Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Toyota's Winter Assault

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 4' started by GTPNewsWire, Jun 18, 2020.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

2. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy

1974 was a good year for Toyota.
    [​IMG]
    Toyota Corolla SR5

[​IMG]
    Toyota Celica GT

3. GTvsForza

GTvsForza Premium

They got to stop with the B Class Modern Rally stuff. There is not a lot you can do with the cars since most of them are almost at the top.

HuskyGT, L8 Apex and RazorSharkz like this.
  4. RazorSharkz

RazorSharkz

It's the most boring class too imo. Only 9 vehicles. 5 Imprezas, 3 Evos, and a Focus. Take the Focus out and they are all AWD and within 50 horsepower of each other. It's a class that desperately needs some attention.

L8 Apex likes this.
  5. Nowax

Nowax

About time

6. Nielsen

Nielsen

WRX STI vs. Lancer Evo never gets old.

byoung likes this.
  7. HuskyGT

HuskyGT

Finally some content!
    Corolla.jpg
    Daruma.jpg
    It kind of sucks that both are LHD though. At least the Daruma has the JDM bumper options. The Corolla, you either deal with the USDM ugly highway bumpers or just delete them. No new sounds on them, but at least they've got good sounds.

And yeah, I agree with the modern rally class. They need to bump it to A at least.

Also, I really hate that cross country nonsense. As if it was ridiculous enough, they have to stop putting street cars in it. It breaks the immersion.

Populuxe Cowboy likes this.
  8. L8 Apex

L8 Apex

The problem is what would they add other than the obvious GR Yaris? The homologation rules are now so open that there's no need for manufacturers to build turbo, AWD road variants of their hot hatches in order for them to compete. I guess they could incorporate full competition-prep R4 or R3 spec cars but...still, their options are pretty limited.

9. RazorSharkz

RazorSharkz

My solution would be to scrap the Retro Rally class. Anything before 90 goes to Classic Rally, anything after goes to Modern. All the cars would be similar enough but with enough variety to remain interesting. I can't really think of another solution outside of that to be fair.

Nacho Libre and L8 Apex like this.
  10. LarryChops

LarryChops

Disappointingly, it hasn't arrived if you live in Japan. Still just credits and wheel spins here

11. strela

strela

You need to update the game,

12. LarryChops

LarryChops

Wait, doesn’t it update automatically? It’s a live service game

13. palqo

palqo

Mine refuses to even start without an update. Haven't tried in offline, but I think you'd notice if you're not connected.