Forza Horizon 5: Share Your Creations

• Thread starter Famine
  • 222 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
In honour of this series' theme of #FORDzathon, I'm going to do a set of themed events utilizing the modes I've created using Rules of Play, which I'm dubbing #FordRules.

First up it's a "Mind The Gap" event using the Llanuras Sprint route which welcomes all classes of Ford to compete.

#FordRules Llanuras Mind The Gap
Share Code: 117 728 271
A flat out race to eliminate or be eliminated, with any driver caught a checkpoint behind the leader for an ever-reducing amount of time removed from contention. The race ends whenever the leader finishes the race or when there's only one car remaining.
Screenshot_20230106-200831.png

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Event two of #FordRules takes us to the Riviera route with A Class Fords fighting it out in a Points Race.

#FordRules Riviera Points Race
Share Code: 910 640 398
Standard Forza scoring (20-16-14-12-10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1) is given for every checkpoint passed. Race ends when a driver passes the finish or reaches 600 points. Torque is boosted for every checkpoint passed and lowered for every point scored. Most points wins!
Screenshot_20230109-205400.png

The slowest Fords Forza has to offer take centre stage for event three, with the D Class cars taking on the Gauntlet in a Timed Follow The Leader race.

#FordRules Gauntlet Timed FTL
Share Code: 621 168 518
Every minute the leading driver scores a point, with the first driver to score three points being the winner. Sounds simple enough, but with engine torque significantly reduced whilst in the lead, caution over when to take the lead is required.
Screenshot_20230113-185644.png

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
The second event of the Storm season takes us to the Bajío Trail, for a perfectly normal point to point race open to all Fords. Well, normal apart from the random powering down of the entire field, of course.

#FordRules Bajío Killswitch
Share Code: 168 989 082
Looks like somebody at Horizon HQ has found the dial that controls everyone's engine torque and it's safe to say they're having fun with it! In this otherwise standard race your engine torque will be randomly turned down to zero throughout, so be prepared!
Screenshot_20230116-192528.png

The (slightly delayed as this was created today rather than Friday due to the iRacing Daytona 24) fifth event of #FordRules brings us to the flares of The Marathon route, with S1 Class cars racing to remain in a Timed Elimination race.

#FordRules Timed Elimination
Share Code: 158 055 597
A flat out race to survive where the last placed driver still racing is removed every 30 seconds, starting at the 90 second mark. Removed drivers remain on the track but are finished and have their engine torque cut. Last remaining driver wins!
Screenshot_20230123-174237.png

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Edax 76
@Ergo Me Smart , two more great races. Thank you bud. I have a cheeky request. I really enjoyed the 'Killswitch' race, any chance you could post a lap of The Goliath under the same rules please?

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
As requested by @Edax 76, "The Goiath Killswitch" event is now available, with the event set up to allow all cars to race on a clear sunset in the Dry Season. The Share Code is 667 652 679, which is a more than apt number of 6s for what is a fairly devilish combination!

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Edax 76
As requested by @Edax 76, "The Goiath Killswitch" event is now available, with the event set up to allow all cars to race on a clear sunset in the Dry Season. The Share Code is 667 652 679, which is a more than apt number of 6s for what is a fairly devilish combination!
Thank you very much 👍

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
The latter half of the #FordRules Dry Season duo takes to the Hilltop Descent route, where B Class cars are given a taste of additional power only for it all to be slowly taken away in the thrilling race against time and opponents that is the Torque Tumble.

#FordRules Hilltop Torque Tumble
Share Code: 821 214 563
Good news is you're starting with 150% engine torque. Bad news is you're going to lose 1% every second, so you better finish within 150 seconds or hope you can coast across the finish line. Just in case, the race will automatically end after 180 seconds.
Screenshot_20230126-003304.png

Event seven of #FordRules takes us to the rough terrains of The Titan, with C Class cars chasing the clock in a Checkpoint Rush contest.

#FordRules Titan Checkpoint Rush
Share Code: 531 545 222
Try to pass as many checkpoints as you can before the timer hits zero! Keep the clock going by reaching the next checkpoint before time runs out, with an ever-decreasing amount of time added for every checkpoint passed.
Screenshot_20230127-230457.png

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
I'm going to have to catch up with this thread sometime aren't I?

It looks like the creations accolade is going to be hardest for everyone, and probably the vinyls at that. I'm going to hunt through for people's vinyls and stickerbomb a car with them to hopefully help as many people take some steps towards it as possible at once.

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Edax 76
I'm going to have to catch up with this thread sometime aren't I?

It looks like the creations accolade is going to be hardest for everyone, and probably the vinyls at that. I'm going to hunt through for people's vinyls and stickerbomb a car with them to hopefully help as many people take some steps towards it as possible at once.
That's a great idea. My livery's are ok, I just need more useage on them. Vinyls and tunes are where I'm struggling. Doesn't help the game still doesn't seem to be counting my vinyls properly I think.

I'll 'Stickerbomb' a car up tomorrow as well, it's just never occurred to me to do it.

Oh and @Ergo Me Smart #FordRules events are great. And thank you bud for the Goliath event I enjoyed it. I've got it saved as a favourite.

e66d316d-8e57-4038-a89d-b1660f156511.png

Last edited:
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Edax 76
Question for anyone that can answer it. If I place more that one vinyl from a player on my car, do the uses stack up per vinyl for that player? As in 2 vinyls equals 2 uses.

I'm asking as I'm acting of the back of @Famine post yesterday and stickering a car up. Thanks in advance.