Forza Horizon 4: Videos, Clips & Livestreams

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 111 comments
Hello guys and gals and Welcome Back to yet another Great Forza Horizon 4 Video! Today we will be driving Kenji's Nissan 180SX From Initial D.

Enjoy! :D and don't forget to drop a Like and Comment!

Hello guys and gals and Welcome Back to yet another Great Forza Horizon 4 Video! Today we will be driving Tomoyuki Tachi's Spoon Honda Civic EK9 Type R From Initial D.

Last edited:
Hello guys and gals and Welcome Back to yet another Great Forza Horizon 4 Video! Today we will be driving Takumi's Toyota AE86 Sprinter Trueno GT Apex From Initial D.

Hello guys and gals and Welcome Back to yet another Great Forza Horizon 4 Video! Today we will be driving Ryugi's Nissan Fairlady Z33 better known as the 350Z From Initial D.

Hello guys and gals and Welcome Back to yet another Great Forza Horizon 4 Video! Today we will be driving Bunta's Subaru Impreza WRX STI From Initial D.

Looking for something to watch? There's some cool FH4 gameplay... hope you guys like it.

Of course, the HOT car of this week, the JZA70 Supra.

Some lovely british: :cheers:

And some other tuned rocketships for your pleasure! :D

I've tried to make some of the Formula Drift cars into more "usable" things...

And how damn good the R5 Turbo sounds!

Last edited:
Hello guys and gals and Welcome Back to yet another Great Forza Horizon 4 Video! Today we will be driving Maki's Mitsubishi Evolution VI GSR From Wangan Midnight.

Hello guys and gals and Welcome Back to yet another Great Forza Horizon 4 Video! Today we will be driving Toru's NA Miata Eunos Roadster From Initial D.

Hello guys and gals and Welcome Back to yet another Great Forza Horizon 4 Video! Today we will be driving Ryosuke's FC3S RX7 From Initial D.

Hello guys and gals and Welcome Back to yet another Great Forza Horizon 4 Video! Today we will be driving Kenta's Silvia Q S14 From Initial D.

Hello guys and gals and Welcome Back to yet another Great Forza Horizon 4 Video! Today we will be driving Toshiya's Honda S2000 From Initial D.

Final Eliminator in the Audi R8. I think I've got it covered, but do I? There's an Audi S1 with other ideas...

Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island | Drift Club 2.0 | '97 Nissan 240SX #777

Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island | Drift Club 2.0 | '06 Dodge Viper SRT10 #43

Last edited:
Back