Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Autumn Slows The Pace

Anyone else having trouble with the weekly forzathon event, I own all cars in the game and I have tried all modern rally cars to complete the first step, own and drive any modern rally car and it won’t complete. No big deal as I have all week to try but rather annoying.

I only play the weekly forzathon events if they are handing out prize cars that are not in my collection. Same with the championships. Otherwise, just can't be bothered. Don't see the point of having duplicates in the garage.

Anyone else having trouble with the weekly forzathon event, I own all cars in the game and I have tried all modern rally cars to complete the first step, own and drive any modern rally car and it won’t complete. No big deal as I have all week to try but rather annoying.
I had this problem a couple of times. Every time the game restart solved the problem.

I think I know the answer!
According to the news article it has to be a Mordern Rally Car @AudiMan2011 :lol:

Better keep that in mind then for when I try this part of the weekly event at the weekend.

What are the other chapters for the weekly Modern Rally car this time round, any races or is it all free roam based?

Chapter 2 : Reached 185 mph.
Chapter 3 : Get a total of 15 stars in Danger Sign
Chapter 4 : Win the race event at the Gauntlet

Thanks for info! Have limited time this weekend so trying to make sure I get the season events done as and when I can.

Should not be too difficult this week though I have never done The Gauntlet before so be interesting to see what that is about.

I only play the weekly forzathon events if they are handing out prize cars that are not in my collection. Same with the championships. Otherwise, just can't be bothered. Don't see the point of having duplicates in the garage.

Sadly the game is centered around players who have not yet collected everything. There are no incentives to collect Forzathon Points if you have all cars, clothing, horns and emotes. There are no incentives to complete the playlists and earn rewards like Backstage Passes if you have collected all cars.

They need to give players who played the game regularly since launch some incentives besides the occasional new exclusive cars.

How about a loyalty tier of 300 levels that would have its XP tied to 50% series and 80% series completion? Like complete 50% to earn 5000 loyalty tier XP and complete 80% to earn an additional 5000 loyalty tier XP. Then give each tier level an exclusive reward item like nice clothing or whatever. Progression in FH4 is all about tiers, so just something to add some kind of long-term and non-essential grind. I’d really appreciate that.

Last edited:
^ Just what I was thinking. They've done a fantastic job in supporting the game but frankly in the last few months the new exclusive cars have been sadly lacking in appeal IMO. Think they're running out of ideas/cars.

Anyway... S2 race in Ambleside... looks like I can kiss goodbye to 50% completion this week.

If you set the PI to S2/901, you can play it as an S1 race event.
And if you have Lego Expansion, this event will be the easiest event in this week's Seasonal Championship if you use the Lego F40.
This car will give us more grip than the drivatar cheat grip.

If you set the PI to S2/901, you can play it as an S1 race event.
And if you have Lego Expansion, this event will be the easiest event in this week's Seasonal Championship if you use the Lego F40.
This car will give us more grip than the drivatar cheat grip.
Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately I didn't see your post in time but I managed to fluke it using a stock Chiron anyway.

Last edited:
A stock Pagani Zonda Cinque worked pretty well for me. The field was almost entirely vintage racers with crazy straight line speed, but I was able to comfortably beat them in the corners. The Zonda has a lot of grip and is one of the easier S2 cars to drive.

Well this was a good week of seasonal events despite me being last minute completing them.

Very happy to have the Italdesign Zerouno, first time I have ever seen the car and very much like the look of it so shall have to make an effort to tune/use it soon in racers.

The events were good this week and even though my 'nemesis' Ambleside was back in the roster I was able to breeze it with the Lambo Centenario and no really frustrating races like last week (looking at you Napier). :cheers:

One little inaccuracy I liked though some may not but why for German Engineering did they put a picture of the Corvette C8 as the tab thumbnail, is there some German components in the car or something as seems an odd choice for the picture.

One little inaccuracy I liked though some may not but why for German Engineering did they put a picture of the Corvette C8 as the tab thumbnail, is there some German components in the car or something as seems an odd choice for the picture.
Ehm... where do you see the C8?

Ehm... where do you see the C8?

On the thumbnail tab for 'German Engineering' when you go to the event in game and start/continue championship, it showed the C8 on the thumbnail tab for me, will try and get a game screenshot in a few unless it's changed....

On the thumbnail tab for 'German Engineering' when you go to the event in game and start/continue championship, it showed the C8 on the thumbnail tab for me, will try and get a game screenshot in a few unless it's changed....
That is strange, because mine show the Porsche 918.

I think it must have been a bug in the thumbnail, this is my current picture taken from game just now.

Seems to be the 918 now which makes total sense since it's German!

Back