Forza Horizon 4 November Update Now Available: New Paint Options, New Wheels and More

There's a new wheel option with turbofans; best update ever confirmed. BRB putting them on every car.

Since wheel upgrades are part of the tune but the new wheel section paints are part of the design. How does that work out when you combine both? Like apply a custom design from another player with either more or less wheel paint sections in it than what your car has?

Since wheel upgrades are part of the tune but the new wheel section paints are part of the design. How does that work out when you combine both? Like apply a custom design from another player with either more or less wheel paint sections in it than what your car has?

I imagine it uses whatever colour is in slot 1/3 to paint the entire wheel or, if going the opposite way, only paints section 1/3 with the custom colour used in the paint job and then selects the default for the rest.

:cheers::D
Really looking forward to the convertible 650S that's been modeled with the roof up.

Can't wait.
That's exactly what I was saying! Hopefully the roof will be put down when we're driving or else its pointless.

The bug they didn't have to fix, was the lack of ai cars online. Annoying as **** to drive around now, especially when trying to beat the speed traps.

Great update, however the bonus Forzathon points (60) are still not applying, at least for me anyway.

It's clear they updated the amount of points showing on the screen. Now it shows 20 FP (instead of 10) for daily challenges (which works) and 60 FP (instead of 30) for completing the week. (doesn't work)

Another thing I like is when Forzathon Live is done other drivers are still there. Before everyone just disappears or just one two left. One thing I do hate is the traffic. At least before if you wanted traffic you just go solo. Online had little to no traffic before. I know it was not their intention but since people complained the lack of traffic all they had to do is go solo. Thanks to them for messing it up for others. I highly doubt Forza will ever give us the option to turn it on or off.

The bug they didn't have to fix, was the lack of ai cars online. Annoying as **** to drive around now, especially when trying to beat the speed traps.
Now it's just fine, doesn't look like a ghost town. Before I couldn't do any near miss challenges, not to mention daredevil, because there were no cars at all. And in speed zones, or any kind of zone, you have the traffic cars ghosted, so where is the problem?

Now it's just fine, doesn't look like a ghost town. Before I couldn't do any near miss challenges, not to mention daredevil, because there were no cars at all. And in speed zones, or any kind of zone, you have the traffic cars ghosted, so where is the problem?

They're not ghosted on the run up to speed traps though.

Not everyone likes random traffic. Traffic isn't ghosted when you're driving towards speed traps, and the start of speed zones.
They fixed that you can see more people driving around, so I don't need slow moving obstacles to make the place seem more lively.
I agree with Mazyata that is was more convenient to go offline and do the traffic related challenges there, or start a road race.

Having to beat the speed trap at the tram station again, is clear for me that the traffic takes a lot of enjoyment out of the game and replace it with frustration

Edit: And then you reach 370,00kmh and get 2 stars... Must have been 369,999 :banghead::D

Last edited:
In some open world games, traffic volumes are individually set according to the region such that traffic volume is large in urban areas and traffic volume is small in rural areas.
I thought that if they had adopted this system and set the traffic volume to decrease around the PR stunt, I could have avoided these troubles.
(Of course there are technical problems to add this system)

I'm kinda dissapointed about the 650s, I mean what's next? Bugatti Chiron with a sunroof?
images

Noticed the seasonal events had cash prizes instead of exclusive prize material, and it is meager at best. :irked:

VSD
I'm kinda dissapointed about the 650s, I mean what's next? Bugatti Chiron with a sunroof?
Inferred list:
  • 2010 Alfa Romeo 8C Spider
  • 2012 Audi R8 GT Spyder
  • 2012 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport Convertible
  • 2011 Ferrari 458 Spider
  • 2006 Ford GTX1
  • 2006 Hummer H1 Open Top
  • 2012 Lamborghini Aventador J
  • 2010 Lamborghini Reventon Roadster
If they add a remaster convertible like Gallardo, it would be one of these lists.
I guess that R8 or 458 will be added in Season 4 car pass.

Inferred list:
  • 2012 Audi R8 GT Spyder
  • 2006 Ford GTX1
If they add a remaster convertible like Gallardo, it would be one of these lists.

I wish they’d bring back that H1 Open-Top from the first “Horizon”. I love those things!

Inferred list:
  • 2012 Audi R8 GT Spyder
  • 2006 Ford GTX1
Aren't those cars from the first Horizon? The only game in the series with actual convertibles :)

Back