Forza Horizon 4 - Master Car List

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 429 comments
Spotted the 2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2! It is front of the 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor.

forza-horizon-4-screenshot-17.jpg

I'm not sure if everyone already realized this, but a bunch of Forza Edition cars are heavy upgrades from the standard car (both visuals as performance) and are moved to another division. For example:

* The Bentley Continental is in Super GT, the FE version is in Extreme Track Toys.
* The Nissan Titan Warrior is in Offroad, the FE version in Extreme Offroad.
* The Renault 5 Turbo is in Retro Rally, the FE version in Rally Monsters.

I like this new move, it gives an FE car something special but even more important, also keeps the base car still useful even if you already have the FE version.

Well, Mitsubishi isn't a great loss. A greater loss is certainly Toyota. No car can make up for the MR2, AE86 and Supra. But Subaru certainly makes up for the Evo's, that's for sure.

Anyways, i'm not really excited about the car list. I want a terrible city car for me to put anime stickers on. I want a Mazda Demio.

Well, Mitsubishi isn't a great loss. A greater loss is certainly Toyota. No car can make up for the MR2, AE86 and Supra. But Subaru certainly makes up for the Evo's, that's for sure.

Anyways, i'm not really excited about the car list. I want a terrible city car for me to put anime stickers on. I want a Mazda Demio.

Actually now that I am playing the game I don't care much about Toyota, Lexus, Mitsubishi, Rolls Royce and Testa not willing to license their cars for FH4. Hey, it's their friggin' loss for not being in this great game! There is so much stuff to do and so many cars to do it with I didn't have time yet to think about the missing cars.

The car roster feels way more diverse than it ever has been in a Horizon game! Apart from all the "normal" cars we now for the first time also have vintage race cars, a limo, a truck, racing trucks for the first time. Not to mention the already existing wide variety going from trophy trucks, to micro cars, buggies, 3-wheelers, vans, utes and what not.

The return of VW compared to FH3 is absolutely great as well with some extra hot hatches of all generations, some offroad buggies, rallycross cars and two of the best cult classic cars ever. And I'm supposed to miss Toyota? "They will be forgotten really fast, yeah!"

I wonder if the Colorado ZR2 will come with the V6 or the Diesel?
It’ll probably be with what it had in FM7. Don’t know what engine that had (probably the V6) but it did produce 310HP in stock form.

It’ll probably be with what it had in FM7. Don’t know what engine that had (probably the V6) but it did produce 310HP in stock form.
That would be the V6, since it has 306 hp in the real world. The diesel would have been slow, but with 386 ft. Lb of torque it would have easily climbed any mountain on the map.

Has anyone tried the 1962 Triumph TR3B yet? One of two cars we get for the car pass in this first week.

I gave it a try in its bare bone stock form yesterday and I was so pleasantly surprised! If you love cruising around in the open world in a vintage sports car in cockpit view then I’m sure you will absolutely love this one. Great sound, great handling and speed, and a very nice looking dash board.

Compared to the other car released this week (Agera RS) the TR3B for me is sooooooo much better in almost every way. I tried the Agera RS as well but for hypercars I’m just way too used to the excellent 4WD handling of all the Lamborghini’s. So the Agera RS didn’t really appeal to me, it’s just another car on the pile of modern hypercars that is cool to own but something you barely use.

Has anyone tried the 1962 Triumph TR3B yet? One of two cars we get for the car pass in this first week.

I gave it a try in its bare bone stock form yesterday and I was so pleasantly surprised! If you love cruising around in the open world in a vintage sports car in cockpit view then I’m sure you will absolutely love this one. Great sound, great handling and speed, and a very nice looking dash board.

Compared to the other car released this week (Agera RS) the TR3B for me is sooooooo much better in almost every way. I tried the Agera RS as well but for hypercars I’m just way too used to the excellent 4WD handling of all the Lamborghini’s. So the Agera RS didn’t really appeal to me, it’s just another car on the pile of modern hypercars that is cool to own but something you barely use.

The Triumph was one of the first things I tried once I unlocked the Autoshow and I've really enjoyed it. The Agera on the other hand still hasn't been added to my garage and I'm not really in a hurry to change that since S2 class cars don't really interest me.

The only sucky part about the old British cars is the lack of tweed for clothing.

Latest Posts

Back