred yet. And after I finally get 100K on Tarn Hows in my monstrosity of an AWD-swapped S2-tuned '63 Beetle, I level up. And get a wheelspin. And use the wheelspin. AND WIN THE NISMO GT-R LM.

What.

Latest Posts

Back