Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,709 comments
I can somewhat forgive the Kona N since its the high performance one but the Ioniq 6 really should've been replaced with something more interesting
I'm almost certain having these more vanilla models, while odd, is part of the licencing deal / getting access to other models. The i4 and iX from the crop of BMWs a few months back are another example.

They fixed the iX from being "normal" by giving it a Rivian electric motor/battery swap and 1900bhp :dunce:

And given that crazed body kit on the Wuling Sunshine, I'm interested to see what comes to the Hyundais...

I don’t mind the upcoming Chinese cars, in fact I know hating on China is popular in the FH5 community but I honestly wouldn’t mind FH6 to be set in China. It’s a HUGE country with very diverse biomes. I only have a slight preference of Japan above China to be honest.

I think they'd skirt around China for the simple reason that TDU Solar Crown takes place in Hong Kong. Not that there aren't key differences, but I don't see them doing something that close to a competitor's location. TC Motorfest got a few comparisons to TDU for having Oahu as it's locale, and those two are 17 years apart.

I think they'd skirt around China for the simple reason that TDU Solar Crown takes place in Hong Kong. Not that there aren't key differences, but I don't see them doing something that close to a competitor's location. TC Motorfest got a few comparisons to TDU for having Oahu as it's locale, and those two are 17 years apart.
Maybe Macau too, prolly as the main city?

jduvte7kmhec1.png

The most controversial thing in this update will not be the cars but the seasons poster, since it seems to be done by AI…

Help! the drive to La Gran Caldera for the weekly challenge doesn't pop for me, what do I do?
You'll need to restart your game. It also happened to me as well, but upon restarting, it already registered as completed.

Are you on PC, Xbox One or Series X/S? Cause I happen to play it on the Xbox Series X.

Help! the drive to La Gran Caldera for the weekly challenge doesn't pop for me, what do I do?
Just win the Tunnel Run event in Guanajuato and it'll give you the points if it's anything like what happened to me.

You'll need to restart your game. It also happened to me as well, but upon restarting, it already registered as completed.

Are you on PC, Xbox One or Series X/S? Cause I happen to play it on the Xbox Series X.
Thanks a bunch! I split my time between the Series X and PC, and this was on the X and it worked.

Was really hoping for a future "Korean Automotive" update, but they surprised everyone quite early with new Hyundais such as the i30 N, Ioniq 6 and Kona N.

Finally I´ll be able to drive my car (i30 N) in game. I´m curious to see what kind of (if any) bodykits it has 🧐

Nothing on youtube about the leak. The developers must have warned them not to spread it.

Finally I´ll be able to drive my car (i30 N) in game. I´m curious to see what kind of (if any) bodykits it has 🧐
Most likely the Kona wont have any but im glad ill be able to make it awd and overboosted to hell. Mine is pushing about 370hp and want to see a comparison in the game and in real life.

Nothing on youtube about the leak. The developers must have warned them not to spread it.

They have been sent preview footage and the recorded stream yesterday, so they fan pre-produce videos tomorrow. So they can’t show it without becoming a target of braking the NDA.

Last edited:
I think is totally fake
It is - the guy posting it even said so - but it's also an excellent demonstration of how easy* these are to fake and one of two reasons I've not covered the alleged leak of the Chinese cars (the other being the fact no source link to even the deleted Tweet they are purported to come from was posted).

There's only two giveaways that they're fake: the change of font size to fit longer words in (FH5 rolls them) and the consistency of the language, timing, and formatting. FH5 would never use the same word order for all four FW Challenges, but they'd also never have every number italicised at once, and there's no spelling/grammar errors. Also the times don't line up.

The China one is much more convincing, but I still have doubts (I don't recall the last time FH5 Tweeted a Playlist where everything was 6D 23H 59M...).

*Comparatively

There are another couple of things that make the Swedish playlist idea clearly a fan mockup too, ignoring the intentional fantasy that Saab could be licensed. Cars that are new to the game in a playlist have their rarity listed as 'exclusive' to show that this is the first time that they've been available.

Second, there are at least half a dozen known unreleased Swedish cars and only one of them is on there, which would be surprisingly low when both current Forza titles have been actively digging through that backlog (Belvedere, Econoline, S7 LM, the TA cars in Motorsport, etc). Maybe in this dream they'd be paid DLC I suppose, but in that case I'd cynically expect one of the Koenigseggs to be too.

Last edited:
Back