Forza Horizon 5: Share Your Creations

• Thread starter Famine
  • 366 comments
Share Code : 252 668 219
Mexico Run: A flowing Twisty route with retro Super Cars

Share Code : 169 299 421
Sierra Verde Sweep: A High Speed downhill point to point race with HyperCars

Share Code :162 114 928
Bola Ocho Snake: A technical point to point race with Retro Sportscars. Most of the race is in the wet so a lot of sliding.

Please try and like if you like them.

Last edited:
I made a replica for the 2019 Subaru STI S209 in crystal white with gold wheels. Itā€™s a very simple livery but please give it a like and a download if you like it. It improves upon the white manufacturer color and fixes some issues with it.

real life reference :
1642239078438.jpeg

in-game:
1642239100774.jpeg

share code: 238 909 310

(Or via my creative hub in-game, Xbox gamer tag = breyzipp)

==============================================

Updated - I also made a nice scramble event to make that shiny white STI S209 (or any modern rally car) very dirty. šŸ˜Š But donā€™t worry, there are plenty of mother natureā€˜s car wash services on the circuit as well. šŸ˜„ Itā€™s a 2 lap race on a 7 km circuit, takes about 7 minutes to complete with a stock B-class S209. Itā€™s one of my favourite biomes in the game, I find this particular area with this season/weather/time of day simply breathtaking (and itā€™s not even used in the main game). Share code : 386 116 433

1642245154597.png

Edit - tonight I will also start liking and downloading the share codes already posted in this thread, or go by your user names. Will give an update once thatā€™s done.

Last edited:
@Populuxe @the13PeSK downloaded and liked your pics.

The recent #Forzathon daily challenge to create a blueprint no doubt ended up clogging up Creative Hub with even more useless events. Erm... 166 753 147 lol.

4b513318-3ac0-4b45-a291-f55c6a13a4d9.png

Last edited:
Thanks for the Photo DLs/Likes :D
Likewise @Fam. My first photo accolade just came in today. Please forget what I said earlier about not downloading your photos. I think I automatically downloaded them when I clicked on them to leave a like, so everything irie.

Last edited:
Likewise @Fam. My first photo accolade just came in today. Please forget what I said earlier about not downloading your photos. I think I automatically downloaded them when I clicked on them to leave a like, so everything irie.
Same for me, I think I had 3 photo Accolades earned today so thank you whoever liked my photos! šŸ™Œ

Alright, I followed each one of you below (can be useful for future stuff) and liked all your photos:

@Famine - Famine3h
@ImaRobot - lImaRobotl
@Populuxe - PopuluxeCowboy
@strela - STR3LA
@the13PeSK - the13PeSK
@UKMikey - UKMikeyA

But is cutback73 correct as an in-game name? Couldnā€™t find you :(

@sirjim73 - cutback73

Next Iā€™m going to try some event lab stuff from you guys, I will give feedback on it if I like it ā˜ŗļø

Last edited:
Alright, I followed each one of you below (can be useful for future stuff) and liked all your photos:

@Famine - Famine3h
@ImaRobot - lImaRobotl
@strela - STR3LA
@the13PeSK - the13PeSK
@UKMikey - UKMikeyA

@sirjim73 - cutback73

Next Iā€™m going to try some event lab stuff from you guys, I will give feedback on it if I like it ā˜ŗļø
Just noticed I was on the list.

@Famine Please take me off the list as I've not shared anything as yet.

That might be why breyzipp could not find me. The username is correct though šŸ¤”

Busy with personal stuff right now, but will go through and like photos and test some events and stuff when I have time šŸ‘

Last edited:

@sirjim73 - cutback73
@Famine Please take me off the list as I've not shared anything as yet.

That might be why breyzipp could not find me. The username is correct though šŸ¤”
I spotted it on the Hall of Fame board filtered for GTP :D

If anyone's missing from the list, please do yell.

Last edited:
Event Lab Event: Castillo Circuit @ Copper Canyon Cross Country
Share Code: 518 448 494
Description: Circuit race taking in the roads around Hotel Castillo

Notes: This is a road race, rather than cross-country. This is a fairly long lap, around 3-minutes in a mid-B-class car, and has 3 laps.
That was actually a pretty fun race! I did it in the 2008 BMW Z4 (barebone stock B694) against highly skilled drivatars with cockpit view and all assists off. Was in 4th place after the first lap and leading from early in the second lap on. Fastest lap 3:09 and total time 9:43. What looked like a ā€œfigure 8ā€ kind of crossing on the minimap was a bit confusing the first lap. But once you get used to it, itā€™s fine. However some additional of those Horizon arrow direction indicator boards would be a nice addition on those intersections.

Also, as you said the laps are fairly long (which is fine), but for that reason perhaps 2 laps instead of 3 would have been better.

Also followed you and liked all your photos. ā˜ŗļø

Now, it turns out that if you loop a track through itself, the AI doesn't particularly like it :lol:

EventLab: Road Racing
Share Code: 888 341 322
Description: Wreckfest, the Bowl of Doom; double figure-8 track with some very strange AI behaviour...
Watch this šŸ˜‚

https://www.xbox.com/play/media/YUAW6PV9
I got confused myself after a few laps, then the game didnā€™t even know anymore where to reset my car šŸ˜…

Share Code : 252 668 219
Mexico Run: A flowing Twisty route with retro Super Cars

Share Code : 169 299 421
Sierra Verde Sweep: A High Speed downhill point to point race with HyperCars

Share Code :162 114 928
Bola Ocho Snake: A technical point to point race with Retro Sportscars. Most of the race is in the wet so a lot of sliding.

Please try and like if you like them.
The first race was a good excuse to get my shiny new XJ220S TWR out of the garage šŸ˜, maybe even have it count towards the daily. But to give some feedback on the race itself: IMO place a lot more checkpoints, when youā€™re driving with the racing line reduced or off like I did, itā€™s often very unclear where I need to drive. And it also prevents the option of some big shortcuts. The event developer at PG gave some great tips on placing checkpoints in one of the FH4 livestreams. Basically as soon as you pass a checkpoint, you should already see the next one (or at least the distance indicator floating above it).

The second race I enjoyed more, even though Iā€™m not much a fan of hypercars. Used a stock Koenigsegg C8S and pwnd it! (I donā€™t think I drove this car yet in FH5). Well it turns out the car drives really nice! This section of point to point race is very familiar to me so I didnā€™t really need checkpoints to guide me (and I sneak peaked on the map where the race would lead me). But same feedback here: place more checkpoints. Also, Iā€™m not a fan of the gimmicks next to the road you can bump in (same for the first race). Especially at these high speed races, the player doesnā€™t expect them, crashes into them and has to rewind. Itā€™s a bit frustrating. I would use such gimmicks more for the slower PI races (if you want to use them).

Did the 3rd in a stock 1997 Lexus SC300, surprisingly didnā€™t win but got 3rd. Still, this was for me the most fun of the 3 races. The combination of RWD and wet road is fun, there were a couple of absolutely thrilling corners to slide through like a pro. ā˜ŗļø For the rest, the same as on the other races applies here as well.

Liked all 3 blueprints!

Last edited:

@Famine - Famine3h
@ImaRobot - lImaRobotl
@strela - STR3LA
@the13PeSK - the13PeSK
@UKMikey - UKMikeyA

@sirjim73 - cutback73

Thank you, I'll do the same!

That was actually a pretty fun race! I did it in the 2008 BMW Z4 (barebone stock B694) against highly skilled drivatars with cockpit view and all assists off. Was in 4th place after the first lap and leading from early in the second lap on. Fastest lap 3:09 and total time 9:43. What looked like a ā€œfigure 8ā€ kind of crossing on the minimap was a bit confusing the first lap. But once you get used to it, itā€™s fine. However some additional of those Horizon arrow direction indicator boards would be a nice addition on those intersections.

Also, as you said the laps are fairly long (which is fine), but for that reason perhaps 2 laps instead of 3 would have been better.

Watch this šŸ˜‚

I got confused myself after a few laps, then the game didnā€™t even know anymore where to reset my car šŸ˜…

The first race was a good excuse to get my shiny new XJ220S TWR out of the garage šŸ˜, maybe even have it count towards the daily. But to give some feedback on the race itself: IMO place a lot more checkpoints, when youā€™re driving with the racing line reduced or off like I did, itā€™s often very unclear where I need to drive. And it also prevents the option of some big shortcuts. The event developer at PG gave some great tips on placing checkpoints in one of the FH4 livestreams. Basically as soon as you pass a checkpoint, you should already see the next one (or at least the distance indicator floating above it).

The second race I enjoyed more, even though Iā€™m not much a fan of hypercars. Used a stock Koenigsegg C8S and pwnd it! (I donā€™t think I drove this car yet in FH5). Well it turns out the car drives really nice! This section of point to point race is very familiar to me so I didnā€™t really need checkpoints to guide me (and I sneak peaked on the map where the race would lead me). But same feedback here: place more checkpoints. Also, Iā€™m not a fan of the gimmicks next to the road you can bump in (same for the first race). Especially at these high speed races, the player doesnā€™t expect them, crashes into them and has to rewind. Itā€™s a bit frustrating. I would use such gimmicks more for the slower PI races (if you want to use them).

Did the 3rd in a stock 1997 Lexus SC300, surprisingly didnā€™t win but got 3rd. Still, this was for me the most fun of the 3 races. The combination of RWD and wet road is fun, there were a couple of absolutely thrilling corners to slide through like a pro. ā˜ŗļø For the rest, the same as on the other races applies here as well.

Liked all 3 blueprints!
Thanks for trying and the feedback. I understand your checkpoint comment but most of the time I do these races myself and I am pretty aware of what direction to take of course. I do place the markers strategically in corners to prevent cutting corners short etc.

I understand your point about objects next to road as well. I added those in for some extra Drama for myself.

It is a shame that custom events are hardly played by other players. Most of the events are aimed at farming as much XP as possible.

Good to hear that you had some fun, that is what its all about in end!

I was not really a fan of that new XJ220S TWR

Started the game today and saw a message saying I received 54 kudos. I was wondering what is going on since there was no message visible for car gifts or daily payout.
I will return the favor and look at your content, but there's no need to look for mine anymore since I completed the Accolades for creations. Better use that time for others.
However it is really nice to see people trying to help each others. You guys are awesome! :gtpflag:

Started the game today and saw a message saying I received 54 kudos. I was wondering what is going on since there was no message visible for car gifts or daily payout.
I will return the favor and look at your content, but there's no need to look for mine anymore since I completed the Accolades for creations. Better use that time for others.
However it is really nice to see people trying to help each others. You guys are awesome! :gtpflag:
Mine said that I received 67 Kudos for "...something about the content" (literally saw the notification with a corner of my eye when drinking coffee).

šŸ˜ I spent a few hours digging through this thread and liking all the photos and playing all events. I got some nice liking progress on my own photos as well so big thanks for that! šŸ‘

@Famine can you maybe add a new section ā€œcustom route blueprintsā€œ or something to the first topic? Those are really the most fun to share and try from each other, regardless if we need likes or not. I added one to my S209 post yesterday but you might have missed it.

Maybe the format could be something like: car selection/restriction - race type/description - creator - share code. So in that case for my custom race that would be:

modern rally - living desert dirt scramble - breyzipp - 386 116 43

Or scrap that. ā˜ŗļø On second thoughts, maybe they are better in a separate forum thread? That way creators can add a small description (or photo) to their events and individual posts can be liked and quoted for comment.

I went through and downloaded and liked everyoneā€™s photos and tunes. I have just one question about the photos, however. How is it that every single one of you is a better photographer than me?

I went through and downloaded and liked everyoneā€™s photos and tunes. I have just one question about the photos, however. How is it that every single one of you is a better photographer than me?
Everything is a matter of perspective I think because this is exactly what I was thinking about all of you Guys... šŸ¤”šŸ˜†

Some liveries for you:
1930 Bentley 4-1/2 Litre Supercharged 148 613 097
1930 Bentley 8 litre 405 401 449
1930 Bentley 8 litre 839 006 069
1930 Bentley 8 litre 817 356 678
1930 Bentley 8 litre 535 807 964
1930 Bentley 8 litre 170 662 483
1957 BMW Isetta 300 Export 108 089 111
1956 Ford F-100 306 284 861
1956 Ford F-100 817 027 233
1985 Ford RS200 Evolution 590 782 279
2011 Ford Transit Supersportvan 158 417 459
1991 Hoonigan Rauh-Welt Begriff Porsche 911 Turbo 899 682 038
1966 Jaguar XJ13 201 046 420
1991 Jaguar XJR-15 675 959 647
1962 Peel P50 150 499 943
2021 Sierra Cars RX3 892 073 219
1963 Volkswagen Type 2 De Luxe 295 129 493
1963 Volkswagen Type 2 De Luxe 258 389 324

I completed the Accolades for creations.
Heavens. I'm about... all of them away from the Painting and Tuning ones, though I've completed the others.

Edit: Or rather other people have completed them for me :lol:

Edit edit: I created a Vinyl Group, and it's shared (apparently) but I have no idea how to get the share code for it... any clues?

Last edited:
Edit edit: I created a Vinyl Group, and it's shared (apparently) but I have no idea how to get the share code for it... any clues?
While in Free Roam>Pause>Creative Hub>My Creative Hub>Vinyl Groups>Ā®ļø (Right thumbstick) and it should pop up.

Got the 50 likes accolade today. Thanks to each and every one of you who clicked.

@unfairlane @cosme @NotThePrez @Phoenix downloaded and liked your pics.

That's everyone in the thread whose gamertags I know until @sirjim73 snaps a pic.

Now to start on everyone's designs and tunes.

I made a camo Willys paint job 245 955 467.
And an S1 845 VW Type 2 van offroad tune 161 829 813.
Lastly I brought my Peel P50 D100 class tune over from FH4 142 534 853.

Both tunes have been tested against Unbeatable AI and won easily in solo races.

Last edited:
While in Free Roam>Pause>Creative Hub>My Creative Hub>Vinyl Groups>Ā®ļø (Right thumbstick) and it should pop up.
Of course... the obvious way :lol:

It's a GTPlanet logo. I don't know why there's a black ring on the thumbnail - there isn't in the vinyl - and it's a bit... massive (an acceptable size on the side of a car is 0.03...), but it's close enough :D

346 421 830

I'll add all the other new content later.

I've posted a few pictures under my username, Phoenix90TV, if anyone would be so kind to give them some love. :D

Joined up on the GTP FH5 club aswell as my previous club isn't that active.

Watch this šŸ˜‚

Liked all 3 blueprints!
Thanks very much for the feedback. That was my first ever Event Lab blueprint, which if I'm honest I had only done for one of the daily challenges. It was also done after getting a bit frustrated by the fact that using Street Race start points means invisible checkpoints when building the event!

At some point I will attempt a version 2 with clearer barriers and directional arrows. I might even try a version with some ramps/bridges to act as crossovers, and my original shorter layout that I had planned.

At some point I will attempt a version 2 with clearer barriers and directional arrows. I might even try a version with some ramps/bridges to act as crossovers, and my original shorter layout that I had planned.
Hopefully they'll make good on their intention to allow editing of existing EventLab blueprints so creators can go back in and polish up their tracks. I would've liked to have seen some outer walls on a couple of the sharper turns as there was nothing to prevent you flying off into outer space after coming down a long straight.

Last edited:
Hopefully they'll make good on their intention to allow editing of existing EventLab blueprints so creators can go back in and polish up their tracks. I would've liked to have seen some outer walls on a couple of the sharper turns as there was nothing to prevent you flying off into outer space after coming down a long straight.
As mentioned, I'd started to get a bit fed up with the creator, so appreciate there are some areas where the barriers could be better. Was there anywhere in particular you were thinking of? At one or two road junctions, I had thought having no barriers would act like a run-off area you might see at a street circuit. If it's at a point where you could end up flying off a cliff though, then yes it could probably do with more barriers!

As mentioned, I'd started to get a bit fed up with the creator, so appreciate there are some areas where the barriers could be better. Was there anywhere in particular you were thinking of? At one or two road junctions, I had thought having no barriers would act like a run-off area you might see at a street circuit. If it's at a point where you could end up flying off a cliff though, then yes it could probably do with more barriers!
There wasn't anywhere where you'd fly off a cliff but a couple of the ninety degree turns took me by surprise if I didn't keep my eyes glued to the map. I'm not complaining about the course but realise that the editor doesn't make it easy as it requires you to complete everything in one go.

Last edited:
There wasn't anywhere where you'd fly off a cliff but a couple of the ninety degree turns took me by surprise if I didn't keep my eyes glued to the map. I'm nort complaining about the course but realise that the editor doesn't make it easy as it requires you to complete everything in one go.
I didnā€™t have any problem with the 90 degree turns (apart from what looked on the minimap as a crossing section - that was confusing at first) but I also drive with the racing line on ā€œbraking onlyā€. Do you maybe drive with the racing line completely off? Or else, it highly depends on the class as well, I did it in the top of B-class, I think that worked great for that track. If I would have been in S1 or S2, those corners might have taken me by surprise as well.

Itā€™s maybe a good thing to keep in mind for future creations for us all, that we build or routes as clear as possible from the gaming view. It should be possible to drive without the minimap, without the racing line, and without AI cars in front of you leading the path. On the route I recently created (living desert dirt scramble) I also playtested it with the racing line on braking. I think clever checkpoint placing is the most important thing to do, and if thatā€™s not enough then additional gadgets next to the track can help a lot! (Like those big yellow arrow boards).

Back