Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 17,540 comments
Due to the "long wait" for Cloud gaming before about 10pm I'm still having to squeeze the weeks activities into one late night session, but I did get the 40 points done this weekend.
At the moment there are cars I've missed previously in the 40 points awards, so I'm not able to do much else and the rally DLC is left unfinished.

Feels like everywhere I turn, games are hassle at the moment. Endless FH5 cloud waits, GT7 updates are pants and FM23 I'm having to stretch out so as not to finish the career mode before we get something new added next month...

I'm praying that EA WRC isn't 130GB so I can actually download it onto my Series S :nervous:

If it is the Lucid Air, I'm going to vomit.
1697540934368.png

Here's a bucket, just in case

If it is the Lucid Air, I'm going to vomit.
Well... you might vomit if it's the Sapphire and it squishes your body as it accelerates from a standstill. An impressive "waterfall" coming out of the car afterwards isn't an impossibility in that case :lol:

On a serious note, the Lucid Air Sapphire could be an interesting one in terms of upgrades and PI. I doubt it'll be a meta challenger (too heavy, too large?) but with it's immense power it might just be a fun one to build and race in S1 for example - even if it ends up being a barely-controllable speed machine :sly:

Look, I have nothing against the Lucid Air, but "if" it comes, it feels like a waste of slot (which I fear it will taek up a returning car's spot). I don't think it will be the Sapphire, it'll just be the regular Lucid Air.

Look, I have nothing against the Lucid Air, but "if" it comes, it feels like a waste of slot (which I fear it will taek up a returning car's spot).
To be fair, we don't know exactly what will come in the next update. There might be a returning car in there for all I know, like how the Gmund 356 returned with this playlist. We won't know for sure until the next Lets Go livestream, but one can only hope...
I don't think it will be the Sapphire, it'll just be the regular Lucid Air.
Ehh... while I wouldn't say it's an impossibility (the i4 and iX springs to mind, even if it was a bit weird to have both be non-M models), it'd definitely be weird if PG didn't pick a Sapphire to get in the game. Even if it only started production recently it has been in pre-production since last year, and I can't imagine the pre-production model being much if at all different from the final product (certainly not visually, would be useful for scanning/handling 3d model) - so I can't really see why PG wouldn't do the Sapphire.

Look, I have nothing against the Lucid Air, but "if" it comes, it feels like a waste of slot (which I fear it will taek up a returning car's spot). I don't think it will be the Sapphire, it'll just be the regular Lucid Air.
It could be a situation where we get like an American car pack with the Air and then we get a bunch of returning cars are on the playlist, especially if they are saying we are getting "a lot" of cars next month, similar to the Italian one a couple months ago.

I'm surprised we haven't had a Model T already. We have cars slower than it and it's an undeniable piece of history.
Debatable. What car would be slower in this game than a Model T? I think even the Bugatti type 35 is faster

Last edited:
I did a Cugnot Fardier once after a curry and a few pints. It ruined my trousers, I just couldn't get the stain out 😥.
That steam engine looks like it'd explode the first time you jump off the hotel roof. 🫣 I'd hope we could swap it for a Ferrari V8 or something.

image.jpg

Back