Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 17,891 comments
I've been completely bamboozled--it's NOT a Ramiro-focused Story, it's Alejandra-focused. Eh, at least I still called that the story would focus on a Mexican character.

Also, is this the first Horizon Story to use expansion-exclusive cars?

Last edited:
1689618482057.png

1689618485958.png

Finally! Lancia my beloved is back! Man, whenever Giuseppe mentioned something about Italian cars it didn't click until I thought a little further. At long last Horizon's car list will feel complete again, at least for me and many others that missed these brands. Rally Adventure is a great expansion but it was so sad to not have any Lancias to experience it with, and I'm so glad it's being rectified.

Makes me wish for an American Automotive themed series even more now, hopefully one day! Still glad to see Stellantis has finally caved.

Makes me wish for an American Automotive themed series even more now, hopefully one day! Still glad to see Stellantis has finally caved.
This Series pretty much IS it, I think, if you look at the Weekly Challenge cars. A good chunk of folks playing these games (if not video games period) are American so they probably don't need to make an American Automotive Excellence Series, lol.

Last edited:
So many beautiful Alfas coming back, I hope. I didn't realize how much I missed some of them until they weren't around. I'm quite happy to have the Trans Am and Falcon coming back as well.

Wow. Did not expect to see Stellantis finally caving these iconic brands returning.

Here are all of the ones that were cut from FH4;

2017 Abarth 124 Spider
2016 Abarth 695 Biposto
1980 Abarth Fiat 131
1968 Abarth 595 esseesse

2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Verde
2014 Alfa Romeo 4C
2007 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
1992 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4
1968 Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale
1965 Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2
1965 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA Stradale
1934 Alfa Romeo P3

1980 FIAT 124 Sport Spider
1975 FIAT X1/9
1969 FIAT Dino 2.4 Coupe

1992 Lancia Delta HF Integrale EVO
1986 Lancia Delta S4
1982 Lancia 037 Stradale
1974 Lancia Stratos HF Stradale
1968 Lancia Fulvia Coupé Rallye 1.6 HF

I'm curious on the roll out of this all this content (even if we get all of the FH4 cars, let alone any New-to-Forza content), it's a little different than Mitsubishi since it's not just 7 cars, it's 21+ cars

PG have a few options;

• All cars in the Autoshow (with perhaps some New-to-Forza cars in the playlist)
  • Most of the cars in the Autoshow (with maybe 6-7 cars in the playlist)
  • All cars in a big car pack (including some New-to-Forza cars), some cars in the playlist
  • A car pack consisting of New-to-forza Stellantis models and the rest added in the Autoshow or festival playlist
  • Drip-fed over the playlist for months like Toyota in FH4. (the worst option)
I personally hope we see all of the cars in the Autoshow, with some new models in the Playlist. And that we can get some of the lost Alfa's from FH3/FM7. The GTV-6, Milano and Spider all deserve to return to FH5!

After giving the FTC the old cement shoes, Microsoft's consigliere made Stellantis and offer they couldn't refuse...
Take the Alfas, leave the cannoli...

Bit off-topic but this certainly bodes well for the release of other games based around Turn10 technology that may be coming out this year.

They can sell a few new cars like one of the modern Giulia variants (or the station wagon coming this year). But in general it'll all be older cars from previous games.

I'd love a 20 car free pack, but that's asking a bit much. So who knows!

Wow. Did not expect to see Stellantis finally caving these iconic brands returning.

Here are all of the ones that were cut from FH4;

2017 Abarth 124 Spider
2016 Abarth 695 Biposto
1980 Abarth Fiat 131
1968 Abarth 595 esseesse

2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Verde
2014 Alfa Romeo 4C
2007 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
1992 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4
1968 Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale
1965 Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2
1965 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA Stradale
1934 Alfa Romeo P3

1980 FIAT 124 Sport Spider
1975 FIAT X1/9
1969 FIAT Dino 2.4 Coupe

1992 Lancia Delta HF Integrale EVO
1986 Lancia Delta S4
1982 Lancia 037 Stradale
1974 Lancia Stratos HF Stradale
1968 Lancia Fulvia Coupé Rallye 1.6 HF

I'm curious on the roll out of this all this content (even if we get all of the FH4 cars, let alone any New-to-Forza content), it's a little different than Mitsubishi since it's not just 7 cars, it's 21+ cars

PG have a few options;

• All cars in the Autoshow (with perhaps some New-to-Forza cars in the playlist)
  • Most of the cars in the Autoshow (with maybe 6-7 cars in the playlist)
  • All cars in a big car pack (including some New-to-Forza cars), some cars in the playlist
  • A car pack consisting of New-to-forza Stellantis models and the rest added in the Autoshow or festival playlist
  • Drip-fed over the playlist for months like Toyota in FH4. (the worst option)
I personally hope we see all of the cars in the Autoshow, with some new models in the Playlist. And that we can get some of the lost Alfa's from FH3/FM7. The GTV-6, Milano and Spider all deserve to return to FH5!
I'd love to see the Montreal return as well.

Back