Forza Loyalty Rewards (possible spoilers)!

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 48 comments
I only have my Forza 4 save so I guess we will see how much of the loyalty rewards carry over from that today game. I will rent this and check it out tonight. As long as it doesnt have an online pass, I should be fine. Probably start setting up my auction house and transfer all my vinyls from Forza 4. Get those into my storefront.

Even for 100cr, I ended up selling all of these except the XKR-S, Apollo, and Aventador. The rest are so cheap that I can just buy them again if I choose to. Money started rolling in pretty quick. 👍

I almost never use any of these cars since I'm not interested in most of them. The only car I used was the Gumpert Apollo but only because it was the quickest way across the map to get to a barn find. But I'm still keeping them since it's my goal to own every car in the game. (Minus trucks/SUVs :yuck:)

By the way, for those who don't have the game yet, it does give you the option to accept the cars or not.

I haven't driven the XKR-S or Aventador yet in FM4, despite having the DLC. Will wait now to try them out on the road.

I must admit, after driving around in the Mitsubishi I bought early in the game, I was VERY nice to hop into the Apollo.:)

The Vent-Door's been my workhorse, simply for the mix of speed and ease. The Mini and Citroen can be useful for a few events, if you don't want to wait for other, more suitable prize cars.

Does anyone know of or have a list of all the cars you end up winning from events? I don't want to buy a car and have it end up being one of the prize cars as well.

So far in my career, off the top of my head:
  • '70 Mustang
  • RGT-8
  • Aventador
  • Abarth 500 (new)
  • Sport Quattro
And FYI the cars you win from showcase events can be sold for 50% value instead of 100cr.

So far in my career, off the top of my head:
  • '70 Mustang
  • RGT-8
  • Aventador
  • Abarth 500 (new)
  • Sport Quattro
And FYI the cars you win from showcase events can be sold for 50% value instead of 100cr.

The Aventador is one as well. So is the Corvette GSC(I think that one, I'll look it up when I get on.)

Yep, I also got the F40 and Corvette but didn't recall them before. 👍 The Aventador is the same one as the Loyalty Reward, too, except it's actually worth something.

Can anyone confirm that if you have a FM3 level 50 save and a FM4 save not at 50 that you will still get all the cars based on the FM3 save being level 50?

I haven't played Forza Horizon yet because I'm paranoid about my situation, so I'm working at level 50 in FM4 (finally).

Can anyone confirm that if you have a FM3 level 50 save and a FM4 save not at 50 that you will still get all the cars based on the FM3 save being level 50?

I haven't played Forza Horizon yet because I'm paranoid about my situation, so I'm working at level 50 in FM4 (finally).

Well I was a level 13 in Forza 3 but a level 100 in Forza 4 and I still got all the cars

I wiped my Forza 3 save before playing Horizon and I still got the Lamborghini for hitting Lv 50 in 4. I don't think a 3 save is necessary for the bonuses.

I think he is asking the other way around if you don't have a 4 save (or at least not to level 50 yet) if you still get all the cars because of your FM3 save.

Back