Forza Horizon 5 Donut Media DLC Coming Soon

• Thread starter Famine
  • 69 comments
Lol.

Changed: August/September to Q4
Added: It's a Story and it's free!
Removed: "They scanned our faces", any mention of Hi/Low trucks and Moneypit cars.

Oops.
They did a post on Instagram announcing as a Horizon Story update too.

"They scanned our faces" and a picture of James in the scan booth is on the instagram post they made 2 days ago, Hi/Low cars were mention as well but nothing on Moneypit cars or Hi/Low trucks.

”We had script meetings, we wrote jokes.” “This is going to be VERY VERY Donut.”
This is going to be the douchiest bro-fest ever, isn’t it?

Sorry to people who enjoy Donut Media. I can’t stand them, but if you like them, keep liking them. Ignore my cranky comments.

Last edited:
I don’t mind them being in the game, they’re def not to my liking but I hope people will be happy about it.

What I hate is PG wasting resources modelling slightly modified cars that we already have instead of new ones.

If this story added stock brand new to Forza vehicles that DM liked or something, that I’d be totally cool with.

I don’t mind them being in the game, they’re def not to my liking but I hope people will be happy about it.

What I hate is PG wasting resources modelling slightly modified cars that we already have instead of new ones.

If this story added stock brand new to Forza vehicles that DM liked or something, that I’d be totally cool with.
Well, the Hi-Low Tacomas are kind of new, as they are from 2002.

Plus, the existing E36 models are a mixed bag - one is Xbox quality and miserable to look at, whilst the better one is consistently ignored and if seen, forced into traffic duty.

We need a decent E36, dammit.

But they’re not stock, they’re modified by DM and will disappear after this game, just like the TG custom cars.
Yes, this is a drawback of adding these "collaborative custom cars" to the game.

TG Mercedes Wagon, BJ 1970 Barracuda, F&F 1973 Barracuda, F&F Rordrunner... Many custom cars disappeared from the game without even a stock model to replace them.
It's a shame because I loved them.

Back