Forza Horizon 5: Share Your Creations

• Thread starter Famine
  • 366 comments
In honour of this series' theme of #FORDzathon, I'm going to do a set of themed events utilizing the modes I've created using Rules of Play, which I'm dubbing #FordRules.

First up it's a "Mind The Gap" event using the Llanuras Sprint route which welcomes all classes of Ford to compete.

#FordRules Llanuras Mind The Gap
Share Code: 117 728 271
A flat out race to eliminate or be eliminated, with any driver caught a checkpoint behind the leader for an ever-reducing amount of time removed from contention. The race ends whenever the leader finishes the race or when there's only one car remaining.
Screenshot_20230106-200831.png

Event two of #FordRules takes us to the Riviera route with A Class Fords fighting it out in a Points Race.

#FordRules Riviera Points Race
Share Code: 910 640 398
Standard Forza scoring (20-16-14-12-10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1) is given for every checkpoint passed. Race ends when a driver passes the finish or reaches 600 points. Torque is boosted for every checkpoint passed and lowered for every point scored. Most points wins!
Screenshot_20230109-205400.png

The slowest Fords Forza has to offer take centre stage for event three, with the D Class cars taking on the Gauntlet in a Timed Follow The Leader race.

#FordRules Gauntlet Timed FTL
Share Code: 621 168 518
Every minute the leading driver scores a point, with the first driver to score three points being the winner. Sounds simple enough, but with engine torque significantly reduced whilst in the lead, caution over when to take the lead is required.
Screenshot_20230113-185644.png

The second event of the Storm season takes us to the Bajío Trail, for a perfectly normal point to point race open to all Fords. Well, normal apart from the random powering down of the entire field, of course.

#FordRules Bajío Killswitch
Share Code: 168 989 082
Looks like somebody at Horizon HQ has found the dial that controls everyone's engine torque and it's safe to say they're having fun with it! In this otherwise standard race your engine torque will be randomly turned down to zero throughout, so be prepared!
Screenshot_20230116-192528.png

The (slightly delayed as this was created today rather than Friday due to the iRacing Daytona 24) fifth event of #FordRules brings us to the flares of The Marathon route, with S1 Class cars racing to remain in a Timed Elimination race.

#FordRules Timed Elimination
Share Code: 158 055 597
A flat out race to survive where the last placed driver still racing is removed every 30 seconds, starting at the 90 second mark. Removed drivers remain on the track but are finished and have their engine torque cut. Last remaining driver wins!
Screenshot_20230123-174237.png

@Ergo Me Smart , two more great races. Thank you bud. I have a cheeky request. I really enjoyed the 'Killswitch' race, any chance you could post a lap of The Goliath under the same rules please?

As requested by @Edax 76, "The Goiath Killswitch" event is now available, with the event set up to allow all cars to race on a clear sunset in the Dry Season. The Share Code is 667 652 679, which is a more than apt number of 6s for what is a fairly devilish combination!

As requested by @Edax 76, "The Goiath Killswitch" event is now available, with the event set up to allow all cars to race on a clear sunset in the Dry Season. The Share Code is 667 652 679, which is a more than apt number of 6s for what is a fairly devilish combination!
Thank you very much 👍

The latter half of the #FordRules Dry Season duo takes to the Hilltop Descent route, where B Class cars are given a taste of additional power only for it all to be slowly taken away in the thrilling race against time and opponents that is the Torque Tumble.

#FordRules Hilltop Torque Tumble
Share Code: 821 214 563
Good news is you're starting with 150% engine torque. Bad news is you're going to lose 1% every second, so you better finish within 150 seconds or hope you can coast across the finish line. Just in case, the race will automatically end after 180 seconds.
Screenshot_20230126-003304.png

Event seven of #FordRules takes us to the rough terrains of The Titan, with C Class cars chasing the clock in a Checkpoint Rush contest.

#FordRules Titan Checkpoint Rush
Share Code: 531 545 222
Try to pass as many checkpoints as you can before the timer hits zero! Keep the clock going by reaching the next checkpoint before time runs out, with an ever-decreasing amount of time added for every checkpoint passed.
Screenshot_20230127-230457.png

I'm going to have to catch up with this thread sometime aren't I?

It looks like the creations accolade is going to be hardest for everyone, and probably the vinyls at that. I'm going to hunt through for people's vinyls and stickerbomb a car with them to hopefully help as many people take some steps towards it as possible at once.

I'm going to have to catch up with this thread sometime aren't I?

It looks like the creations accolade is going to be hardest for everyone, and probably the vinyls at that. I'm going to hunt through for people's vinyls and stickerbomb a car with them to hopefully help as many people take some steps towards it as possible at once.
That's a great idea. My livery's are ok, I just need more useage on them. Vinyls and tunes are where I'm struggling. Doesn't help the game still doesn't seem to be counting my vinyls properly I think.

I'll 'Stickerbomb' a car up tomorrow as well, it's just never occurred to me to do it.

Oh and @Ergo Me Smart #FordRules events are great. And thank you bud for the Goliath event I enjoyed it. I've got it saved as a favourite.

e66d316d-8e57-4038-a89d-b1660f156511.png

Last edited:
Question for anyone that can answer it. If I place more that one vinyl from a player on my car, do the uses stack up per vinyl for that player? As in 2 vinyls equals 2 uses.

I'm asking as I'm acting of the back of @Famine post yesterday and stickering a car up. Thanks in advance.

I’m going through the entire thread, downloading tunes, vinyls, liveries, photos, everything. I’m giving them all likes and making sure I use them all at least once. It’s going to take me a few days, so I apologize for that. So if you see me liking some very old posts, that’s just me saying I’ve finally gotten to that post and done everything in it.

This is the same race. Start at the hotel and jump down onto the beach, race up the beach and into the desert. Back through the desert to the hotel. No special rules.

The first share code is for Pick-Ups only, the vehicle I had in mind for the event originally. The second share code is for any vehicle you want.

73d58c7b-867a-4a97-8c10-ad435d25b51f.png
2bb1700f-5901-4a51-aef8-902ecb3b7853.png

I'm not an expert tuner or anything, but I like to build all my cars and sometimes I stumble upon something half decent, and this seems to be one of them.

We featured the 944 on the COTW thread and I had a hunch it'd make a good B class car, and after going through a few different builds this one stood out. It won't beat meta builds but honestly it's not that far off most (from what I gathered after a few hours in B class online). It's more of a handling build (good grip on high speed corners), so it does better on circuits than sprints, but it's not totally down on power either. The Tierra prospera and Emerald circuits are two I've had great success on with it online.

Most parts are stock so there's not much tuning. It still has its original 5 speed gearbox, so longer gears, and because it's turbocharged you'll want to keeps revs high. I just think it's fun to drive, fairly competitive and without any tuning shenanigans. Good build for B class as long as you don't take online racing too seriously (I'm sure plenty of meta builds are better).

Screenshot (35) copy.jpg

Screenshot (34).png

103 636 827

A 1969 Toyota 2000GT mod. 7 speed Race transmission, An engine swap to a six cilinder and some wider tires. It is not going to win you some onlineraces but it is very fun to drive in my opinion.

Here are a couple of routes that I made for those times that you just want to jump in your car and drive. It's just you and your favorite car on a 38 Mile trip around Mexico.

Sunday Drive 155 104 309
Midnight Drive 106 473 482

It's a new Ruleset! If you've played Gran Turismo (which considering what site this is... you probably have) you may love it or hate it, but you'll definitely be familiar with it - Chase The Rabbit. Starting from last with staggered starts, your goal is simple - find yourself in first place as quickly as possible. This first iteration is using the Estadio Circuit and, fitting with the theme for this series, uses B Class Retro Sports Cars from Japan.

Estadio Chase The Rabbit
Share Code: 156 163 748
A staple of elsewhere makes its way to the Horizon Festival, with the tenth placed car tasked with overcoming the odds imposed by a staggered start and taking the lead of an Unbeatable field as quickly as they can.
Screenshot_20230204-185218.png

It's a new Ruleset! If you've played Gran Turismo (which considering what site this is... you probably have) you may love it or hate it, but you'll definitely be familiar with it - Chase The Rabbit. Starting from last with staggered starts, your goal is simple - find yourself in first place as quickly as possible. This first iteration is using the Estadio Circuit and, fitting with the theme for this series, uses B Class Retro Sports Cars from Japan.

Estadio Chase The Rabbit
Share Code: 156 163 748

View attachment 1228231
Bloody enjoyed that mate. Thank you!!!!

If it's not been mentioned before, there's an excellent rally stage in the Eventlabs Editor's Choice at the moment. It's set up like a proper rally stage where you have to hold the handbrake down for 5 seconds to start the stage, torque depletion as your damage increases, and a tight path through the forest.

Best time is 135.2s in a B700 Evo X (I wouldn't recommend anything faster, to be honest).

Share code: 883236970
Name: Forest Rally (custom rules)

All I do is some setups now & then, mostly for oldtimers & musclecars.
My 70 Mercury Cyclone equipped with my 1350hp "roadrage"-setup has been my fav for quite a while. The old Mercury gives enormous(!) payouts in drift-events for some reason, so even if I`m no drifter I do get big respect if I show up.

The soft but powerful Plymouth Fury-setup works wery well too, the old fullsizer is a handful but what a thrill to play with!
The "Christine for sale" paint fits perfectly

My setups are soft and must be driven in 1st person view to give any meaning, but in the hands of a skilled driver ther`re biig fun!
Here`s some of my latest:

1970 Mercury Cyclone Roadrage: 148 923 357(my fav) My most driven car by far

1958 Plymouth Fury Roadrage Mk3 372 159 857 - a new fav, (with areo, winged warrior: 807 337 151)

1970 AMC Rebel Roadrage:142 206 075. Also; Winged Monster: 582 500 166 S1 roadracer:942 675 868

If you're looking for a car to smoke the A.I. in Hit Wheels then try this S1 beauty.... the Ford GT 2005.
e795b663-ce6e-424b-afff-6dd7f6030ef2.png

d2855c22-4bd5-4d6c-9d48-e53b00acf0b1~2.png
1c0d8338-b57f-4bc3-9d5a-455b1f285fea.png
00965145-339a-4f70-a425-cb46244f4a89.png

The tune is strictly for tarmac/Hot Wheels plastic, but as you can see from the post race times it's fast.

Attachments

• 00965145-339a-4f70-a425-cb46244f4a89.png
    00965145-339a-4f70-a425-cb46244f4a89.png
    112.1 KB · Views: 6
  • e795b663-ce6e-424b-afff-6dd7f6030ef2.png
    e795b663-ce6e-424b-afff-6dd7f6030ef2.png
    224 KB · Views: 6
Back