Forza Horizon 4 - Master Car List

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 429 comments
Do you think that those two motorbikes seen in the last bits of the trailer will be part of the game or they're only for the show? Like that vortex
They are 100% sure showcase events. I saw a gameplay video that said on the left side “win from the motorbikes” or something.

I just had a thought:

Could the off-road modded Bentley and Range Rover found by @TheAdmiester in FM7 be clues to an expansion or possible Horizon Editions?

Last edited:
These (in case you don't want to bother clicking the link :))
thumbnail_2625_big-png.731107

thumbnail_2494_big-png.731108

We saw three Porsche cars in Forza Horizon 4.

upload_2018-6-12_8-28-55.png

upload_2018-6-12_8-29-29.png

upload_2018-6-12_8-30-5.png

"Going after 'the bad guy' has not been a real issue for me." - Jennifer Garner

"I'm definitely not very insecure, but I have perfectionist tendencies, and I'll want things to be a certain way." - Bryce Dallas Howard

I spoke on this yesterday, but Toyota is NOT in the game.
Yesterday:
I can already hear you asking about Toyota. I don't think they're in the game because they would have explicitly said that Toyota would be in the game, but I will ask them on Wednesday and see what they have to say about that.

Wow, what a god damn wizard he is. Went from unsure to full confirmation despite saying he won't be able to ask the developers til' Wednesday. This kid is the MrBoss of Forza. Surprised he didn't ask me to subscribe and smash his like button.

Yesterday:

Wow, what a god damn wizard he is. Went from unsure to full confirmation despite saying he won't be able to ask the developers til' Wednesday. This kid is the MrBoss of Forza. Surprised he didn't ask me to subscribe and smash his like button.

See, that's ultimately the thing that I think pisses a lot of people off about this Toyota business. It's not like EA and Porsche where we knew right away there was an exclusive agreement in place with PD, or what have you. I guarantee that if Toyota at least came out and said it - that yes, we do have an exclusive agreement, then this sort of worrying would be a lot less. There still would be grumbling, because of course there should be, we're right back in the same hole that we just got out of. But it would make things so, so much easier to manage.

Then again, this isn't the first time that a Japanese company has shot itself in the foot in a bone-headed business decision, and it won't be the last.

I kind of figured Toyota wouldn't be back (at least in full form) as the only ones present in the trailer were the Arctic Trucks and the Trophy Truck , all from FM7.

At this point it's looking more and more like PD has some sort of semi-exclusive deal with Toyota or vice-versa.

Yeah it seems so since new Toyota and Lexus cars keep popping up in GT Sport.

It’s sad to see them out again for FH4 but on the other hand I’m glad we get an early confirmation that they are not included, instead of the months of uncertainty like before.

Weren't there also rumours that the road going Audis are going to be missing from upcoming games too?

I certainly hope not because those cars would be perfect for the UK, but the rumour combined with the fact we've only seen the Sport Quattro S1 so far makes me a bit nervous.

Weren't there also rumours that the road going Audis are going to be missing from upcoming games too?

I certainly hope not because those cars would be perfect for the UK, but the rumour combined with the fact we've only seen the Sport Quattro S1 so far makes me a bit nervous.

The Crew 2 will have 2 road going Audi’s even though it’s just 2 of them (TT RS and R8). So I wouldn’t think FH4 will have a problem.

I hope Hoonigan is not seen as a separate car brand anymore but all their cars are moved to the corresponding brands. In FM7 all the Fast & Furious cars (which are tuned up cars just as much as Hoonigan) are also under the corresponding brands.

It’s quite annoying to have all Porsches together but then that one RWB Porsche under Hoonigan.

Small details I know, but I prefer it that way.

(the same goes for some of the stadium trucks in FM7, there is a Polaris truck that is listed under it’s driver or something)

At the end of the E3 (not gamescom, sorry) demo you can see two other cars:
-Mercedes-Benz A45
-Bentley Continental Supersport (nthe new one that has been given out via a Forzathon in FH3)

Last edited:
At the of the gamescom demo you can see two other cars:
-Mercedes-Benz A45
-Bentley Continental Supersport (nthe new one that has been given out via a Forzathon in FH3)

Are they already making Gamescom demos? Is it a different version from the E3 demo?

I'm already waiting for the first car list reveal article to get posted over on Forza's website. When do they usually begin?

No mention of the 2017 Aston Martin DB11? Personally I'd rather preorder bonus cars received the contempt I feel they deserve but this is supposed to be a complete list.

No mention of the 2017 Aston Martin DB11? Personally I'd rather preorder bonus cars received the contempt I feel they deserve but this is supposed to be a complete list.

The preorder cars are just upgraded versions of cars already in the game. The DB11 and other preorder cars, like the Porsche, will be accessible to everyone in their stock forms.

The preorder cars are just upgraded versions of cars already in the game. The DB11 and other preorder cars, like the Porsche, will be accessible to everyone in their stock forms.
That's good but it should still be added to the list if that's the case.

Back