Forza Horizon 6 - General Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter PJTierney
  • 10,355 comments
  • 1,052,909 views
The only expensive car I remember being listed as Hard-to-Find was the Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR in FH5 and it cost well over 100 million credits so it pretty much was unobtainable outside the playlist and Auction House. I highly doubt that a car that costs under a million would be expensive enough to qualify as Hard-Find-Find. I do recall PG making an error in FH5 with the backstage voting when they listed the Ferrari 599XX as an option when it was available in the Auto Show and they did ultimately switch it with the 599 GTO. I’m not exactly banking on them correcting this mistake but I still stand by the S1 Quattro not being a Hard-To-Find car.
Last time i remember that happening is with the 2015 WRX STi back in FH5, and they handed out compensation for it iirc, so something similar might happen for this one as well, but that example happened like 3-4 years ago by now.
 
FH6 is still a good game but honestly seeing people left and right getting mass reported and got ban because of anime livery is just doesnt do this game any more favor anymore. Japanese player hate PG guts if they dont address this issue and PG seems to stay silent after all this
 
The only expensive car I remember being listed as Hard-to-Find was the Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR in FH5 and it cost well over 100 million credits so it pretty much was unobtainable outside the playlist and Auction House.
Unobtainable? I bought five and gifted four.
 
Last time i remember that happening is with the 2015 WRX STi back in FH5, and they handed out compensation for it iirc, so something similar might happen for this one as well, but that example happened like 3-4 years ago by now.
Did some digging on that--the 2015 WRX wasn't even listed in the patch notes as a Hard-to-Find. It's possible PG realizes that it isn't as Hard-to-Find as they think, but if it's listed in the patchnotes and it happens to be expensive, there's no stopping it.
 
Unobtainable? I bought five and gifted four.

I said it was pretty much unobtainable not completely unobtainable. Sure it is possible to get that many credits but it would make a lot more sense to get one from the AH for less than 1/7 of the cost. If any car that costs more than the maximum AH buyout was a playlist reward then I wouldn’t conclude that it was put there by mistake. This time two cars from the same manufacturer with nearly identical names appear to have been mixed up.
 
Tbh I wouldn't put it past them intending the QuattroS1 seeing they're using the playlist history cars to push people to be completionists. It's the season I'll be able to collect the Espada. I'll pass on it and move to the next week.

From a former employer "It's amazing what you can get people to do."" It's a prevalent corporate attitude.
 
Back