Forza Horizon Latest News & Discussion

• Thread starter Patrick
  • 682 comments
Yes! I'm kind of hoping they stick to the 30 FPS model though; it wasn't that bothersome on the 360, and imagine the detail they could put on things.

I actually perfer Forza to be Horizon and not Motorsport, it matches so very much. Awesome to see it getting a sequal, Horizon Rally may even get more bigger this time too. :)

Realistic physics and damage. Improved engine and game audio.. and consequences of bad driving. Not to mention the option to mute those ultra-arcadey sound effects...

I'm up for it, yezzir!

Apart from the festival, the whole Horizon experience was good for me. With a bigger, more diverse map, the handling model would be fine as it is, IMO.

I don't know if this has to do with Horizon or FM5, but this is a work done by Luis Nieve; he works as a vehicle artist and designer for Turn 10. It's not necessarily an image of gameplay for either game...or is it? Notice the flashing blinker, as well as the leaves scattered across the ground:

Baywood_RedLight_RearView_Luis_Nieves.jpg

I don't know if this has to do with Horizon or FM5, but this is a work done by Luis Nieve; he works as a vehicle artist and designer for Turn 10. It's not necessarily an image of gameplay for either game...or is it? Notice the flashing blinker, as well as the leaves scattered across the ground:

Baywood_RedLight_RearView_Luis_Nieves.jpg

If that's horizon 2, I'm gettin an Xbox one

Glad this is no voice chat, because I can´t talk, just can´t close my mouth anymore, looking at these pictures... Just breath taking.

I have a question for those with the Limited Edition. Is there an expiration date on the DL codes? I'm going to buy Horizon and Amazon has the LE, new, for $45 so if they are still valid I will just get that instead of buying the normal version and paying whatever for the VIP pack.

Thanks, Justin.👍

I have a question for those with the Limited Edition. Is there an expiration date on the DL codes? I'm going to buy Horizon and Amazon has the LE, new, for $45 so if they are still valid I will just get that instead of buying the normal version and paying whatever for the VIP pack.

Thanks, Justin.👍

I checked the ticket the codes will be on and I don't see an expiration date anywhere on it, nor on the rest of the box.

I got a question for someone to answer. How do I join the Forza Planet Horizon car club. I thought I had way back at launch but it appears no. If this isn't the right place to ask I'm sorry. :)

575.69 MB update is just downloading on my Xbox One X, interesting. Has anyone seen any update notes for this one?

EDIT:

Would be great if anyone would check but I have impression that the game runs more than 30fps now (correct me if I'm wrong, I might be as I spent a lot of time with Project Cars 3 recently and the performance there is far from perfect and my eyes might just be wrong now).

EDIT 2:

No, just an impression :boggled: :lol:

Last edited:
Seems like something is happening...

It's either an accident or could be hinting towards something happening for the 10th anniversary of the game.

I would highly recommend anyone who hasn't done so already to pick up FH1 while it is available - I would argue it has the best single player structure of any game in the series, has the most memorable narrative and if you are fortunate enough to have a One X or Series X, you can enjoy the 4K visual upgrades the game got after the game got delisted. :cool:

I hope the DLC gets relisted, I would grab the rally expansion in a heartbeat.

My realistic guess is it’s relisted by accident and it’ll be quickly removed from the store.

The optimist in me thinks it’s part of something bigger and we’ll eventually get the 360 Motorsport games, maybe even PGR, to BC/relisting on top of this.* Getting all the car/music licenses renegotiated for every game would be nothing short of a miracle and it would certainly pave the way for keeping older licensed racing games preserved like NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered did.

*I know Microsoft has officially said that they’re done with BC but I’m not giving up hope.

Last edited:
My realistic guess is it’s relisted by accident and it’ll be quickly removed from the store.

The optimist in me thinks it’s part of something bigger and we’ll eventually get the 360 Motorsport games, maybe even PGR, to BC/relisting on top of this.* Getting all the car/music licenses renegotiated for every game would be nothing short of a miracle and it would certainly pave the way for keeping older licensed racing games preserved like NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered did.

*I know Microsoft has officially said that they’re done with BC but I’m not giving up hope.
Reobtaining the licenses for cars may not be that big of a deal considering a majority of the manufacturers make cars that appear in the newer games. EA managed to make this work with Hot Pursuit Remastered with a few cars not making the cut (The Mclaren-Mercedes vehicles being two of them)

The biggest hurdle would probably be getting the permission to reuse locations and landmarks, which will be a lot harder for earlier games in the Motorsport series and PGR where some of their real-world counterparts may have gone under significant redevelopments since they launched, thus making approvals more difficult.

Was it even available to buy? Because I can see the price but still can't buy it. I would love to play it but I'm also aware it's an old game. Playing FH1 for the first time on release date or now is a huge difference.

Does anyone know where the location is on the map were that picture got taken ? 😃

2122247-169_forza_horizon_video_review_x360_101112_vr.jpg

Pls mark the spot:

FH1_Colorado_Blank.jpg

Last edited:
Back