Forza Horizon 4 Series 28 Update Teased, Due In Two Weeks

Amazing news! I hope that we get the Pacer with the inline-6, as we already have the V8 Gremlin. And the best news is the two GMC super trucks. It doesn't matter which one we get, but if it's the Typhoon, I can't wait to paint it in a two-tone Aqua/Gray.

I wouldn’t say I don’t want these “expected” cars, but they are all very far down the list of cars I hope to see back from FH3 and added based on the leaked list.

And like I said in another thread, I could easily survive a month without new cars and features if the developers would just sort out some of the annoying glitches which have appeared in recent months. They may not be game-breaking, but my desire to play really drops when the game misbehaves. Goes for any software, and last season I didn’t bother to pick up the Lexus RC-F because of it. Next update better not bring more instability.

Last edited:
I must say. This IS a surprise I didn't quite see coming. Hoping they fix that glitch where every time you go online (not after doing the Horizon events), the game rests itself.

As for the cars, I'm not so big on them. But hey, if it means collecting more new cars and increasing my garage's list, than I'm all for them. After all, it's all for free. ;)

Wasn't there a Mercury Cyclone Spoiler on the leaked list of new-to-the-Forza-universe vehicles? Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind having both SyTy siblings, but I'd guess the Merc would be more likely since it wouldn't be ostensibly the same vehicle but with a pickup body instead of a 2-door SUV one.

Last edited:
A lot of the cars returning from FH3 so far have been muscle cars in various shapes and sizes. While that’s cool and all, it’s like PG is refusing to appeciate all the compact cult classics FH3 had which would fit perfectly with FH4’s historic UK theme. Just imagine roaming the mud trails in the Opel Kadett C GT/E... No, that’s too obvious. Here’s your AMC Pacer to enjoy for giggles. :boggled:

I know it’s free content, but come on.

Last edited:
A lot of the cars returning from FH3 so far have been muscle cars in various shapes and sizes. While that’s cool and all, it’s like PG is refusing to appeciate all the compact cult classics FH3 had which would fit perfectly with FH4’s historic UK theme. Just imagine roaming the mud trails in the Opel Kadett C GT/E... No, that’s too obvious. Here’s your AMC Pacer to enjoy for giggles. :boggled:

I know it’s free content, but come on.
Could be down to licensing, some brands are easier to get approvals from than others :)

Could be down to licensing, some brands are easier to get approvals from than others :)

It always can but doubtful it's the sole reason when an entire car division (vintage sport classics or something) that is represented across multiple manufacturers has been cut in half since the previous game.

It always can but doubtful it's the sole reason when an entire car division (vintage sport classics or something) that is represented across multiple manufacturers has been cut in half since the previous game.
When an entire division is cut it’s mainly a creative decision.

That being said, there’s always a chance that it is coming, but not planned for this particular update. Service plans are usually finalised over a year in advance.

When an entire division is cut it’s mainly a creative decision.

Also what I was getting at to begin with. It’s like PG deliberately isn’t prioritizing specific car divisions for FH4 DLC while favouring others. At the end of the day we only speculate why, but it does become somewhat annoying over time when cars you hope to see back from FH3 just don’t seem to arrive. Not to complain about the free content, but there are reasons to criticize it, and this is one of them in my opinion.

Last edited:
Back