Forza Horizon Release Car List

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 63 comments
You forgot the S5S Raptor (Unicorn)

Nope, was just waiting on further confirmation 👍

Speaking of, list is updated: the only details remaining are the 10 VIP/LCE cars' stats. Other than that, you're looking at the complete list... until the DLC starts rolling in.

While I'm still getting the game, this car list is pretty underwhelming.

No Lotus Esprit, Toyota MR2, C5 Corvette, second-gen Viper, etc. I can go on.

It's still a nice, balanced list of cars despite the Ferrari bias and I'm happy that some of my favorite cars made it. But I think they could have done a little better.

Yes, the car list is frustrating. I don't think I have read one comment from a Forza fan that didn't say they were disappointed.

Only reason for such odd exclusions is dlc. In which case I will not be buying them. I hope anyone with common sense wouldn't either.

Only reason for such odd exclusions is dlc. In which case I will not be buying them. I hope anyone with common sense wouldn't either.
There's only so much space on a DVD, and unlike FM4 this game only has one disc. They didn't cut 500+ cars to make a buck.

I can understand feeling ripped off by repeats of FM4 DLC you already have on your HDD, considering the close relationship these games have. My sense was to skip FM4 DLC after Horizon was announced, because I knew more DLC would be coming. Unless the DLC for this game pulls most of its cars from FM4's November-April packs for some reason, all of it will be a first buy for me.

The excuse "there is only so much space on a DVD" gets old when you realize the game isn't just one dvd and that digital distribution does exist.

Look at the DLC already confirmed by T10, its either straight port from FM4 or reskins/liveries of vehicles in the game.

The excuse "there is only so much space on a DVD" gets old when you realize the game isn't just one dvd and that digital distribution does exist.

Look at the DLC already confirmed by T10, its either straight port from FM4 or reskins/liveries of vehicles in the game.
I agree about the DLC. However, the game is only on one disc.

I can't imagine having a second disc would've been too hard - they've done it the last few games.

It's not like adding lights can have been that difficult, when almost all cars with pop-up lights have been modelled that way in FM4.

I just can't get over some of the car selection, when the game was the perfect showcase for so many of FM4s eclectic car list.

Yeah, a little disappointing on the lack of pony-muscle cars seeing this takes place in Colorado, USA :boggled:. I like Ferrari's as much as the next guy but something seems a little off to me. Exotics should be DLC...right??? And where the heck is my Chevy Cosworth Vega???!!! ;)

I really do hope they're releasing the S13... Not because I actually want one, but because it's going to be the most requested car, by far :lol:

By the way... i'me a bit tired right now to right more about it but i've made a section for Forza Horizon on myForza (see link in my signature), with all current cars, with stats (include contributive fields), visuals, a complete visual rims browser preview browser, an storefront2web image importer... and an interactive map with all discount signs that should be online later today. This is the result of a huge work over the last weeks, if you like it, share it...

Promote your website through your signature or other channels, not here.

Nothing personal.

Nice, works 16 hours a day the last days to end like that : all you did usefull for community is keep out of the sight of the players. Not sure it's what Forza Planet users want when they come here. myForza.net, as long as myGranturismo.net database which is largely and regurlarly discussed on GTplanet is not supposed to hurt anyone here, and is made to people who use community website like this one (no forum there). You should make a front page news about it, not remove it from forum. Help you users.

Nice, works 16 hours a day the last days to end like that : all you did usefull for community is keep out of the sight of the players. Not sure it's what Forza Planet users want when they come here. myForza.net, as long as myGranturismo.net database which is largely and regurlarly discussed on GTplanet is not supposed to hurt anyone here, and is made to people who use community website like this one (no forum there). You should make a front page news about it, not remove it from forum. Help you users.

1. It's solicitation without permission.

3. I didn't remove it. I recall saying, verbatim, "Promote your website through your signature or other channels, not here.

Yes, the underlined bit was referring to here. It's not about hurting anyone or me spiting you, or whatever you believe the case to be. I have no problem with anything going on here, but you have to ask first. That's the way it works.

Now you're completely free to ask Jordan about it and proceed from there, but until then leave it in your signature.

There was not even a single link in my post, and it was a laconic unformatted text, i did not see that as promote (i did "promote" shortly the website yesterday on official forza website, it was way more sexy), that why i didn't ask anything ; Anyway, and this is another matter, i wonder what you'll do now that you know that a usefull online ressource exists for forzaplanet users, and most of them don't even know about it. Pointing to the light or keep in shadows, that is the dilemma... dilemna... dilema... 🤬

We're cool, beside this (really, i mean it, i think you're wrong here, just that, not a bad person).

I'm being as polite as I possibly can be, but I'm going to say this once and only once: watch the language. There may have been semantics before but there aren't any now.

There is no dilemma. And You have two options at this point:

1. You can direct people to your site by pointing to the link in your signature. I'll even reinstate the post I deleted just to keep the peace here as I'm really in no mood to continue down this path with you.

2. Again, you can contact Jordan and get his permission. It's his website, he makes the rules, I just enforce them. If I was in the wrong he'll tell me and that'll be the end of it.

The choice is yours

i don't understand first phrase reference. I'll PM you (which i should have done one or two post before).

Just in case you don't already have them, here are the PI figures for the Month 1 DLC and the SLS:

Alfa 8C Spider - A556
Chevrolet Bel Air - D218
Ferrari 599XX Evoluzione - R1 935
Ford Mustang Boss 302 - A544
Gumpert Apollo Enraged - R2 890
Lamborghini Aventador J - R3 728

Mercedes SLS AMG - S641

Also, I think this thread should be stickied. 👍

kfwc4.jpg

Ideal. Hopefully they add the 3-series, too at some point. The game could do with a few more interesting saloon cars.

Ooh, I would like to see an F30 3 series in Horizon, although that most likely won't happen till an M-version comes out.

And there's obviously some kind of deal/partnership between T10/MS and BMW. I mean, FM4 was one of the first games (if not, the first) to include the F10 M5, Horizon is the first to include the F12 M6, plus the vast array of BMW's in FM4, and now this.

Not that I'm complaining. :D

Just a little rant.

Who at PG decided that a cheap little car like the Honda CR-X should be rare in the game? I actually one one pretty bad. And there's a chance that I could save enough money to buy one in real life before I got one in this game. :grumpy:

Back