Forza Horizon 4 Series 9 Preview: Apollo IE, Maserati MC12, Four Minis and More

Now I'm really interested. Can you help me a little bit? Where do you see those issues. I'm really trying my best to find that lack of quality you are talking about and I just can find it. I went to forzavista and photomode and all the Koenigsegg models look the same quality to me.
Changing the car's paint color to chrome may highlight issues with the car's exterior. Look for any "weird" reflections that occur.

• Higher-quality car models will appear to have a "smooth" or "natural" reflection across the exterior because of the higher poly count.
  • Lower-quality models will appear to have spots where the reflection breaks up into noticeably different triangular or rectangular pieces.

I watched the stream, and I must say, I was rather disappointed about the sound segment they had.

I was hoping they’d announce a much needed engine sound update, but all we got was the sound designer gloating about how well every car sound is made, and how difficult it is for a game studio funded by a multi-billion dollar company to source cars to record. Sad.

Meanwhile FM7 just got a F1 themed car pack, which, oddly enough, some FH4 players want in this game just the same.

Regardless, the MC12 and Apollo IE JUST came out for FH4. Its not like the game's held exclusivity over them for several months now. Who's to say they aren't coming to FM7 with time?

Because the new Aston Martin and 911 alsoo still not in FM7. I maar afraid we have to wait till FM8 for these cars........

Series 9 bores me for putting so much emphasis on Mini, and more extreme tracks toys weren't high on my wish list either. Not to act like a broken record, but all I ask from this game is the return of lost quality content from FH3.

2019 Porsche 911 is in FM7. It's GT3 RS.

He probably meant the Porsche 992.

Last edited:
I bet the challenges will either be ridiculously hard or you need XBLG because there'll be a co-op challenge of some description. There should be the option to offer these cars as paid DLC. PG are alienating parts of the community in this way IMO. Still can't gain access to the Z4, AMG or the Tuscan S. I mean, what kind of game doesn't allow everyone access to all content?

It's funny how FM7 that started as a game with an awful lot of locked cars now gives free cars every month (that are available in the dealership as well if you want duplicates) after also unlocking all it's previous exclusives. And on the other side FH4 just keeps piling up the exclusive cars every month. I seriously hope they add all those to the autoshow or at the very least wheelspins before the game reaches EOL, imagine how fun it will be having a game with 100+ cars that you simply can't get for no good reason at all.

Well, that's just bad for customers. I don't understand the logic behind it. Why would it hurt them so much to add these cars as part of DLC (which they've done thus far) for those that don't have time to play the game for hours and hours or who are simply not as skilled in their driving ability?

Latest Posts

Back