Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
Here's the actual roadmap for Dec:

zdoQmTO.jpg

Looks like there will be seasonal championships on both the base and the expansion maps.

Knowing them they'd probably Model Mitsubishi's without roofs and with 3 wheel configurations like the Peel', considering all the make believe parts and models they constantly fabricate.

The crafty bastards. Selling my copy of the game. This cannot stand.

The V12 from basically every Lamborghini of that era. :lol: Fun fact, the S had a Chrysler Torqueflite transmission.
Another fun fact: There have only been two Lamborghini V12 engines. The first was used in every V12-powered Lamborghini from the original 350GT in 1963 through the Murciélago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce in 2011. It was offered in eight different engine sizes: 3.5, 3.9, 4.8, 5.2, 5.7. 6.0, 6.2, and 6.5 liters. The second engine, a 6.5 liter model, was introduced in the 2011 Aventador.

Of those cars, the Hornet, Molser and the Hoonigan Ford RS200 are seasonal prizes as noted by an earlier post which leaves the other 7 as very likely or confirmed car pass picks, but there’s one more to be confirmed for the car pass.

That sure sounds like Mitsubishi is back at some point in the near future. I don't think you get vague when talking about something like licencing, unless there's been a development.

Well, you can be vague. That's called "saying nothing and letting fans cook up wild theories" AKA the Polyphony/Toyota approach.

The V12 from basically every Lamborghini of that era. :lol: Fun fact, the S had a Chrysler Torqueflite transmission.
Another fun fact: There have only been two Lamborghini V12 engines. The first was used in every V12-powered Lamborghini from the original 350GT in 1963 through the Murciélago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce in 2011. It was offered in eight different engine sizes: 3.5, 3.9, 4.8, 5.2, 5.7. 6.0, 6.2, and 6.5 liters. The second engine, a 6.5 liter model, was introduced in the 2011 Aventador.
Wow you two have such great car knowledge on this stuff. Thank you both! :)

And those fun facts. Cool and interesting!

You COULD - but Jonk is also not really known for giving vague answers. A cheeky non-answer about Mitsubishi vehicles showing up in their stream of the game sure makes it seem like something is afoot.

I know. Definitely seems to be a tip of the hat that something could be coming down the pipe - maybe a car pack after the Car Pass has finished?

You COULD - but Jonk is also not really known for giving vague answers. A cheeky non-answer about Mitsubishi vehicles showing up in their stream of the game sure makes it seem like something is afoot.
I get the same feeling. There's a big difference between saying something like "it was a dev build, not for release", "we hear you but cannot promise anything", etc - and purposefully playing coy.

Of those cars, the Hornet, Molser and the Hoonigan Ford RS200 are seasonal prizes as noted by an earlier post which leaves the other 7 as very likely or confirmed car pass picks, but there’s one more to be confirmed for the car pass.
I saw some people say they saw a Porsche 928 somewhere as well. This really looks like the best month of cars so far, glad I'll finally be picking up the game soon.

maybe a car pack after the Car Pass has finished?

With the way the car pass works now they don't even have to wait for it to finish to introduce car packs. To be honest, if the price and content were right, even though I bought the ultimate edition I would totally buy more car packs because I'm a sucker.

That said, I'm not sure I'd pay for a Mitsubishi car pack unless they really went for it and introduced cars never seen in any game (as far as I know) like the Evo VI Zero Fighter/Extreme or RS2s, alongside less common stuff like the Starion, Galant, Pajero Evo and old RWD Lancers like the 2000 Turbo. Otherwise I'm not too keen on the idea of spending more to get cars that have been in pretty much every other Forza I've played. I do, however, trust PG to know this because I'm sure most people feel the same as it's entirely reasonable.

With the way the car pass works now they don't even have to wait for it to finish to introduce car packs. To be honest, if the price and content were right, even though I bought the ultimate edition I would totally buy more car packs because I'm a sucker.

The only reason why I suggested a car pack after the car pass is that with what we have seen with people decrying the amount of Hoonigan cars, are people going to be happy with weeks and weeks of Mitsu content if it was present in the car pass?

I guess it's a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation because people are still probably going to be mad that content from FH3 is being put back in, licensing trouble or not.

I get the same feeling. There's a big difference between saying something like "it was a dev build, not for release", "we hear you but cannot promise anything", etc - and purposefully playing coy.

I also don't see why you'd want to re-pick that scab of people being bummed about the lack of Mitsubishi and Toyota... unless you've got something to show for it in the near future. Can't imagine T10 or PG would look kindly upon one of their people needlessly toying with their customers - again, unless you've got something to announce soon about it, that people will be happy about.

I think the question now is whether they come back just as a bunch of free content (since clearly they were originally meant to be in the base game), or as a car pack or whatever.

From the last stream....

7A9NA7V.png
We haven't seen the 2011 Citroen/DS Automobiles DS 3 Racing since after Forza Motorsport 5. It was leaked in the Forza Motorsport 6 developer build along with the Cadillac XTS Limousine and the Caparo T1 (I miss this car as well) at the time.

I think that IF Mitsubishi is to return, it would be the same way as the Porsche pack from Horizon 3. They would have all generations of the Lancer/Evo first, then have other cars as Forzathon prizes/Car Pass.

Well, I am disappointed, knowing that Citroen DS3 is not included in car pass. (There is no DLC mark in thumbnail of this car)
I hope this car will be sold at Forzathon Shop.

I think that IF Mitsubishi is to return, it would be the same way as the Porsche pack from Horizon 3. They would have all generations of the Lancer/Evo first, then have other cars as Forzathon prizes/Car Pass.

The Porsche packs were a result of the exclusivity deal with EA.

I don't see that happening with Mitsubishi, since they seem to have pulled out of every game (are they even in GT Sport?).

I don't see that happening with Mitsubishi, since they seem to have pulled out of every game (are they even in GT Sport?).

Yes, GT Sport added a '96 Lancer Evo to its lineup a few months back. The Final Edition Evo X was included from launch.

Back