Forza Loyalty Rewards (possible spoilers)!

  • Thread starter Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 48 comments
  • 7,117 views

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Messages
27,385
Canada
Toronto
Messages
NewAesthetic
Messages
SlipZtrEm
Alright, I'm not sure about everyone else, but this is one of my bigger remaining concerns: we've been told before that FH recognizes our FM3 and FM4 saves, and gifts us cars off the bat. While we still don't know the exact details like we did in FM4 - I assume T10 will be releasing a list shortly - this image has popped up in the Eurogamer review:

forza-horizon-review-xbox-360-8.jpg


For me, I like knowing this beforehand, so that I can plan my path through the game (I want as much of the map opened as quickly as possible, and the free upgrades). I'll keep this OP updated with the exact details as they come in, feel free to add anything you find 👍
 
I was going to ask about that as i like to know beforehand as well, so thanks!👍

Thats a good set of cars to start off with!
 
Nice one, SlipZtrEm. Not exactly the cars I'll be salivating over (aside from the M3), but that's definitely a nice boost to make it easy to get the cars I really want 👍
 
Here's the full list:
Lv01 - 2011 MINI Cooper S
Lv05 - 2011 Citroen DS3 Racing
Lv10 - 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8
Lv15 - 1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS
Lv20 - 2008 BMW M3 E92
Lv30 - 2012 Jaguar XKR-S
Lv40 - 2009 Gumpert Apollo S
Lv50 - 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4
 
Here's the full list:
Lv01 - 2011 MINI Cooper S
Lv05 - 2011 Citroen DS3 Racing
Lv10 - 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8
Lv15 - 1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS
Lv20 - 2008 BMW M3 E92
Lv30 - 2012 Jaguar XKR-S
Lv40 - 2009 Gumpert Apollo S
Lv50 - 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4

Is that the rank you need to be in Forza 3 , Forza 4 , or both
 
Nice one, SlipZtrEm. Not exactly the cars I'll be salivating over (aside from the M3), but that's definitely a nice boost to make it easy to get the cars I really want 👍

I'm excited about the Lambo, Jag, and BMW, though I'll use the two hatches, and a classic muscle car will be handy. I'm sure, barring any garage limitations, I'll end up owning one of everything at least anyways :p

I'm assuming 4, but it may consider 3 somehow since it does only award up to level 50.

Yeah, I'm curious why it only goes to 50. I mean, it's been about a year, but I remember the trek to 50 being very easy in FM4, so it doesn't seem like much of an accomplishment!

Here I am replaying FM3 in an effort to get that up to 50 before release day, since I'm already at 168 or something in FM4 :lol:
 
Here's the full list:
Lv01 - 2011 MINI Cooper S
Lv05 - 2011 Citroen DS3 Racing
Lv10 - 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8
Lv15 - 1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS
Lv20 - 2008 BMW M3 E92
Lv30 - 2012 Jaguar XKR-S
Lv40 - 2009 Gumpert Apollo S
Lv50 - 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4

Awwww yeah!
 
So that's a few nice cars already in the pocket! Looks like I'm starting of cruising in my Aventador :cool:
 
Yes! Photomode early on just like I wanted it. :D
 
Can't wait to test drive that Mini Cooper S on the open road! Yes!! :)
 
Haha, didn't know about the Gumpert and the Aventador, those certainly are nice. And expensive :lol:
 
Ehh, I've always prefered starting from scratch when I get a new game, so hopefully we can decline this...
 
Well, that's certainly a nice variety to kick off with. 👍
 
Ooooh loved driving the Gumpert.

Funny name...Serious Car.
 
I don't know about the cars, but, I hope the game is better than the tv commercial..
 
Ehh, I've always prefered starting from scratch when I get a new game, so hopefully we can decline this...
Just gift the cars to someone else. I'll gladly take them off your hands :lol:
 
I have a funny feeling I'm going to have hours of fun with the XKR-S :D
 
You could at least have retyped my list instead of just copy-pasting it directly as news. :indifferent:
 
Ehh, I've always prefered starting from scratch when I get a new game, so hopefully we can decline this...

Me too, but I guess declining wouldn't be an option for me. 👎 I won't use many of those anyways. Most likely just the Jaaaaaaag and the M3 :)
 
Here's the full list:
Lv01 - 2011 MINI Cooper S
Lv05 - 2011 Citroen DS3 Racing
Lv10 - 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8
Lv15 - 1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS
Lv20 - 2008 BMW M3 E92
Lv30 - 2012 Jaguar XKR-S
Lv40 - 2009 Gumpert Apollo S
Lv50 - 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4

Lambo , Camaro I am keeping

Rest I'm selling
 
I wonder if I'll get the Level 40 and 50 cars later on after I start Forza Horizon. What do you guys think? Is it a one-shot deal?
 
Most likely I'd have thought?
 
99% sure it's a one-shot deal, like the import in FM4.
 
Back