Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Winter Typhoon Strikes

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 4' started by GTPNewsWire, Nov 5, 2020.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

2. HuskyGT

HuskyGT

Got it! I made this into a rally vehicle and the cyclone into a road sports truck so I don't feel like I'm driving the same car.

A bit of a throwback to a very unique car from Gran Turismo with this livery.
    typhoon.jpg
    typhoon2.jpg

DJTHEKING, WanganDream and nickf1gr like this.
  3. Nielsen

Nielsen

The Typhoon has a marginally lower handling rating than the Syclone, but to me the Typhoon feels a lot more agile.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2020
  4. btccfan

btccfan

If only we diden`t need to do these frustrating cross county events to obtain it...

5. UKMikey

UKMikey Premium

Barrel roll required?! Aw man...

6. Nacho Libre

Nacho Libre

Go to the Airfield, there is a ramp to the left (towards the speed trap) to jump some concrete pipes. The ramp has a kink on top, aim at it and instant barrel roll, you don't even need to land on your 4 wheels.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2020
    Doog likes this.
  7. -Fred-

-Fred- Staff Emeritus

The danger sign ramp at Bamburgh Castle also works pretty well. It's the easiest place to get 10 crash landings, too, you just hit the sand dunes near the beach.

palqo and Nacho Libre like this.
  8. UKMikey

UKMikey Premium

I found the Airfield ramp on my own earlier. Afterwards I saw a bunch of narrow ramps in the slate quarry which would probably also be ideal.

Nacho Libre likes this.
  9. HuskyGT

HuskyGT

I was worried about the barrel roll, but it's very easy. Just clip any ramp and you'll get it. It's true, you don't have to even land it. I still don't know how to do the crash landing exactly. What I did is I just crossed then entire map without turning and every now and then I got one.

10. Nacho Libre

Nacho Libre

I think You have to smash something on your way down, could be anything: trees, bushes, picket fences, etc.

11. maxi25

maxi25

Correct. I believe it's a combination of an air + wreckage skill. Basically, get some air then hit something while airborne or on landing.

VXR likes this.