Forza Horizon 5: Share Your Creations

• Thread starter Famine
  • 370 comments
I made a tune last week for the pr stunts which works surprisingly well for this weeks chinese street races.
Enjoy 😁
Tune.jpg
Code.jpg
Lynk 02.jpg

I've been back through your photos bud and downloaded and liked them all. I've downloaded a couple of tunes and all your vinyl too.

I've put your vinyls on my sticker car so you should get regular points for me using them.

I haven't downloaded any of your livery designs sorry as I'm short of space already on my save file and I need the room for my stuff. Hopefully someone else in here with more space can help you out bud.

Thank you for going through my stuff, I appreciate it massively as I'm struggling to get downloads, likes and uses for my tunes and vinyls, especially likes. People download and use your content but because of how likes are set up in game likes are hard to come by.

I've been back through your photos bud and downloaded and liked them all. I've downloaded a couple of tunes and all your vinyl too.

I've put your vinyls on my sticker car so you should get regular points for me using them.

I haven't downloaded any of your livery designs sorry as I'm short of space already on my save file and I need the room for my stuff. Hopefully someone else in here with more space can help you out bud.

Thank you for going through my stuff, I appreciate it massively as I'm struggling to get downloads, likes and uses for my tunes and vinyls, especially likes. People download and use your content but because of how likes are set up in game likes are hard to come by.
Thanks you very much, I appreciate all your effort to help me

I´ll have a look too.
I moved to Switzerland for work last july and set up camp in Reinach AG 😃
Nice
I hope you enjoy the country

Let's send in photos of the accolades we still have to do. This should make it easier to help each other.

Attachments

• accolades 2.png
    accolades 2.png
    238.1 KB · Views: 4
  • accolades 3.png
    accolades 3.png
    219 KB · Views: 4
  • accolades.png
    accolades.png
    234 KB · Views: 3
Here are the accolades I have left, bar a handful of Eliminator ones.

Here are the Painting ones.

1000007808.png

Here are the tuning ones.

1000007809.png

An easy way to boost vinyl usage is as I've said before if we all create a 'Sticker Car' (this was Famines idea first if I remember correctly). I've used a Hoonigan Cossie slightly tuned as it's a good car to farm skill points in and doing PR Stunts too.

1000007810.png

Here's my Sticker Car tune for anyone who wants to try it. The back end of the car is deliberately tuned to be loose and to slide easily. It is however very controllable once you get use to it's handling. Max the car's skill tree out and you'll be racking up the skill points in no time, whilst earning your friends Kudos/Accolade Points from their vinyls you've put on it.

1000007810.png
1000007812.png
1000007813.png

Here are my missing creative accolades:
Painting.jpg
Photo.jpg
Tuning.jpg

I don´t have many photos so I don´t expect much here. My tuning on the other hand seems to be liked by quite some people

I downloaded about 20 of your stickers today and put them on my sticker car. Including this one 😁 I put them all on one side so I could copy them to the other side too
@Jean1965 Same for about 20 of your vinyls
I also liked all of your photos @Edax 76 & @Jean1965
Hope it helps a little View attachment 1331252
Here is my sticker car
You absolute legend mate, thank you very much indeed 😀😀😀👍👍👍.

I'm good for photos, I completed that accolade a while ago but I really appreciate the thought and effort.

I have the following accolades left:

1, Livery likes
2, Tunes - likes, uses and downloads
3, Vinyls - likes uses and downloads

I'll go through your stuff later bud. Again, thank you.

Last edited:
@Edax 76 @Jean1965 @Seb75
I helped you a little. Unfortunately, I too am very deficient when it comes to tuning, liveries and photos. :boggled:
My gamertag: CinekMB
Thank you in advance.
I've just logged off for the day bud, I'll look at your stuff tomorrow. @Seb75 I've downloaded and liked all your photos and vinyls bud (and put them on my sticker car). I need to go through your liveries but I don't have much space to download these.

I've just logged off for the day bud, I'll look at your stuff tomorrow. @Seb75 I've downloaded and liked all your photos and vinyls bud (and put them on my sticker car). I need to go through your liveries but I don't have much space to download these.
Thanx 👍😁 I am nearly at my limit on liveries space too. Maybe I can download some, like them and then delete them again to free up some space for more. I can try the same for tunes 🤔 I will download some more vinyls today from you all and put them on my sticker car

I made some liveries for the new Bentley and AMG Wagon

AMG Hammer Wagon
AMG.jpg

Merc code.jpg

The AMG has a bit of an A-Team vibe. Like this beauty I got 😁 Maybe I should paint the wheels red too 🤔
A-Team van.jpg

Bentley in Royal Green
Bentley 1.jpg
Bentley 2.jpg
Bentley code.jpg

Here are two tunes to help you with this week's playlist.

My Lotus Exige S. It's A800 and whilst not the quickest in a straight line, it's great in corners. You'll breeze past the AI in The Trial in this.

1000007999.png

1000008000.png

I've put this Lancia Delta HF one up before but again you'll breeze past the AI in this to win the Lancia Fulvia. Its B700 so meets the criteria for the races.

1000008001.png

1000008002.png

I downloaded your Continental GT paint job, it's a beauty 👍
Thank you, hope you enjoy it. I usually just like to make simple, original color liveries 😏
I have some time to spend in FH5 today, so I try to download some more tunes/liveries/stickers from all of you

Had to get me a Citroen GS23 to try it out. Made up a C-class + a B-class setup keeping it stock, no areo, just for "cruising". And I made a yellow w. black roof paintjob, classic DS-look. Going back to polish i D-class setup later

Back