Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Forza Horizon 5 Season Change: Spin Storm

A new set of Playlist events is now available in Forza Horizon 5, bringing us one week closer to the launch of the new Hot Wheels Expansion with some events themed around the 1:64 scale cars...

The eventlab circuit is daft as usual. I don't get it... there are so many good ones out there, how can they constantly showcase the worst of the worst?
I mean, I'm not disagreeing PG can pick ones that are actually better. Was this one quick to finish? Sometimes I want to get that stuff out of the way as quick as possible.

The eventlab circuit is daft as usual. I don't get it... there are so many good ones out there, how can they constantly showcase the worst of the worst?
I mean, I'm not disagreeing PG can pick ones that are actually better. Was this one quick to finish? Sometimes I want to get that stuff out of the way as quick as possible.
This one is much better than the last two, but it's still quarter-pipes in the sky above the volcano. Third week in a row.

This one is much better than the last two, but it's still quarter-pipes in the sky above the volcano. Third week in a row.
Oh wow. PG are sure "on a roll" if you know what I mean? Gotta keep "rolling" with it. ;) :lol:

Last edited:
Is anyone else having an issue with the weekly challenge with the Bronco not progressing?
This happens a lot with Quick Resume. Shut the game down fully, shut the console down fully, and reboot, and that should fix it.

This happens a lot with Quick Resume. Shut the game down fully, shut the console down fully, and reboot, and that should fix it.
Thanks. Thing is, I wasn't even using quick resume. I'd already fully quit the game and done a normal reboot. Eventually got it working after doing a full power cycle. Frustrating that this still crops up!

First time tonight I've ever rolled my Bronco whilst racing. I managed it on the Baja California race. Stupid new bloody physics modelling lol (shaking virtual fist in rage).

Well, treasure chest not showing up again, second week in a row. :grumpy:
😖

Incidentally, anyone else getting a disappearing volcano during the yet-another-pipes-in-the-sky EventLab?

Incidentally, anyone else getting a disappearing volcano during the yet-another-pipes-in-the-sky EventLab?
I kind of did, most of the time it just kept showing the LOD but as I got closer to it on the track, the texture kept popping in and out.

Well, treasure chest not showing up again, second week in a row. :grumpy:
In the same boat here. Thankfully was able to complete everything else, but these non-appearing treasure chests are rather frustrating.
I've heard it mostly affects PC players this week, one of which I am. Is there truth to that?

In the same boat here. Thankfully was able to complete everything else, but these non-appearing treasure chests are rather frustrating.
I've heard it mostly affects PC players this week, one of which I am. Is there truth to that?
I wanted to test on Xbox today, but when I booted it up, there was already a message from yesterday about a released hot fix (I did find the chest this time) and last week will be retrospectively awarded to everyone.

Back