Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Winter Typhoon Strikes

Got it! I made this into a rally vehicle and the cyclone into a road sports truck so I don't feel like I'm driving the same car.

A bit of a throwback to a very unique car from Gran Turismo with this livery.
typhoon.jpg

typhoon2.jpg

The Typhoon has a marginally lower handling rating than the Syclone, but to me the Typhoon feels a lot more agile.

Last edited:
Go to the Airfield, there is a ramp to the left (towards the speed trap) to jump some concrete pipes. The ramp has a kink on top, aim at it and instant barrel roll, you don't even need to land on your 4 wheels.

Last edited:
Go to the Airfield, there is a ramp to the left (towards the speed trap) to jump some concrete pipes. The ramp has a kink on top, aim at it and instant barrel roll, you don't even need to land on your 4 wheels.

The danger sign ramp at Bamburgh Castle also works pretty well. It's the easiest place to get 10 crash landings, too, you just hit the sand dunes near the beach.

I found the Airfield ramp on my own earlier. Afterwards I saw a bunch of narrow ramps in the slate quarry which would probably also be ideal.

I was worried about the barrel roll, but it's very easy. Just clip any ramp and you'll get it. It's true, you don't have to even land it. I still don't know how to do the crash landing exactly. What I did is I just crossed then entire map without turning and every now and then I got one.

Correct. I believe it's a combination of an air + wreckage skill. Basically, get some air then hit something while airborne or on landing.

Latest Posts

Back