Forza Horizon 4 Series 26 Preview: Britannia Rules The Way

1,000 cars cap in the garage!! YAY!! ...but seriously, most people who'll play when the game will be dead will only have access to 500-600 cars due to so much stuff being locked behind Festival Chorelist.

I’m 97% sure that the locked content will go into the Autoshow before the game retires.

I’m 97% sure that the locked content will go into the Autoshow before the game retires.

They've done it for FM7, but as far as I recall they haven't done so with FH3. There's about 40-50 cars in FH3 that were Forzathon/Championship rewards that are not available anymore since that game reached EOL. That is one major glaring issue with the way they've handled how they give out new cars; it's fine and dandy for the most part when you play the game in any current situation (especially since cars return every once in a while so fi you missed one the first time around you still get a chance), but someone picking up the title on the cheap in say, 3-4 years will miss out on a lot of content.

They've done it for FM7, but as far as I recall they haven't done so with FH3. There's about 40-50 cars in FH3 that were Forzathon/Championship rewards that are not available anymore since that game reached EOL. That is one major glaring issue with the way they've handled how they give out new cars; it's fine and dandy for the most part when you play the game in any current situation (especially since cars return every once in a while so fi you missed one the first time around you still get a chance), but someone picking up the title on the cheap in say, 3-4 years will miss out on a lot of content.

I didn’t realize FH3 has so many cars lost in the void. Then again, the sheer number of exclusive cars added to FH4 seems too significant to suffer the same fate, but time will tell.

The gift that keeps on giving and I hope there not loosing money on all the cars and updates. Also I feel sorry for Horizon 5 very big shoes to fill ahhhhhh

Looking forward to this lineup. Kind of wish the Velar was the SV Autobiography with the supercharged V8. Would have made up for the F-Pace SVR missing from the game, but I imagine they had this modeled in advance of the SV's release.

IIRC some cars, like the Porsche 928 in FH3 were offered only once, so there's only a finite number of them available. If no one that owns one puts it on the AH, no one will get one.

Don't quote me on this, but I want to say that the 928 did make one more Forzathon appearance before the end. I could be wrong, but I know I missed it the first time. Regardless, it is definitely still a concern going forward with FH4.

Back