Forza Horizon 4: General Pre-Release News & Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 1,945 comments
I'm curious to see what the steam train is that'll run along the map railway.
43109055430_b25654be2e_b.jpg

I can just make out LNER branding which peaks my interest if its the Flying Scotsman

I'm not only ready for this, but I'm ready freddy! :sly:

I also have a to do list:
1. Get enough money and try the new cars.
2. Do laps around the quarry.
3. Create some Gran Turismo style events.
4. Bring back all of my paint schemes from FM7 that I can use in FH4. Including this:
3b18b9c5-1cc4-4eb9-ae07-0e603981e11b.jpg

I'm going to make an updated version for the Fiesta GRC aswell. :D

5. This one comes later, recreate the PGR2 Edinburgh course maps once the route creator is added. I've seen the one in rivals mode, but I want to make a track path where more than hatchbacks are allowed.

I find myself wishing Goodwood House was one of the purchasable properties seeing the event there. Would also have meant small part of my county would have been in the game.

I find myself wishing Goodwood House was one of the purchasable properties seeing the event there. Would also have meant small part of my county would have been in the game.
I am hoping it will be in one of the Expansions. An Expansion set around the Goodwood estate with all the Automotive festivities it host would be awesome.

I'll ask this now; who's down to meetup and mess around on the 28th?
Add me if interested: CVPI93

I don’t know about @Terronium-12, but I’m hoping to be around and streaming on Friday.

There was the ability to stream from my account at Goodwood today, which I really wanted to do, but there was so much to take in on site and we were on a tight schedule. I’m looking forward to getting home and strapping back in...

Also, look forward to something on the regular release day.

Purchased the ultimate edition this morning already installed and waiting for midnight. Can’t wait! Straight to the auto show to get myself a 2010 golf r (my irl car) and tear around Britain

I'm pretty sure there are some minor flaws to the game, but not enough to garner a negative review I'd reckon.

The only thing people might be upset is that while cars sound mostly better, there are still improvements that can be done.

12 hours from now for me. Can't wait!

I've seen Failrace's most recent video and according to him, class Rivals are missing... again. :ouch: We just got this back in FM7, for what reason could it be MIA?

Back