Forza Horizon 5: DeLorean DMC-12 Returns, Character Customization Improvements, and More

I hope the F1 isn't a 42 point car. It'd be nice to be able to obtain it without having to participate in multiplayer. I wish cars could get added to the autoshow after a period of exclusivity or at least show up in #Forzathon or as prizes in other events.

Last edited:
I hope the F1 isn't a 42 point car. It'd be nice to be able to obtain it without having to participate in multiplayer. I wish cars could get added to the autoshow after a period of exclusivity or at least show up in #Forzathon or as prizes in other events.
In general I think Playground Games is very generous in how they reward the cars. We don’t need to pay real money like in The Crew 2 or Need for Speed, and challenges / events to get the cars are quite easy. I’m not much into multiplayer either but I don’t mind having to do 1 team game per week to unlock a car. The Trial is a bit more difficult but usually after a couple of attempts I got it. And even when you miss a car (due to holidays etc) then eventually the car ends up in another event. Horizon Backstage pass is another way to get cars you missed and there is always the auction house as well.

I think they said you can carry points over from week to week which may help with getting those hard to obtain weekly prizes.

Last edited:
Yep,I can't see myself getting a hold of the Delorean for some time,I don't play the game to challenge myself I play it for fun and these unicorns just grind my damn gears..

Last edited:
Yep,I can't see myself getting a hold of the Delorean for some time,I don't play the game to challenge myself I play it for fun and these unicorns just grind my damn gears..
The F1 is something of a workhorse for me which is why I hope it's not locked away too long.

We all have our favourites,I just hate the difficulty spike in season championahips as I don't play at what most would consider a respectable level in normal campaign mode so I can't really obtain most of these unicorns besides spending ridiculous money in the auction house..

Last edited:
Since I'm a Filipino dude I was thinking to make my character a Filipina girl instead. 😂 Well in all seriousness how cool would it be to see a hot Asian chick driving a lightly modded R34 Skyline GT-R or a C4-C8 Corvette? Wish that could happen IRL! 🤣

Also awesome that the DeLorean is back. LS swap the world right?

Seems like the weekly "work" to do is the same as FH4 for the first reward car. 26 points for the Delorean, thats 3 championships + weekly challenge + monthly time trial + a PR stunt or photo challenge. I do hope with the Event Lab feature, they will spice up the variety of challenge and championship, the playlist races and challenge is way too repetitive and feels like a chore in FH4.

Some cars seems to need more point than the others going by the screenshots in the general discussion thread.

I hope the F1 isn't a 42 point car. It'd be nice to be able to obtain it without having to participate in multiplayer. I wish cars could get added to the autoshow after a period of exclusivity or at least show up in #Forzathon or a

GT Kelv
I hope the F1 isn't a 42 point car. It'd be nice to be able to obtain it without having to participate in multiplayer. I wish cars could get added to the autoshow after a period of exclusivity or at least show up in #Forzathon or a
:confused:

Back