Forza Horizon 5 Series 18 to Honor Ken Block, With Special In-Game Content

We don't yet know if new Hoonigans are coming. But the Hoonitron and Pigasus would be 🔥
As nice as it would be to have KB's final two insane builds, I very much doubt any new Hoonigan vehicles will ever come to a Forza game, given their deal with CSR2 was signed well before Ken's passing.

Seems fitting that they honor Block since Hoonigan cars have been a recurring part of the series for so long now. Good job PG.
Especially since Hoonigan signed a multi year deal with Zynga’s CSR2 in 2021 right after Horizon 5 released. That game recently got the hoonitron and hoonipigasus.

Who knows if the Hoonigan cars will even be in the next forzas, but nice for them to do something like this with what they have.

Meanwhile Gran Turismo is acting like nothing is happening in the world...

I hate to bring it up, but even if Keiichi Tsuchiya (a national hero there) passed away, Polyphony wouldn't say a word, and just go on like nothing happened...

Even Kunimitsu Takahashi passed away last year, and again, nothing.

I know this should have no reason to bother me, but I do find it somewhat disturbing...

This is one set of drifting challenges I'll be more than happy to play. Respect, Playground.

Last edited:
Meanwhile Gran Turismo is acting like nothing is happening in the world...

I hate to bring it up, but even if Keiichi Tsuchiya (a national hero there) passed away, Polyphony wouldn't say a word, and just go on like nothing happened...

Even Kunimitsu Takahashi passed away last year, and again, nothing.

I know this should have no reason to bother me, but I do find it somewhat disturbing...
If it helps any, your analogy isn't great.

Block's cars have been a significant part of the Forza series since the Hoonigan Car Pack for FH3 in August 2017, but none of them have ever been in GT. FH/FM players will have a more personal connection to Block through this alone, and it makes sense for this to be reflected.

While a Team Kunimitsu car has sort of been in GT once (the NSX LM [or Turbo in NTSC-J] of GT1) it wasn't directly flagged as such, so it's not exactly a direct parallel.

You'd be looking for someone who played a major role in previous (and current) GT games and who has branded cars in the game for an equivalent. Maybe Lewis Hamilton is the only similar personality, and I reckon GT would mark the occasion if he was killed.

Back