Forza Horizon 4 - Master Car List

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 429 comments
Must say that the October Car Pass is a bit meh. Ok, the Agera RS is quite a nice addition but the rest just seem rather underwhelming.
Triumph TR3B, quite similar no doubt to the Spitfire. Nissan Sentra Nismo. Yeah....BMW i8 Roadster. Really necessary since the Coupe is in? Civic GRC? Boring. RX7 Spirit A- already had the original 1997 base model.
959 Rally could be interesting. But again, the first few months will probably be mainly fillers with a sprinkling of good cars and then post April 2019 is when the more tasty content will appear.

Triumph TR3B, quite similar no doubt to the Spitfire.

Spitfire.

436021-1000-0@2x.jpg

TR3B

1962-Triumph-TR3B.jpg

They're both convertibles made by Triumph, but that's about all they have in common.

I wouldn't mind losing Rolls Royce for good because the Wraith and Dawn are like trapping great performance inside a myriad of bling. Bentley does it right.

Whether or not one likes a particular manufacturer, the fact they're pulling out has to raise some concern. First Toyota, then Mitsubishi, now Rolls & Tesla. Hope this doesn't become a trend.

VW did the same and then came back, so it's not necessarily a hopeless trend. However, I see a lurking danger in the fact that more and more manufacturers and associated divisions babble about going green and all electric. At some point it might actually happen and then it's not unlikely that they turn down everyone who wants to celebrate the petrol classics in racing games. You know, going all in on sustainable corporate images and all that.

He was answering questions earlier in PJ's stream. Unfortunately, the chat's scrolled past it by now and I hadn't taken a screenshot.

Basically, he said that Rolls and Tesla (and Baldwin Motorsports) are out, like Mitsubishi, and that it wasn't T10's decision.

Tesla and Rolls I can understand - Elon tends to be in and out of controversy a lot which may make licencing deals a bit shaky, and Rolls with their prestige is probably a bit iffy about players being able to wrap their cars in gaudy liveries.

Mitsubishi and Toyota are still silly though.

It is a pity that Rolls-Royce and Tesla left Forza.
I can understand that they left Forza. ...Compared to Toyota and Mitsubishi.
Rolls-Royce is strict against brand image, Tesla is a brand that is in danger of management due to delay in production of Model 3 and rumors surrounding Elon Musk CEO.
I hope they will come back to Forza someday.

It was news to me that Tesla wasn't cut from FM7 by T10 to make room for other cars but rather Tesla not wanting to play nice with licensing.

Mh. I'd say it's a safe bet that when a car which is the only representative of its brand gets the axe, it may be because of licensing issues.

As for Rolls Royce, could it be that they are just squeamish about the amount of mud this game features? I mean, even the promotional material for the Cullinan (which, I understand, is supposed to have some offroad capabilities) only shows the car rolling on a dirt road at worst. I don't think a fallout between Rolls and Microsoft is at play here, seeing as the company and all rights to the brand are wholly owned by BMW (which is very much in the game, thank you!).

Oh well, at least they can still get virtually muddy and painted in Horizon 3, so if that was their corporate aim, their cars can still be depicted in such a way.

I've always thought the shaking features of Forza 7 would be enough to upset Rolls-Royce. This is the same company that got annoyed at Hot Wheels for painting the Silver Shadow in any other colour than grey in the 60s, and wont allow there models in 1/64 scale nowadays. So I can well imagine if anyone from Rolls-Royce caught wind of the fact the wing mirrors looked like they caught between 2 dimensions at 50 mph, they'd not be happy.

Back