Forza Horizon 4 Super7 Lexus All-In Challenge Briefly Teased on Xbox Dashboard

I’m a die hard IS fan, Obviously, I have one myself. So I will cry if GT7 doesn’t have the new one

Last edited:
About time we start getting the newer Lexus models. Hopefully this means we might get the newer Toyotas soon. I can imagine the GR Supra, Yaris and the Camry TRD V6 (cause why not).

It would make good sense to add a new Lexus. It hasn’t had a new car in the franchise since the 2015 RC F, so actually older than the 2016 Audi R8. Just pointing this out because Forza’s stagnant Audi lineup has become a source of frustration for many.

Also, the 2014 IS 350 F from FH3 has so far not returned from FH3. Maybe PG has decided it’s obsolete and historically insignificant, thus better to add the latest generation instead. Just a guess, but I’d agree. Forza also needs a new Toyota, so it’s reasonable to assume the new Supra somehow could be included in a renewed licensing agreement with Lexus.

All things considered I could definitely see this happening, but not getting my hopes entirely up based on that Super7 tie-in banner alone.

Personally I’d also welcome Super7 challenges made by PG, and fine with me if that’s what the forthcoming High Stakes mode will have. The greyed out icon in-game does promise bigger rewards, which might be exclusive cars. Most of the community-created challenge cards just don’t do it for me. Hitting a certain speed within 30 seconds isn’t fun, yet it’s the sort of challenge that nearly always makes it into spotlight. Wasted potential.

Back