Forza Horizon 6 Countdown Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nacho Libre
  • 587 comments
  • 44,748 views
1935 Delage D8 105 S Coupe by Autobineau
IMG_2054.webp


1950 Salmson S4 cabriolet
IMG_2480.webp
 
Someone is going to have to post Thunderbird 3 early tomorrow, just to irritate @Rob192005 :lol:

Anyway, today we have the Ford Sierra 4X4
(Which I should have posted when the countdown was 16 ;) ):
20260404_120717.webp

Tomorrow you can look forward to something cushty...
 
I'm to the point now where I'm so excited for Friday's release that it's hard for me to come here and post a couple of pictures. Can it just be Friday yet?

EDIT: Now that it's a few hours later and I've had some coffee, here's a couple of photos I've taken at Long Beach over the past few years.

20150417_141936-1.webp
20180923_220747.webp
 
Last edited:
1968 Lotus Seven

007 1968 Lotus Seven.webp


Dale Earnhardt's GM Goodwrench Chevrolet Monte Carlo at Daytona International Speedway

003 Dale Earnhardt.webp


An honourable mention in the Thunderbirds section goes to the person who pulled this reverse Spinal Tap manoeuvre:
 
Last edited:
This time next week we'll all be Forza millionaires...!
You know it makes sense.
Presenting the Reliant Regal Supervan 3
C'est magnifique👌
20260404_143620.webp

Mange tout, Rodney. Mange tout.

Additional fun fact. This car was used in TWO legendary series.

After its initial use in Only Fools and Horses, the car was used in the Mr Bean series and was painted blue for that. It had to be repainted in yellow when Only Fools and Horses returned for more episodes subsequently.

The vile green colour Capri at the back was also, of course, used for filming in OFAH.
 
Last edited:
I’m having too much fun.

1959 Setra S6
IMG_2068.webp


1937 BMW R6
IMG_3790.webp


1931 Stearman Model 6L Cloudboy
IMG_3791.webp


1973 Volkswagen SP2
IMG_1896.webp


1965 Meguro K2 500
IMG_3779.webp


1935 Douglas DC-2
IMG_3771.webp
 
Wait, so I actually get it tomorrow night? Well now, that changes things...
FB_IMG_1778689722674.webp
 
At this rate, based on my home region, I'm less inclined to pack up my Xbox and move to Kiribati!

So if I'll be playing at 09:01 PM PT tomorrow night (according to the map)...
20230426_152543.webp
20230414_111750.webp
 
Last edited:
IMG_20260405_170757282_HDR.webp

The 1973 #1 Tyrrell 005

IMG_20260405_172726197_HDR.webp

The 1981 #1 Williams FW07

IMG_20260405_170329468_HDR.webp

The 1989 #1 McLaren MP4/5


It's been a pleasure counting down the days with you, gents - but tomorrow, I depart from New Zealand, and the end of my wait. As I return to the salt mines paint booth, I shall leave you with one last #1 car...

Forza Motorsport-2026_05_12-21-00-20.webp

Soon...
 
Last edited:
Still counting down in the GMT+1 time zone...

1915 Simplex Crane Model 5 Tourer

005 1915 Simplex Crane Model 5 Tourer.webp


And a couple of pink ones:

2025 jaGUar Type 01

001 2025 jaGUar Type 01.webp


1968 Rolls-Royce FAB 1 replica (we're still doing Thunderbirds, right?... Right...? crickets)

001.webp
 
2010 Wiesmann GT MF5
IMG_2078.webp


1927 AJS H5 Shuttleworth Snap replica from the 1935 film “No Limit”
IMG_3792.webp


1928 Ford AT-5-B Trimotor
IMG_3794.webp


1999 Shelby Series 1
IMG_0787.webp


1955 Suzuki Colleda DH-1 Porter Free
IMG_3774.webp


1916 Boeing Model 1
IMG_3773.webp
 
Game is loading, controller is charging, region and clock set to Auckland... In a few hours of sleep, yokoso, Forza Horizon 6!
 
Too busy playing to post but I'm gonna wait until 12am British time. I've been doing this for five months now so sunken cost fallacy has forced me to stick to the original schedule. :p

saw-this-car-in-japan-in-a-gated-off-area-under-a-cover-any-v0-pj9u66fq782e1.webp
 
Still counting down in the GMT+1 time zone...

1915 Simplex Crane Model 5 Tourer

View attachment 1536742

And a couple of pink ones:

2025 jaGUar Type 01

View attachment 1536743

1968 Rolls-Royce FAB 1 replica (we're still doing Thunderbirds, right?... Right...? crickets)

View attachment 1536744
I'll see your replica FAB 1 and raise you a non-replica one used in the 2004 movie... (a beautiful piece of teamwork 💜)
20260404_143503.webp

And add a 1902 Albion A1
20260404_120638.webp

And since everyone else is already having fun in New Zealand, I'll finish off with the Type 00...
 
Last edited:
Back