Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
Anyone check their messages? Apparently, because of Age of Empires IV released, a vinyl code was sent to everyone? Problem is I go to the find designs area and search for share code and nothing comes up. Anyone know where we are supposed to input this code?

Anyone check their messages? Apparently, because of Age of Empires IV released, a vinyl code was sent to everyone? Problem is I go to the find designs area and search for share code and nothing comes up. Anyone know where we are supposed to input this code?
It was not sent, the share code was posted on social media:

Congratulations to our friends @AgeofEmpires on the release of #AgeOfEmpiresIV !

We're celebrating by making this special WOLOLO vinyl available to you in #ForzaHorizon4. Download it with share code 129-680-826 #Age4ward

Remember, it’s a vinyl, not a livery.
Garage > Designs & Paints > Apply Vinyls and Decals > Apply a Vinyl Shape > Curated Groups > Search > Share Code [129690826] > Search and it will appear on your car. Apply it or don’t, but either way, it’s been downloaded to your vinyl groups for future use.

Is it too early to start the thread for "Does anyone go back to Britain?" , like with the FH1 thread 😂

4h35 mins to go till GamePass for the UK 😁. Have you early folks finished all the bug testing and server stress testing for us yet...?

Last edited:
Public Service Announcement...

This week the Photo Challenge gets you 5000 Photo XP instead of the usual 1000!

Helpful for anyone like me who still hasnt got those fetching Artist Cargo Pants yet...

@AudiMan2011 might be something to include in your write up?

Why does the Diablo in disguise championship have 4 races instead of 3 ?
I thought that championship was broken untill i realised it was one more race to do 🤢

Public Service Announcement from Cutback Cars

Thought I would mention that the previously very hard to obtain Toyota MR2 has just been added to the Backstage pass selection last Thursday.

For those, like me, that have nearly all cars but still need the MR2, it's a good time to boot up the game and pick it up (it certainly beats driving 100 miles in a Bentley you cant afford to buy in my opinion...)

I'm now down to having 10 cars left to obtain, although 5 are Preorder cars and there are 3 more to acquire via the Eliminator mode when I "level up" that mode.

If Playground Games can please add the other 2 cars to Backstage Passes soon (trademark for "soon" used by kind permission of @05XR8 )... whistles

Does anyone happen to know if the 1995 BMW 850 CSi will be returning to a future series, I believe all the series are repeats of previous ones now? That's the only car I don't have, other than the Mercedes-AMG GT R PO anyway. I've tried many times to get the BMW in the auction house but no luck so far.

Last edited:
Does anyone happen to know if the 1995 BMW 850 CSi will be returning to a future series, I believe all the series are repeats of previous ones now? That's the only car I don't have, other than the Mercedes-AMG GT R PO anyway. I've tried many times to get the BMW in the auction house but no luck so far.
According to the official forum, the car was added in Series 29. We dont know what is included in future Series other than they are using events from Series 7 to 37.

I would think its likely that the car will turn up again at some point, but whether it's an event, forzashop or backstage pass, who knows.

I suspect they are using older events more than newer ones in the repeats, but dont have stats for that, so that's just a guess.

Just got it... happy days.

IIiBkZ6.png

So is it pretty much impossible to get the DS 23 at this point unless someone lists one in the auction house?
Yes I think so. Unless it comes to the backstage selection in future, or the forzathon shop or future playlist reward.

I got one at auction recently when I was shopping for the few cars I hadn't got. I had to do a lot of repeated searching but I got them all in the end so it's worth trying if you want something rare.

So is it pretty much impossible to get the DS 23 at this point unless someone lists one in the auction house?
Check the Forzathon shop every week. Also check the Super 7 prize. It changes weekly as well. Oh, and it might show up in the backstage pass.

Last edited:
Check the Forzathon shop every week. Also check the Super 7 prize. It changes weekly as well. Oh, and it might show up in the backstage pass.
But what if the End of Life Update comes? Remember, according to TV Tropes, Forza Horizon 4 is set to be Delisted this year.

I simply feel like the weekly changes will go away unless they're automated at random or something.

Last edited:
All I can say is check back weekly until it stops updating. There’s always a chance it will show up somewhere. Just make sure to check these five things each week:
Backstage Pass
Forzathon Shop
Forzathon Prizes
Super 7 prize
Auction House

But what if the End of Life Update comes? Remember, according to TV Tropes, Forza Horizon 4 is set to be Delisted this year.

I simply feel like the weekly changes will go away unless they're automated at random or something.

FM7 has been delisted for a while, and still gets seasonal challenges and prize events. While FH4 has been superseded by 5, I imagine they will support it a while longer.

Just looked now and there's one there for 20 million, been there for at least 8 minutes so there are no bots set up to buy it apparently. I know it won't be there when you see this post but it shows it's still worth searching.

Last edited:
I love this game but it does my head in at times. A couple of the flaws of Eliminator just cost me another race, because of the distracting text obscuring my view. I misjudged the turn (I wanted to stay on the road), went off road, flipped over and then the game took ages to recognise the car was rolled over and wouldn't recover. And then when it eventually reset me, it put me further back as well. I just gave up at that point, it was lost. All caused by whoever decided the word GO! needed to be in large letters in the middle of the screen for five seconds.

Much complained about in FH4, never acknowledged as a problem by the devs, and FH5 has the same issue.

Last edited:
Back